Author Topic: Yo Guts!!!!  (Read 4497 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Yo Guts!!!!
« on: December 13, 2010, 07:30:49 AM »
I hope youre ready bitch  ;D

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
Re: Yo Guts!!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2010, 12:07:25 PM »
Oh, I'm ready.

But I have to tell you.....I'm really worried about the Ravens' ability to contain the Texans' offense. Foster is an absolute monster and the Schaub can drop a 300 yard passing game on any given week. Unfortunately, I'm predicting that the scoring will be in the 20's for each team.

Not only that, but the Ravens are coming off a deflating, physical loss to the Steelers. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous about tonight's game.

Will you be at the game?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2010, 12:38:17 PM »
i hope the texans win but if they lose, at least i'll know tony will be unhappy :-*

E
E

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2010, 12:45:29 PM »
I just hope Boldin and Johnson get four TD each.
Y

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2010, 09:47:22 PM »
I hope youre ready bitch  ;D

Ridiculous that the game went into overtime. The Texans should have been put away by the middle of the 2rd quarter. Sorry Tommy...but the Texans had no business getting back into that game to force overtime.

The old man...damn near 37 year old Derrick Mason put it in you real nice.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2010, 10:03:56 PM »
^agreed^

but that is the Texans style

I agree with the commentary after the game schaub and the coaching staff arent the combo to get it done...todays game is a prime example of whats wrong with the Texans other than the dropped passes. Kicking 2 field goals in must go situations imho, horrible clutch play calling...the last play should have been a run or screen to set up 4th and short which we had been converting pretty much all night...

the number of dropped passes and the pass that hit jacoby jones IN THE FUCKING CHEST in the end zone was horrible. I havent seen that many dropped passes by the Texans in years...fucking embarrasing....

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2010, 10:14:03 PM »
didnt make it to this game, the friend I was supposed to go with got sent to canada for work, but I did get this from some friends who have season tickets the bastards  :D

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2010, 10:16:51 PM »
i hope the texans win but if they lose, at least i'll know tony will be unhappy :-*

E
dont worry rapesy will be hurt come post season...and weve seen what the pats can do...you think you can overcome that?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2010, 11:11:40 PM »
FUKING BULLSHIT >:(  My stupid cocksucking DVR cut off with a little over a minute left in the game ewhen the Texans were driving.  So I missed the end of the game and had to go see the final score online.  WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TONY?  I'm pissed I didn't get to see the end and even more pissed that the Texans lost...fuck....  I gather they got a touchdown and two point and then what happened, overtime or did Ravens return it for a touchdown?

What a fucking disapointment.  As if my life didn't suck enough being a broncos fan, I can't get any satisfaction >:(

nevermind, just caught the replay... fuck..

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2010, 10:42:14 AM »
dont worry rapesy will be hurt come post season...and weve seen what the pats can do...you think you can overcome that?

yes

E
E

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2010, 10:46:11 AM »
FUKING BULLSHIT >:(  My stupid cocksucking DVR cut off with a little over a minute left in the game ewhen the Texans were driving.  So I missed the end of the game and had to go see the final score online.  WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TONY?  I'm pissed I didn't get to see the end and even more pissed that the Texans lost...fuck....  I gather they got a touchdown and two point and then what happened, overtime or did Ravens return it for a touchdown?

What a fucking disapointment.  As if my life didn't suck enough being a broncos fan, I can't get any satisfaction >:(

nevermind, just caught the replay... fuck..
LOL we did the typical Texans move and snatched defeat from the jaws of victory...

kubiak is a hack

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2010, 10:47:00 AM »
yes

E
rapesy is getting benched on my fantasy team so i hope he breaks that ankle now  :-* LOL

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2010, 11:23:30 AM »
LOL we did the typical Texans move and snatched defeat from the jaws of victory...

kubiak is a hack
We'll take Kubiak if you don't want him ;D  Zero way he's worse than Belichick Buttboy McDipshit.  I would actually love to see him back in Denver.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2010, 11:27:53 AM »
but seriously, i thought that was a great comeback for the Texans.... Fucked over at the last moment, but that comes do to one very bad pass...  The comeback is still there and you can't nail the coach for that. 

You guys didn't give up, you fought and tried to get it back... The broncos have been giving up and laying down like they were dead after the first possession for the whole season...  it's disgusting... At least you guys fight it out to the end and there is honor in that.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2010, 11:45:37 AM »
Ok tony, it's unanimous, we broncos fans just talked this out and you have nothing to bitch about.  Texans fought back from a big deficit while we would have given up after the first drive.  You can't place one pass on kubiak, you fought to the end and that's cool as shit.  That's the kind of shit that happend with Elway in Denver.  I love it... I wish you won, but I care more about your charge to come back which is a win the way I see it.  Especially coming from the season I just witnessed from the Broncos...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2010, 07:25:18 PM »
but seriously, i thought that was a great comeback for the Texans.... Fucked over at the last moment, but that comes do to one very bad pass...  The comeback is still there and you can't nail the coach for that. 

You guys didn't give up, you fought and tried to get it back... The broncos have been giving up and laying down like they were dead after the first possession for the whole season...  it's disgusting... At least you guys fight it out to the end and there is honor in that.
LOL underperformance is the Texans thing...if we just plain sucked and got our ass beat I would be ok with that, but we have the ability to be a top tier team but just cannot seem to put it together or keep it together even if we string a couple good plays or games together.

Very dissapointing is all like I said I would rather have a shit team that was rebuilding than a great team that doesnt ever do shit.

As for the comeback it was great but like ive always said, Ill take an ugly win over a pretty lose any day of the week.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2010, 07:28:25 PM »
Ok tony, it's unanimous, we broncos fans just talked this out and you have nothing to bitch about.  Texans fought back from a big deficit while we would have given up after the first drive.  You can't place one pass on kubiak, you fought to the end and that's cool as shit.  That's the kind of shit that happend with Elway in Denver.  I love it... I wish you won, but I care more about your charge to come back which is a win the way I see it.  Especially coming from the season I just witnessed from the Broncos...
I agree but my judgement on kubiak is based on the last 2 years, the offensive play caller needs to get it too.

with our defense it really doesnt matter if they get the ball on their 20 or our 40 they are going to score so we need to score on every opportunity we get. The kicking the field goals when we were down by 21 mid way through the 3rd was idiotic if you ask me, yea it worked but 9/10 we end up losing by 3 less points is all...

the last play was 2nd and 10, we had been converting 3rd and short pretty much all night especially later in the game...I believe the went no huddle for that play again not necessary...it should have been a run or screen to set up 3rd and short or a release to the rb in the flat...just piss poor man