Author Topic: Juan Morel - bodybuilder - what really happened with his infant son  (Read 94767 times)

Galvatron

• Getbig III
  • I have contacts in Washington
Re: Juan Morel - bodybuilder - what really happened with his infant son
« Reply #50 on: November 03, 2011, 04:35:57 PM »
Throw him out of the IFBB. Child killer.

Stavios

« Reply #51 on: November 03, 2011, 04:36:54 PM »
Seriously he is just as bad as Titus, if not worst

Galvatron

• Getbig III
  • I have contacts in Washington
« Reply #52 on: November 03, 2011, 04:37:56 PM »
Seriously he is just as bad as Titus, if not worst

If he killed his kid they should have killed him. Hang the fucking pig. Scum of the earth.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: November 03, 2011, 06:04:38 PM »
This him ?
Looks like him, but he is twice that size now.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: November 03, 2011, 06:06:48 PM »
Maybe he didn't deny it because he think's its ridiculous and an outrageous accusation. 

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: November 03, 2011, 06:16:16 PM »
guys a fucking moron. bodybuilding is the only thing he can do other than drive a truck or work in a warehouse.. of course hes teamed up with dave palumbo. what a bum

Stavios

« Reply #56 on: November 03, 2011, 06:18:55 PM »
Maybe he didn't deny it because he think's its ridiculous and an outrageous accusation. 

or maybe he tries to avoid the subject hoping everybody will forget in a week

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: November 03, 2011, 06:50:52 PM »
or maybe he tries to avoid the subject hoping everybody will forget in a week
It's not something you would want people to know.  Shaking an innocent baby to death is the lowest you can go. 

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #58 on: November 03, 2011, 07:18:14 PM »
At this point, he needs to make an official statement about his past before it gets out of control. I don't know what to believe.
He's a pro now and it's bound to come up...Age of the internet.  It's something he's always going to have to learn to live with. Hiding or ignoring will only make it worse....So, official statement please.

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: November 03, 2011, 07:21:11 PM »
... He DID not deny it.

it must be him, anybody would have denied this shit to stop being associated to this horrible murder

>:(

I agree with Stavios!

This is the lowest of the low!

He killed an innocent, defenseless baby!

This little baby couldnt defend itself!

If this guy could do this to an innocent child, imagine what this piece of shit does to adults or women?

Fuck this bitch!!

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: November 03, 2011, 07:36:28 PM »
At this point, he needs to make an official statement about his past before it gets out of control. I don't know what to believe.
He's a pro now and it's bound to come up...Age of the internet.  It's something he's always going to have to learn to live with. Hiding or ignoring will only make it worse....So, official statement please.

I agree Wiggs. 

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: November 03, 2011, 08:23:01 PM »
I copied and pasted this from John Romano.

OMG...  Lets all agree on one thing:  If you heard it on a message board by an anonymous board jockey chances are near 100% it's not true.

First, Juan Morel and Dave did not meet in prison.  Dave was serving a federal beef in West Virginia.  Juan did state time in NY.

Yes, he did.  This is the REAL story, in spite of the bullshit story printed int he Daily News, and the unsubstantiated crap being flung on various message boards by self proclaimed experts who actually know nothing.  Flex magazine is doing a feature on the incident, complete with testimony from the baby's mother, who was present when the child died.

Juan DID NOT shake his baby to death. As he stated last night, and corroborated by the baby's mother, Juan was playing with the infant when he accidentally hit her head on the crib rail.  It was a freak accident that proved fatal.

So, why did Juan go to prison for three years for an accident?  Well, it appears that the prosecutor wanted to make an example of him.  New Rochell is comprised of predominantly upper class white neighborhoods. Juan is from a predominantly black/Hispanic neighborhood in the Bronx.  Juan and his rowdy friends were not welcome in New Rochell where his GF lived. apparently the cops were called frequently to the apartment where she lived, Juan's friends had gotten into it several times with neighbors, and in general proved to be an unwelcome elemnt in the neighborhood.  When cops and EMS responded to the 911 call They arrested Juan with glee.

I know Juan.  He is not a cold blooded baby killer.  While this is the first I've heard about the incident, I am from NY and can easily see how the situation could have unfolded the way Juan reports. I can only imagine the grief he dealt with while trying to defend himself.  Today, Juan is a decidedly different person  and this incident has no bearing on his current bodybuilding career whatsoever. 

This is the story in a nutshell.  Keep an eye out for the feature to appear in Flex magazine for more in depth details. 

I am not going to squelch conversation on this topic so long as it doesn't get ugly.  Please be respectful and keep in mind that accidents do happen and this tragedy will haunt Juan forever. Everyone please make sure you get your facts straight before posting.

Thank you

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: November 03, 2011, 08:30:21 PM »

OMG...  Lets all agree on one thing:  If you heard it on a message board by an anonymous board jockey chances are near 100% it's not true.

First, Juan Morel and Dave did not meet in prison.  Dave was serving a federal beef in West Virginia.  Juan did state time in NY.

Yes, he did.  This is the REAL story, in spite of the bullshit story printed int he Daily News, and the unsubstantiated crap being flung on various message boards by self proclaimed experts who actually know nothing.  Flex magazine is doing a feature on the incident, complete with testimony from the baby's mother, who was present when the child died.

