Author Topic: What A Weird Pope You Have There  (Read 19622 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: What A Weird Pope You Have There
« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2020, 11:54:52 PM »
What denomination do you now attend services?

Non denominational Christian church that my sister goes to. Still open but this has been a bonding experience with my sister and we've gotten much closer. She's kind of the saint in the family and always considered me as one prone to stray from the path of virtue.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2020, 11:56:06 PM »
He hates Asian women too.

Nah, she deserved that. You don't pull at anyone, let alone the Pope, like that.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2020, 12:05:56 AM »
Well put Pellius. The Catholic Church is a joke. I grew up as a Roman Catholic and watched it decay into a corrupt and perverted organization. One of my friends was  hit on by a priest repeatedly. He kept telling his dad who brushed it off, saying the boy was making things up.The last straw was the priest  sending the 15 year old a "fur lined jock strap" as a Christmas present, lol. No lie. The the kid's dad realized it was all true and started action against the priest. The priest eventually was arrested on pedophilia charges. And that was just the tip of the iceberg in upstate NY.

It all started with Vatican 2. The church seems to have valued growth over sanctity. The easiest way to appeal to the masses is to lower standards. Now there is really nothing you can do to get excommunicated. All the rules are now just suggestions. So now it is has become perfectly legitimate to say "I'm a non-practicing Catholic." Which means you can still be a Catholic even if you don't follow the rules. Ever hear someone say, "I'm a non-practicing Mormon."? "I'm a non-practicing Hasidic Jew."? You either are or you are not. Catholics has become so water-downed that it's almost meaningless. If I have a new neighbor and I hear he's a Catholic, it still doesn't tell me what kind of neighbor I have. If I hear my new neighbor is a Mormom, then I will breathe a sigh of relief. They may have a wacky theology but they are overwhelmingly good people.

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2020, 12:11:48 AM »
Nah, she deserved that. You don't pull at anyone, let alone the Pope, like that.
Yeah she deserved it.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 25, 2020, 12:12:24 AM »
He's a lefty.

Most Catholic priests are gay.  He probably is.  The Church hierarchy has ignored priest pedos forever.  They are a group of pedos.

Many Catholics are oddly liberal.  Support of abortion is against Church doctrine and liberals support abortion.

Many Jews eat bacon too.

Can you provide any evidence that proves that Most, which I take to mean at least 75%, of the Catholics priest are gay? This is in light of the fact that gays in society represent 2-4% of the male population.

The Catholic Church opposes all forms of abortion.

Being Jewish is both a religion and ethnicity. You can be born a Jew and not have any affiliation with Judaism and will feel free to eat as much bacon as you want. Conversely, you can be an Irishman yet also be an orthodox Jew. Trump's daughter is a Jew.

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2020, 12:13:50 AM »
My wife is a deeply religious Catholic (almost nun-like) and all of the Practicing Catholics I know including my Priest friend thinks he’s whack job.

Catholics worship man and not God. At least thats my understanding.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 25, 2020, 12:17:18 AM »
This is exactly why I left the church except it’s more like they abandoned us. It’s been completely subverted to the core, it’s run rampant with homosexuality and pedophilia. It needs a massive reformation, there’s so much culture and tradition in the buildings alone. It saddens me to what it’s become like everything else today degenerated into something unrecognizable.

Well said. It nice to hear someone that appreciates the long history and tradition that goes with Catholicism only to have degenerated into what we have now. And there are so many good Preist and Nuns who do so much good but have nowhere else to go.
Remember that Nun at the RNC who spoke in support of Trump? Her whole life devoted in service to others when as a doctor she could have had a nice comfortable and lucrative practice but instead she goes to the shit holes in the world giving medical care to those who don't have it available to them.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 25, 2020, 12:31:04 AM »
It was always degenerate.  People just were blind to it.

People thought priests walked on water.  My parents were like that.

There are still people who think that way but they are mainly in less educated countries or countries where the Catholic religion and government are closely intertwined.

You seem to speak with such authority and knowledge about things you don't know anything about. You obviously don't have a clue to how much good the Catholic church does in the world in regard to charities, providing food, clothing, housing, and medical care to those who live at a level of squalor and poverty that you will never experience and never understand.

Nobody, but your parents, think that Priests walk on water. These are just ordinary men who choose to devote their lives to Christ and spend many years in school to be considered for that position.

My two nieces went on a missionary almost two years ago and were away from their family for six months. How many 18 and 19 years do that? I myself went on a missionary as a teenager in the Phillipines over the summer. It was hard work in a harsh environment. Always hot and muggy with no a/c.

