Author Topic: Why would the Dems send a 100 lawyers to AZ to stop an audit?  (Read 31000 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Why would the Dems send a 100 lawyers to AZ to stop an audit?
« Reply #50 on: May 01, 2021, 06:37:49 AM »
I've lost count of how many times you've been wrong so.... how much you want to wager?

Once he lost, he wouldn't follow through.

I offered to bet accounts with Royalty and she wouldn't accept the bet. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: May 01, 2021, 06:38:33 AM »
It can be MORE PROOF if voter fraud. I'm all for it. More proof of what we already know.

Libcucks had to send lawyers. Is that not telling??

What if it proves the opposite?  Would you be willing to accept that result or would you ignore it and continue to cry?

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #52 on: May 02, 2021, 09:47:45 AM »
🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
https://www.instagram.com/p/COW-TnqAukD/?igshid=1vnsh0em2mloo
🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #53 on: May 02, 2021, 09:54:46 AM »
I've lost count of how many times you've been wrong so.... how much you want to wager?

Show your proof “detective” why is the left DESPERATELY trying to get a TRO mid-count?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #54 on: May 02, 2021, 10:15:22 AM »
In fairness, this is a current issue and being battled by 2 teams of lawyers as we speak.
BUT seriously Coach, regardless of the outcome, NOTHING practical will change.
Biden will still be in the WH and life will go on as usual in AZ and the rest of America.

I'd expect you to be a lot more interested in the Cal Gov recall and NFL draft.
Do you have clients likely to be drafted ?

Howard, out of curiosity, do you expect Republicans to be fair to you when Democrats behave like this?

As much as I am not a fan of Justin Trudeau, I strongly suspected his re-election was legitimate. The sheer volume of election fraud in the USA last year was so blatant that I don't see how any group can be stupid enough not to see if - even Democrats.

But then, all of 2020 was weird to me, and there are people like you who go on record as being afraid of COVID, and don't seem to grasp how stupid it makes you look.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #55 on: May 02, 2021, 10:26:35 AM »
In fairness, this is a current issue and being battled by 2 teams of lawyers as we speak.
BUT seriously Coach, regardless of the outcome, NOTHING practical will change.
Biden will still be in the WH and life will go on as usual in AZ and the rest of America.

I'd expect you to be a lot more interested in the Cal Gov recall and NFL draft.
Do you have clients likely to be drafted ?

I’m going to tell how much the leftist fucktards on here don’t read either that or they do but would still rather take the Alinski approach to it (I would imagine they have no idea who Alinski was) and just keep on with their lying narratives.

Not ONCE have said anything would be overturned at this point or any point after January 20. What you see in AZ is going in all of the battleground states as we speak. This is isn’t about over turning the election..that’s already been stolen. This is ALL about making sure this doesn’t happen again and to restore some integrity in the election system. I’m not including you on this because even though you’ve been probably lurking for months, you haven’t said anything.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #56 on: May 02, 2021, 12:19:35 PM »
What if it proves the opposite?  Would you be willing to accept that result or would you ignore it and continue to cry?

No crying here...I already know the real story.

I just like to see the libtards continue to make excuses and deny how the Harris administration came to be.

Sending 100's of lawyers is all we really need to know.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: May 02, 2021, 12:27:46 PM »
I’m going to tell how much the leftist fucktards on here don’t read either that or they do but would still rather take the Alinski Alinsky approach to it (I would imagine they have no idea who Alinski Alinsky was) and just keep on with their lying narratives.

Not ONCE have said anything would be overturned at this point or any point after January 20. What you see in AZ is going in all of the battleground states as we speak. This is isn’t about over turning the election..that’s already been stolen. This is ALL about making sure this doesn’t happen again and to restore some integrity in the election system. I’m not including you on this because even though you’ve been probably lurking for months, you haven’t said anything.

Fixed for accuracy.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: May 03, 2021, 10:09:01 AM »
Howard, out of curiosity, do you expect Republicans to be fair to you when Democrats behave like this?

As much as I am not a fan of Justin Trudeau, I strongly suspected his re-election was legitimate. The sheer volume of election fraud in the USA last year was so blatant that I don't see how any group can be stupid enough not to see if - even Democrats.

But then, all of 2020 was weird to me, and there are people like you who go on record as being afraid of COVID, and don't seem to grasp how stupid it makes you look.

Out of curiosity, do you know how stupid YOU look? 
I can't think of one American that gives a shit about Trudeau's re-election.  The fact that a Canadian has his panties in a twist about America's is beyond retarded.  Yeah I know you have to depend on the US of A to defend y'alls sorry asses from foreign nations and fanny pack fashion trends, but seriously get a life. 
Shouldn't you be spending more time preparing for your June 1st William Wallace moment?  You sure aren't spending the time with your kids. 

