Author Topic: Just heard helicopter ben say  (Read 2609 times)

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
Just heard helicopter ben say
« on: July 21, 2010, 11:39:01 AM »
That the Labor market is the worse since the Great Depression.

225for70

• Getbig IV
Re: Just heard helicopter ben say
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2010, 11:41:55 AM »
Europe has been aggressive in implementing Austerity measures..

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2010, 11:42:38 AM »
That the Labor market is the worse since the Great Depression.

No kidding, and its only going to get worse as the tax tsunami is about to hit in 2011.  

I love how the media is now complaining that corporations are "hoarding" $1.8 Trillion in cash reserves that they feel should be used for job creation.  

WLL NO SHIT SHERLOCK! ! ! ! !   These companies are bracing for ObamaCare, Cap & Trade, increased UE taxes, Card Check, Double Dip, increased capital gains taxes, etc.  

225for70

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2010, 11:46:08 AM »
Municipal Bonds are the new Junk Bonds...

Monetary supply shrunk like my testes on the 16th week of a deca Durabolin cycle..

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2010, 11:47:17 AM »
Europe has been aggressive in implementing Austerity measures..

The other EU countries were just all over Germany because they were refusing to bail Greece out. They're definitely dialing back the spending.

225for70

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2010, 11:59:31 AM »
No kidding, and its only going to get worse as the tax tsunami is about to hit in 2011.  

I love how the media is now complaining that corporations are "hoarding" $1.8 Trillion in cash reserves that they feel should be used for job creation.  

WLL NO SHIT SHERLOCK! ! ! ! !   These companies are bracing for ObamaCare, Cap & Trade, increased UE taxes, Card Check, Double Dip, increased capital gains taxes, etc.  

Well at least we built a lot of bridges and damns and the rest of the infrastructure that i haven't seen?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2010, 12:01:12 PM »

Well at least we built a lot of bridges and damns and the rest of the infrastructure that i haven't seen?

Yeah, the Tappan Zee Bridge is looking great.   ::)  ::)  ::)

225for70

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2010, 12:10:35 PM »

Observe the word Haven't seen....

What i have seen in CT is a lot of Green signs.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2010, 12:54:31 PM »

The Fed Charts That Show The True Nightmare Of Our Economy
  1/19    Mortgage delinquencies remain highSource: Federal Reserve

Gregory White | Jul. 21, 2010, 3:28 PM | 8,707 |  1
A A A   
x Email ArticleFrom  To    Email Sent!You have successfully shared the post. Chairman of the Federal Reserve Ben Bernanke spoke to members of the Senate today on the reality of our economy.

He denied being "out of bullets," but the reality is that he is facing up to an extraordinary combination of deflation, unemployment, and sovereign debt woe.

To fully understand that horror, check out the Fed's charts describing our reality.

Click here to see the charts >

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-fed-charts-that-show-the-true-nightmare-of-our-economy-2010-7#ixzz0uLfOGCyH

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2010, 05:17:44 PM »
But wait, Buffet said we're ripping along. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

These guys are so out of touch with reality, (which is the everyday hard working person trying to put food on the table),  it's truely disgusting to hear them talk.

Bernanke does not have a good track record.

"Hey guys I made a little public messege error in 2008 that's lasted till right about now. The economy is unusally SHITTY. I wonder whats keeping it from really moving forward?"

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2010, 06:33:59 PM »
Just track all of the "analysis" and "predictions" and "proclamations" that the govt/Fed/Financial Entertainment Media have been IV Drip Feeding us since the crisis began so many years ago.

It started with:
--"There is no rescission, GDP last quarter was 4.8%, the recession talk is dead. The economy is strong! Long live Goldilocks and the greatest story never told!"

Moved to:
--"Okay, the U.S. may hit a slow patch, the economy will probably stall for a bit but I don't forsee the U.S. entering into a recession at all. Just a smaller GDP growth for a quarter or two and than back to strong growth. Not many lay-offs either."
--"There is no mortgage crisis. The defaults will be contained to the sub-prime sector and not reach the greater A-AAA mortgages. There is no crisis"

On to:
--"The defaults will be contained to Sub Prime and Single A mortgages, nothing more will leak out. The economy is strong and resilient. No recession"
--"The recession will be quick and relatively painless. Short and Shallow! Possibly a quarters or 2 with little GDP contraction. We predict that it will be back to business and usual in a short while.
--Okay, to get the economy back on track we will provide a "Targeted, Timely and Temporary Stimulus" of 150 billion dollars. (Remember that? Temporary? and when 150 billion meant something?)

And Finally:
--We are doing everything we can, using a bazooka to head of this crisis. TARP MUST BE ENACTED. DO IT!!!!! QUICK!!!!
--The economy will be better in 1 year.
--The economy will be poor for 5-6 years
--Expect 8% or above U.E. for some time
--The recovery is sluggish.

And on, And on. Believe me, the corporations/banks are holding cash because they are honest with themselves (in this respect at least) about just how bad things are, have been and will be. Mix that in with some serious "unknowns" that are coming from this idiot filled Admin. and you have Zero Growth.

The Fed, the Govt and the Financial Media etc have ALL BEEN DEAD WRONG. On every call, on every prediction and on EVERY SINGLE PIECE OF ANALYSIS. All wrong. Yet Dumbass Ben is still in power and the Congress still pretend like they really didn't see any of this coming. Every made for TV "Hearing" is full of lies and incompetent people.

Take everything anyone connected to this says and add 50% more awfulness to it and you may be getting close to the truth.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2010, 06:55:29 PM »
The good old 100 something billion stimulass and bazooka days. Thanks for the memories. lol

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2010, 08:04:55 PM »
Guys, check out some the posters on this site.  I left a few comments myself and got attacked for dare questioning bernake's performan ce and call for more spending. 

These libs are insane. 

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/07/21/bernanke-to-congress-the_n_654678.html