What have you done in your life to make the world a better place? You should educate yourself more before you call over a billion Catholics in the world as devoting their lives to an "always" degenerate faith. 

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: October 25, 2020, 12:32:16 AM »
Church realizes it has to modify and keep up with the current state of the world. They know it's a losing battle not to conform to the globalist agenda.

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: October 25, 2020, 12:34:11 AM »
Can you provide any evidence that proves that Most, which I take to mean at least 75%, of the Catholics priest are gay? This is in light of the fact that gays in society represent 2-4% of the male population.

Let me put it this way, people are smart. Smart enough to know when their new neighbor or co worker who has no kids and isnt married also isnt gay. Pedophiles cannot survive in society. Where do you suppose they end up? Obviously prison and homeless but the rest? Lets look at it another way, if a grown man says he doesnt need sex that God is enough i instantly become suspicious. I mean its really obvious pellius. Think about it. The catholic church has been a safe haven for pedophiles a very long time. Now its such a huge religeous and economic force that theyre difficult to get rid of but i assure you a disturbing percentage of catholic priests bishops clergy whatever you call them are pedophiles. Its an old cult and not the path to Jesus and Salvation to say the least.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 25, 2020, 12:34:19 AM »
Catholics worship man and not God. At least thats my understanding.

Your understanding is wrong. The concept of the Trinity: the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, is lost on so many. Think of water. Water is a liquid, a solid, and a gas.

Be water, my friend.

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: October 25, 2020, 12:37:11 AM »
Your understanding is wrong. The concept of the Trinity: the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, is lost on so many. Think of water. Water is a liquid, a solid, and a gas.

Be water, my friend.

What are you talking about? I said catholics worship man and not God. You goin joe biden on me?

By man i mean the pope.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 25, 2020, 12:42:06 AM »
Church realizes it has to modify and keep up with the current state of the world. They know it's a losing battle not to conform to the globalist agenda.

That's what they thought. But they were wrong. One of the fatest growing faiths is Mormonism, The LDS. In this increasingly hollow, shallow, and vapid world people are looking for something with real standards and meaning. Not everyone can be Mormon and if you don't follow their laws you are excommunicated. Anyone can call themselves a Catholic. You don't even have to go to church to be considered a Catholics. All you have to do is just say you are. It's totally consistent with the values of today. If you want to be a girl, a Black, an Indian... all you have to do is say you are.

It always brings a smile to my face when I see two young men, late teens/early twenties, aways from their homes, wearing dress pants, a white dress shirt, and a tie, properly groomed, clean-shaven, neat and clean hair cut, riding their bikes under the hot Hawaiian sun spreading their faith.

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: October 25, 2020, 12:50:36 AM »

The Catholic Church opposes all forms of abortion.

Hmm

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 25, 2020, 01:06:19 AM »
Let me put it this way, people are smart. Smart enough to know when their new neighbor or co worker who has no kids and isnt married also isnt gay. Pedophiles cannot survive in society. Where do you suppose they end up? Obviously prison and homeless but the rest? Lets look at it another way, if a grown man says he doesnt need sex that God is enough i instantly become suspicious. I mean its really obvious pellius. Think about it. The catholic church has been a safe haven for pedophiles a very long time. Now its such a huge religeous and economic force that theyre difficult to get rid of but i assure you a disturbing percentage of catholic priests bishops clergy whatever you call them are pedophiles. Its an old cult and not the path to Jesus and Salvation to say the least.

Pedophiles don't need a "safe-haven". They can be married with kids. They can be old grandpas. The can be rookie police officers. They can be your dentist. Pedophiles have survived, and still survived, for as long as recorded history. They don't need the Catholic church to exist and most pedos are not Catholics or involved with the church. You don't know what you are talking about. Are you trying to make the argument that ALL pedophiles will eventually be caught and imprisoned or homeless?

You can be as suspicious as you want to be but there is a long tradition of men living a life of celibacy or being chaste. Look up the difference because as knowledgeable you think you are I doubt you know the difference between two which use to be common knowledge. Men from various cultures and traditions abstain from all sorts of things, whether it be matters of diet, behavior, or any kind of "earthy" goods and luxuries. Some even abstain from any forms of verbal communication. Ever seen a documentary on Trappist Monks? Or are they all pedophiles and homosexuals, too?

The problem is that you project your own weaknesses and lack of discipline unto others and therefore if you can't do something that means nobody else can.

And you can't "assure me" that the majority of the clergy are pedophiles. How can you make this statement? Who are you? What studies have you done? You don't even know the basic premise of Catholicism. And you fail to understand that the whole scandal with Catholic priest had nothing to pedophilia. It was sex with underage,
post-pubertal teenagers. You don't even seem to know the definition of pedophilia. There's a huge difference between having sex with a 15-year-old and a seven-year-old.

