Author Topic: It's a G&D DAMN CONSPIRACY!!  (Read 2657 times)

12secGT

• Getbig III
It's a G&D DAMN CONSPIRACY!!
« on: June 16, 2010, 10:12:02 AM »
Oil release estimates double, then triple....
Obama is doing what he can to force BP to put 20B in escrow for those affected by the oil spill...
Climate bill and alt. energy is plugged into the speach last night...

I think this is a conspiracy!! I think for every pic of an oily duck, comes an opportunity to promote politics. I don't think Obama really wants the oil capped so fast. I think he may have had his hand in why it exploded to begin with.
I think Obama likes the oil in the water. He's had three parties at the whitehouse while this catastrophy is playing out. How do we know he wasn't celebrating this event?? I mean, there was even a slip and slide in the great lawn!!! Slip, then Slide??? coincidence????? I DON'T THINK SO.
Then there are pics of him eating a snow cone on the beach in the gulf. How subliminal considering he's the one doing the snowing.

I dunno... I guess I've gone over to the side of the CTer... I've lept off the deep end... and the water is fine... a little oily tho...  :P :-* :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: It's a G&D DAMN CONSPIRACY!!
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2010, 10:16:32 AM »
If you really want to see a good CT - check out my BP Lobbying thread.  Its sourced and connects a ton of dots. 

FFFUUUCCCKKK YYYOOOOUUUUU OOOBBBAAAMMMAAAA! ! ! !

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2010, 10:21:55 AM »
If you really want to see a good CT - check out my BP Lobbying thread.  Its sourced and connects a ton of dots. 

FFFUUUCCCKKK YYYOOOOUUUUU OOOBBBAAAMMMAAAA! ! ! !
Don't you know 333 you are a conservative neocon kook? Noone cares about your thread. No one wants to learn how much this man and his cabinet are in bed with BP and other "big biz". I mean, we keep hearing about how Haliburton was linked to this... like it is some smoking gun to link Cheney and Bush to this...
BAA BAA BBAAAAAAA!!

Don't you know the lamestream media is still covering for the collosal disaster they propped up and still have a vested interest in the outcome. Albeit some oof his greater supporters have jumped ship, or at least are standing on the rail ready to go. Chris Mathews blasted him after that sleepy time speach last night. CHRIS MATHEWS!! Tingle up my leg Mathews. He's mad!! Wow... Next you'll tell me he says Clinton should have been impeached.  8) :o ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2010, 10:23:30 AM »
Not only that, but the same charachters who wrote the stim bill, cap & tax, and the other disaster bill from this admn are working for BP lobbying the WH! 

BP = Barack Petroleum   

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2010, 10:58:11 AM »
Not only that, but the same charachters who wrote the stim bill, cap & tax, and the other disaster bill from this admn are working for BP lobbying the WH!  

BP = Barack Petroleum  
Well, some forgot about what VP Biden said during the election. If you recall, AND I KNOW YOU DO, along with a few on here, that Biden stated that Obama will be tested. Obama "has it". A year from now voters will be wondering why will they voted for Obama. Biden said Obama will be tested because he is looked upon as weak.
I ask you is this the test?? If so when did they know about it?? Is this the event that was supposed to pump Obama up, his poll numbers? Was this "it"? Some can say Biden meant a disaster in the lines of a terrorist attack. But I think that they couldn't wait. I think that this statement from Biden is the equivilent to the "Pull it" statement from Silverstein regarding WTC 7.  ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2010, 11:01:57 AM »
12Sec - check out my Gorelick thread if you want a twist on things.  You seriously cant make this up any more.   

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2010, 11:06:03 AM »
Well, some forgot about what VP Biden said during the election. If you recall, AND I KNOW YOU DO, along with a few on here, that Biden stated that Obama will be tested. Obama "has it". A year from now voters will be wondering why will they voted for Obama. Biden said Obama will be tested because he is looked upon as weak.
I ask you is this the test?? If so when did they know about it?? Is this the event that was supposed to pump Obama up, his poll numbers? Was this "it"? Some can say Biden meant a disaster in the lines of a terrorist attack. But I think that they couldn't wait. I think that this statement from Biden is the equivilent to the "Pull it" statement from Silverstein regarding WTC 7.  ;D

Biden key words in that statement are A GENERATED CRISIS...so all that is going on from the Oil Gusher, Financial Collapse, Home Forclosures, Massive Debt Increase etc etc are created event(s) to "test" Obama? I would not doubt it. Americas administrations are more ruthless to each other than to anyone or any other nation..

C

12secGT

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2010, 11:13:04 AM »
Biden key words in that statement are A GENERATED CRISIS...so all that is going on from the Oil Gusher, Financial Collapse, Home Forclosures, Massive Debt Increase etc etc are created event(s) to "test" Obama? I would not doubt it. Americas administrations are more ruthless to each other than to anyone or any other nation..

The smoking gun...  :D