Author Topic: Day In The Life Of A Supplement Company Owner  (Read 15482 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Day In The Life Of A Supplement Company Owner
« on: March 26, 2016, 02:44:35 PM »
Please be aware that this is only a parody and that it doesn't represent any living person whatsoever.  Its actually a multitude of various people in a really twisted manner.  Just my homage to the ripped community:  Enjoy

Day In The Life Of A Supplement Company Owner

6:00AM  - Wake up and tip toe out of your bedroom so you don't wake up your wife as you're still aching from the last double underhook facebuster she gave you last month.  Walk into the bathroom and dump enough hair gel to paint an entire fence.  Kiss the mirror and tell yourself that its good to be me

6:30AM  Hop On your treadmill for an hour while texting, facebooking, twittering, instagraming, snapchatting, myspacing, and youtubing how great your company is and how rich you're getting.  Add dollar sign emoticons to every post to let fans know you're serious.

7:30AM - Turn on to your 486 SX computer while eating your breakfast of fried spam and ramen noodles.  Curse at the 30 minute time it takes to load your pirated copy of Windows 95.  Put a reminder in your phone to drop by the Goodwill next week to see if you can get a better one that also doesn't smell like stale urine.  Put up your web browser and go immediately to Muscle Week.  Throw your glass onto the ground at the comments they are making about you.  Wife wakes up and says what's all the fucking noise???  Respond quietly that one of the reptiles got loose and knocked it over.  Wife yells back that you need to get to work and make some money as we're 3 months behind on the mortgage.  Beg for mercy and promise that "The Deal" should go through today and we'll be fine.  Rush out out of the house quickly and speed over to your facility/warehouse/tire & rim shop.

8:00AM - Pull up to your parking spot with the customized sign.  Tell the homeless person once again to quit  sleeping there and shoo him away.  Wonder to yourself how nice it would be to do nothing all day stress-free instead of doing nothing all day running a giant ponzi scheme.  Facebook and Snapchat yourself standing next your your customized parking sign after you finish picking up all the garbage around it.

8:30AM - Walk into the office and greet your secretary.  Ignore her pleas about not getting paid in 3 weeks and simply tell her that you have to "pay your dues" if you want to be successful in the bodybuilding and fitness industry.  

8:35 - 11:00AM Spend the next 2 1/2 hours performing your social media tricks from spamming forums and blogs until your personal barber come in to give you a weekly haircut.  Accept your barber's generous offer of getting a free moustache trim along with your haircut.  Barber then produces a straight-edge blade and holds it under your neck and whispers in your ear that the next time he gets a bad check that it will be the closest shave you'll ever get in your life.  Hastefully pull out a wad of hundred dollar bills and tell him that it will never happen again while he moves that blade back and forth across your face.  Breathe a sigh of relief when he leaves and run into the bathroom to change shorts as you've had a protein powder accident during the encounter.

2:00-4:00PM Perform your usual book cooking, moving money from one account to another to avoid overdrafts, filling out applications for new loans and credit cards, and pleading with various banks to refinance your mortgage for the 5th time.

5:00PM - Get your daily visit from your cousin Billy who is not exactly right in the head.  Yell at him once again that he needs to sell supplements instead of giving them away even though your Amino Nitro 300 pills are nothing more wheat filler and xanthan gum.  Order him into the broom closet against his wishes as he doesn't like playing the game of doctor.  Tell yourself that your cousin benefits from getting regular prostate examinations.

5:30PM - Zip your pants up and hastefully push your cousin out the door while your secretary nods her head in disgust at you "practicing medicine without a license" once again.  Question your secretary for a report on how many orders came in today??  Secretary ask you're wanting the "supplement orders" or the "Minute Maid"  orders.  Respond sarcastically with the god damn supplement orders you stupid bitch.  Beads of sweat fall from your head when you hear the number 8.  Demand the secretary to order more Minute Maid so we can catch up on the bills.  Ignore her pleas once again regarding her pay and tell her that you've worked for the No.1 bodybuilding magazine in the world without pay for 7 years and look where I ended up.  Point to your 3rd and 6th place NPC National trophies to justify your success.

7:00PM:  Storm into the gym wearing your hood carrying your giant gym bag with your 2% Jug.  Scan your card and attempt to enter however the desk clerk tells you that your gym membership was cancelled due to non-payment.  Demand to speak to the manager.  Wait 15 minutes on the couch until a police officer comes to the front door and waves you over.  Drive away very slowly and carefully after being raped in the ear by the police officer about paying bills, trespassing, and banned from property.

8:00PM:  Pull out your Bowflex from the garage.  Weep slowly while pulling the cords across your chest and back.  