You can't assure me of anything simply because you have nothing to assure. You are simply just not knowledgeable enough to speak with such authority on an issue in which you have proven you are just not well informed of.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 25, 2020, 01:10:05 AM »
What are you talking about? I said catholics worship man and not God. You goin joe biden on me?

By man i mean the pope.

And again I will tell you that you are wrong. Catholics don't worship the pope. There are prayers to Christ and the Vrigin mothers but no one prays to a pope.

Please, just stop. This is not your area of expertise. Were you even a Catholic? You don't know what you are talking about. It always cracks me up when non-Catholics lecture those who have been born, baptized, and raised a Catholic and went to Catholic schools and what they think they believe and practice.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 25, 2020, 01:16:04 AM »
Hmm

Hmmm What? Again you prove that you just don't understand Catholic and Christian theology. If you accept Christ as your savior all sins are forgiven. Through the act of confession, a Priest can absolve you of your sins. People think of this as a "get out of jail" card. That you can commute sins and just think to yourself that I can just confess and go about my way. It doesn't work like that. You know your heart and Christ does to. He and you know real regret and repentance.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #42 on: October 25, 2020, 03:47:37 AM »
That Popes appearance and demeanor strikes me as Pedo

Something is not 100 % right
Q

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • bhank is coming….
« Reply #43 on: October 25, 2020, 04:13:06 AM »
He’s probably a homosexual himself.

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: October 25, 2020, 04:30:04 AM »
I went to Catholic school for 7 years. When little I had a friend molested by a Priest. Father Burke in Lubbock Texas. From Ireland, all the kids looked up to him.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 25, 2020, 05:02:24 AM »
Non denominational Christian church that my sister goes to. Still open but this has been a bonding experience with my sister and we've gotten much closer. She's kind of the saint in the family and always considered me as one prone to stray from the path of virtue.
I figured Orthodox or Lutheran as they would be the closer to Catholicism.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
« Reply #46 on: October 25, 2020, 05:07:27 AM »
Most priests and nuns are homosexual.

This does not mean most priests are pedos but many are as evidenced by the numerous instances brought to light over the past several decades.

Obviously, many pedos exist in the hetero community as well.

In the early days of the Church priests were allowed to marry.  This was later forbidden for various reasons but is generally believed for financial reasons.  Thus the orders attracted homosexuals.

The nunnery and priesthood became a sanctuary for homosexuals in society where such sexual practices were forbidden.

The Catholic Church is very strong in South America and other less developed parts of the world where people are less educated and more likely to believe in the Church's non-sensical ideas.  Countries such as Spain and Portugal have had a long close connection between the Church and government.

Has the Catholic Church done some good?  Yes.  However. it's good works were done as a means of increasing it's membership.  Has it done bad?  Yes.

Me = 14 years of Catholic schooling and numerous non-sexual encounters with homo nuns and priests and fortunately only a few pedo priests.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #47 on: October 25, 2020, 06:38:05 AM »
Not surprised at all, he's pushing an agenda.

Even the Pope has to answer to someone.

All religion is fake anyway.

This. Childrens book fantasy nonsense.  ::)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: October 25, 2020, 08:09:27 AM »
This. Childrens book fantasy nonsense.  ::)
We'll see if you feel the same on your deathbed.

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: October 25, 2020, 08:26:34 AM »

And you can't "assure me" that the majority of the clergy are pedophiles. How can you make this statement?
I never did make that statement i said "a disturbing percentage" and you rewrote it. You are somewhat naive and see the world through your personal biases and i wont hold that against you as we all do it.

Quote from: pellius
You don't even seem to know the definition of pedophilia. There's a huge difference between having sex with a 15-year-old and a seven-year-old.

There is a big difference and i surmise I know quite a bit more than you give me credit. In order to meet the clinical definition of pedophilia there must be three factors (whatever you call them)

1.  A strong sexual preference for prepubescent children over a period of at least 6 months
2. Inside the home there will be toys games etc in order to make it more appealing to children
3. The person must actively seek and maintain relationships with children. Think coaches teachers daycare owners etc. A pedophile will actively seek ways to gain childrens trust so they can later betray them.

I will consider my working knowledge accurate until proven otherwise.

You can't assure me of anything simply because you have nothing to assure. You are simply just not knowledgeable enough to speak with such authority on an issue in which you have proven you are just not well informed of.

Ive had my run ins with pedophiles since i was about 10 years old. I would say i know enough.