Author Topic: At the height of Slavery in USA, 1.4 percent of whites had slaves  (Read 31178 times)

Titan

• Getbig II
Re: At the height of Slavery in USA, 1.4 percent of whites had slaves
« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2016, 12:43:05 PM »
The original slaves were white. FACT!
So what !!! And who fucking gives a shit... besides you?!?!?!
Think about something else brotha...I bet you can't go 48 hours without talking about multi-cultural issues and or slavery...
I bet your head would just melt if you did...LOL
If you're concentrating on being a good friend, father, American, Christian you would have no time to think about every negative aspect of being black.
I could easily print out a grocery list of every negative thing in my life and use that as an excuse as to why I'm not a zillionair, but I choose to think about the good in my life and the blessings I have in my life.
And, here is a little secret for ya. Whatever your mind focuses on during the day, is the reality you will experience in life. If you think about how the white man is the cause for every problem you every had then that's the experience you will have every day of your life...FACT !!!!!
Would I own a slave if it were still legal...sure, but I wouldn't own any black slaves....shit wouldn't get done...LOL

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2016, 05:08:44 PM »
So what !!! And who fucking gives a shit... besides you?!?!?!
Think about something else brotha...I bet you can't go 48 hours without talking about multi-cultural issues and or slavery...
I bet your head would just melt if you did...LOL
If you're concentrating on being a good friend, father, American, Christian you would have no time to think about every negative aspect of being black.
I could easily print out a grocery list of every negative thing in my life and use that as an excuse as to why I'm not a zillionair, but I choose to think about the good in my life and the blessings I have in my life.
And, here is a little secret for ya. Whatever your mind focuses on during the day, is the reality you will experience in life. If you think about how the white man is the cause for every problem you every had then that's the experience you will have every day of your life...FACT !!!!!
Would I own a slave if it were still legal...sure, but I wouldn't own any black slaves....shit wouldn't get done...LOL

K

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2017, 05:25:34 PM »
Bottom line is no American ever ENSLAVED anyone....they bought slaves...from Africa..Africans enslaved their own people and sold them as currency around the world until the US and others banned slavery.  Africa would still be doing it if whitey was still buying....

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2017, 02:45:29 PM »
In the south, rich people owned slaves. In the north rich people rented slaves.  Black southern slaves were relatively well cared for bc the were valuable property. In the north, Irish slaves died by the handfuls in tenements and industrial "accidents."

Abe Lincoln was a railway lawyer who wanted to open up the south for big business interests, freeing the slaves was an afterthought.

Titan

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: December 23, 2017, 09:36:47 AM »
1.4% had slaves?
Sounds about the same as things are today...the 1% still enslave everyone else.
Nothings changed.