9:00PM:  Wife asks how was your day??  Tell her that "The Deal" didn't go though but it would tommorrow.  Spit blood from your mouth as your wife punches you in face and scream like that Hooter's girl in Blockhead's story "Day In The Life Of A Bikini Competitor" while your wife executes her finishing move  "the double underhook facebuster" on you.  Black out from the pain and dream about being on a sunny beach in.......oh never mind what's the fucking point anyway???

9:30PM:  Wake up from your temporary coma in the garage.  Notice that the car is gone and assume that your hulking wife has gone out.    Painfully drag yourself into the kitchen to fix your evening meal of sardines and crackers.  Think about turning on your almost ancient computer but then you simply decide to call it a day.  Drag yourself painfully into the bathroom and apply bandages to every cut and bruise.  Leave the restroom after glaring in the mirror at your now "Unprettier" facee.

10:00PM:  Crawl into bed and stare at the ceiling with the world on your shoulders.  Crawl back out from your bed as your coma has made you forget to put your PJ's on.  You definitely hate catching colds after all in Rhode Island right  ;).  Drift off to sleep hoping for a better tommorrow and being relieved that the federal government is too fucked up to have you prosecuted.

Vince  
A

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: Day In The Life Of A Supplement Company Owner
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2016, 03:03:20 PM »
You should've had Block give it the once over. Even the Beatles had George Martin.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2016, 03:07:30 PM »
Make your next parody about owning a weak-ass online grocery store.
K

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2016, 03:07:39 PM »
You should've had Block give it the once over. Even the Beatles had George Martin.

I'm cleaning it up over time but it has the blessing of MW's Blockhead.
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2016, 07:08:00 PM »
Make your next parody about owning a weak-ass online grocery store.

You're still here???
A

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2016, 07:10:16 PM »
You're still here???

who is this based on?
"

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2016, 07:27:04 PM »

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2016, 07:35:24 PM »
who is this based on?

I'm actually making fun of a multitude of people.  Some comments are obvious while others are insider jokes
A

BBFan

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2016, 08:04:46 PM »
Vince brother I sense jealousy here.This is a true story right?Your life and the life of your gods /pardon friends/- PJ and Aaron.Correct me if I'm wrong.

P.S. What's a story without Jason in the mix.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2016, 08:05:39 PM »
TL:DR:FY

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2016, 05:19:57 AM »
Vince brother I sense jealousy here.This is a true story right?Your life and the life of your gods /pardon friends/- PJ and Aaron.Correct me if I'm wrong.

P.S. What's a story without Jason in the mix.

No, most of it is just schtick. 
A

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2016, 06:31:00 AM »
I wanted to laugh, I really did. I want my 3 minutes back.

Don't quit your day job, whatever that is.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2016, 08:57:40 AM »
I wanted to laugh, I really did. I want my 3 minutes back.

Don't quit your day job, whatever that is.

He's been banned from every truck stop off I-40. 
K

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2016, 09:18:29 AM »
You worthless sack of shit

Pure utter shit from you as usual

Mocking pj and Aaron after they help you out

Seriously go fuck yourself u worthless pig fucker
w

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2016, 09:28:43 AM »

:D

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2016, 09:34:19 AM »

Careful. Vince's final boss signature move is to ask if YOU want some of his "black kielbasa"  :-X

You have been warned.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2016, 10:02:15 AM »
Obviously based on yours and vissys relationship during your years as the prestigious owner of caliber supplements, nice to know he smacked you around, you deserved it for creating never before seen heights of poverty

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2016, 10:30:44 AM »

lol
"

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2016, 10:39:16 AM »
 8)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2016, 01:46:15 PM »

Oh shut the fuck up.  You don't know what you're talking about.  Obviously you can't read anything
A

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2016, 02:19:04 PM »
Props for using the miserable 486SX rather than DX haha.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2016, 02:35:04 PM »
Props for using the miserable 486SX rather than DX haha.

Word. The DX was legit.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2016, 04:02:43 PM »

Oh shut the fuck up.  You don't know what you're talking about.  Obviously you can't read anything
wheres your magic delete post button now jack ass?
Nice slap in the face to pj and Aaron
No wonder they dropped your broke fat ass
w

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2016, 03:29:40 AM »
Vince this is obviously a PJ troll (even if not intended to be)
It was the first thing I thought of when I read it. I like PJ and I like you so not trying to stir it

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2016, 04:08:06 AM »
Vince this is obviously a PJ troll (even if not intended to be)
It was the first thing I thought of when I read it. I like PJ and I like you so not trying to stir it

Not even close.  Those who have been in the supplement industry know who I'm making fun of
A