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #59 on: May 05, 2021, 10:10:48 AM »
🇺🇸

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: May 05, 2021, 10:13:09 AM »
Nothing to see here.  Biden got over 80 million votes. ::)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: May 05, 2021, 11:29:25 AM »
🇺🇸
This is very funny since no audit results have been released. The audit was scheduled to conclude May 14th. Now Bennett says it will probably take longer and because the coliseum is scheduled for graduation ceremonies they will need to pause the audit.....hmmm....though t republicans were opposed to pauses in vote counting.

The posts start with a paragraph saying that after “Trump led in all the battleground states by large margins,” Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, North Carolina and Nevada all “for some unexplainable reason” took a pause for three hours, leading to voter fraud.

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-list-statements-2020-electi/fact-check-list-of-partly-false-statements-on-the-2020-election-idUSKBN27Q2NI

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: May 05, 2021, 12:30:43 PM »
This is very funny since no audit results have been released. The audit was scheduled to conclude May 14th. Now Bennett says it will probably take longer and because the coliseum is scheduled for graduation ceremonies they will need to pause the audit.....hmmm....though t republicans were opposed to pauses in vote counting.

The posts start with a paragraph saying that after “Trump led in all the battleground states by large margins,” Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, North Carolina and Nevada all “for some unexplainable reason” took a pause for three hours, leading to voter fraud.

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-list-statements-2020-electi/fact-check-list-of-partly-false-statements-on-the-2020-election-idUSKBN27Q2NI

Ouch!

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #63 on: May 05, 2021, 01:01:26 PM »

We’ll see 😃

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #64 on: May 05, 2021, 06:47:44 PM »
Nothing to see here.  Biden got over 80 million votes. ::)

Not even remotely close...but we’ll let left minions believe that.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: May 05, 2021, 07:41:53 PM »
Not even remotely close...but we’ll let left minions believe that.

If you end up in purgatory (which I don't believe in), I think the devil should assign you an audit recount of the Biden/Trump 2020 election votes in all the swing states. It would take an eternity which would give you something to do while your there.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #66 on: May 05, 2021, 08:23:19 PM »
If you end up in purgatory (which I don't believe in), I think the devil should assign you an audit recount of the Biden/Trump 2020 election votes in all the swing states. It would take an eternity which would give you something to do while your there.

You’re talking about purgatory?

A pervert who snuck out of his house to get fucked by strange men behind his dying wife’s back.

You vile lying piece of shit.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #67 on: May 05, 2021, 09:06:36 PM »
You’re talking about purgatory?

A pervert who snuck out of his house to get fucked by strange men behind his dying wife’s back.

You vile lying piece of shit.

are you suggesting that shlarfing dode behind your wife’s back is an even worse sin than questioning the establishments view of an election?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: May 05, 2021, 09:59:41 PM »
WHAT ARE THEY AFRAID OF??????

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/05/breaking-report-biden-doj-interfere-state-arizona-forensic-audit-maricopa-county-ballots/

Once they find the ways this went on in AZ they can determine how coordinated the effort was nationally.

POPCORN

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #70 on: May 05, 2021, 10:31:26 PM »
are you suggesting that shlarfing dode behind your wife’s back is an even worse sin than questioning the establishments view of an election?

That piece of shit left his dying wife at home while he snuck out to get assfukked by strangers.

Liberals see nothing wrong with this behavior.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: May 05, 2021, 11:26:00 PM »
WHAT ARE THEY AFRAID OF??????

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/05/breaking-report-biden-doj-interfere-state-arizona-forensic-audit-maricopa-county-ballots/

Honestly, if it were up to me...I would say have at it. Take your gullible supporter's money to do something this futile. Anyone who financially contributed to this fiasco, deserves to have wasted their donation on a lost cause. Nothing is going to change. There is going to be no vindication. The contributions that didn't go to fund this will line your idol's pockets. You are being had.

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: May 05, 2021, 11:50:35 PM »
Any chance you lot can move this endless / pointless argument to the political board?  ;D

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: May 06, 2021, 07:09:26 AM »
Any chance you lot can move this endless / pointless argument anything Strawman/Lurkernomore posts to the political board?  ;D

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #74 on: May 06, 2021, 07:41:17 AM »
Honestly, if it were up to me...I would say have at it. Take your gullible supporter's money to do something this futile. Anyone who financially contributed to this fiasco, deserves to have wasted their donation on a lost cause. Nothing is going to change. There is going to be no vindication. The contributions that didn't go to fund this will line your idol's pockets. You are being had.

Sort of how hero to the brainless, took millions from China, and laughed about it. His 80 million supporters (half of them dead) must be proud.
Your idol is he king of the glory-hole, though Im sure youre practicing until perfect.  Kvnt.