Juan DID NOT shake his baby to death. As he stated last night, and corroborated by the baby's mother, Juan was playing with the infant when he accidentally hit her head on the crib rail.  It was a freak accident that proved fatal.

So, why did Juan go to prison for three years for an accident?  Well, it appears that the prosecutor wanted to make an example of him.  New Rochell is comprised of predominantly upper class white neighborhoods. Juan is from a predominantly black/Hispanic neighborhood in the Bronx.  Juan and his rowdy friends were not welcome in New Rochell where his GF lived. apparently the cops were called frequently to the apartment where she lived, Juan's friends had gotten into it several times with neighbors, and in general proved to be an unwelcome elemnt in the neighborhood.  When cops and EMS responded to the 911 call They arrested Juan with glee.

I know Juan.  He is not a cold blooded baby killer.  While this is the first I've heard about the incident, I am from NY and can easily see how the situation could have unfolded the way Juan reports. I can only imagine the grief he dealt with while trying to defend himself.  Today, Juan is a decidedly different person  and this incident has no bearing on his current bodybuilding career whatsoever. 

This is the story in a nutshell.  Keep an eye out for the feature to appear in Flex magazine for more in depth details. 

I am not going to squelch conversation on this topic so long as it doesn't get ugly.  Please be respectful and keep in mind that accidents do happen and this tragedy will haunt Juan forever. Everyone please make sure you get your facts straight before posting.

Thank you

even if it was an accident as what this post stated, he did killed his own baby by his own hand. Accident or not, his baby died in his hand.

>:(

Stavios

« Reply #63 on: November 03, 2011, 08:31:13 PM »
Well, if JOHN ROMANO, the ex convict / thief / junky says so, that it must be true

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: November 03, 2011, 08:45:02 PM »
Well, if JOHN ROMANO, the ex convict / thief / junky says so, that it must be true

How the fuck can he be changing the story of playing with a 5 month old and accidently hit his head on the crib when he originally said:

New Rochelle father charged with assaulting his infant son

(09/12/03) WHITE PLAINS - A New Rochelle father is charged with assaulting his infant son, who later died.

Police say Juan Morel, 21, claimed his 5-month-old son fell on Wednesday and that's why he and the baby's mother took the boy to Sound Shore Medical Center in New Rochelle. The hospital then notified police and after detectives questioned Morel, they concluded that the baby had been shaken. The baby died on Thursday after being put on life support.

Neighbors who live at 234 Drake Avenue say they always heard the couple fighting and the baby crying. One woman said she feels guilty for not reporting the fighting sooner.

Morel is now charged with assault and is being held at the Westchester County Jail.

Meanwhile, police are waiting for an autopsy report to determine the exact cause of death. The baby's mother has not been charged. The couple also has a 3-year-old daughter who is now in child protective services.

John Romano is lying for him!

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: November 03, 2011, 08:47:08 PM »

Thank you

Seems like Romano is making this shit up...the baby was a boy not a girl!

He cant gets his facts straight!!

Romano is a bad liar!

Claimed he gained 30 pounds of muscle from VPX supplements LOL

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: November 03, 2011, 09:12:12 PM »
romano getting the child's gender is nor here nor there

it is the gist of the post that is vintage romano-- total bullshit

i don't think morel set out to purposefully kill his child whatever what he did that caused it to happen, shake , drop whatever-again the actual method is beside the point as long as it is 'gross negligence' which seems to be the case

now for the conspiracy theory that the man was out to get him, well that is just romano up to  his usual shit creating his own reality as he goes along

Delusional is surely one of his main traits, the fucker is a complete sociopath that seems to believe his own shit

Kulutues

• Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: November 03, 2011, 09:17:30 PM »
rofl piece of shit tried to play the race card in defending this stupid spic child killer...burn Juan at the stake along with Romano

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: November 03, 2011, 09:23:34 PM »
He was possibly throwing the baby up in the air and not caught it.  That's why you never play that game, it's dangerous.  Babys heads are so soft and you can't risk a fall. 

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: November 03, 2011, 09:28:13 PM »
He was possibly throwing the baby up in the air and not caught it.  That's why you never play that game, it's dangerous.  Babys heads are so soft and you can't risk a fall. 

Seriously?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: November 03, 2011, 09:30:26 PM »
Seriously?
I don't know, I wasn't there.  I am trying to give the guy the benefit of the doubt...I don't want to believe he shook his baby to death. 

oliolioli

• Getbig II
« Reply #71 on: November 03, 2011, 10:04:13 PM »
What about the "piledriver" story, if you are the victim of a racially motivated conviction on top of the tragic "accidental" death of your newborn, why would you say you went to jail for a piledriving accident?  That's the most suspicious thing, and seems to cement the validity of the original news article about the baby dying due to being shaken.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: November 03, 2011, 10:07:20 PM »
This guy should have known you can't use a baby as a Shake Weight

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: November 03, 2011, 10:10:15 PM »
why do u guys care so much, what if his little kid was evil? what if he killed the next coming of hitler

oliolioli

• Getbig II
« Reply #74 on: November 03, 2011, 11:17:41 PM »
Nobody gives a shit, the people at all the other boards are making excuses "this was years ago" or the threads are deleted.

This is your NPC/IFBB - where talking about PEDs and contest riggings is forbidden but commonplace, and killing your own baby is covered up just the same.

Even if he admits it the Schmoes every where will forgive him since he's got good muscle bellies.  Fucking pathetic.