Author Topic: Why would the Dems send a 100 lawyers to AZ to stop an audit?  (Read 32302 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Why would the Dems send a 100 lawyers to AZ to stop an audit?
« Reply #175 on: May 18, 2021, 03:20:48 PM »
LOL

you can't be serious

Well....I could have been serious or I might have been kidding around when I wrote that. I'll let you decide which it was.  ;)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #176 on: May 19, 2021, 09:44:58 AM »
There is nothing in the above comments by the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors that indicates they are afraid of anything. Your question is an expression of your opinion....period.

Other than sending attorneys, filing for injunctions to stop the audit during the investigation/audit. Dumbass Stacy Abrams saying it’s a continuation of the fake “insurrection” leftists saying they’re trying to suppress the 2022 vote, etc

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #177 on: May 19, 2021, 09:56:30 AM »
Well....I could have been serious or I might have been kidding around when I wrote that. I'll let you decide which it was.  ;)

unfortunately I can tell that you are serious

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #178 on: May 19, 2021, 10:14:32 AM »
In excellent condition, but the pants-down/underwear thing, please dont do that.
For your sake.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #179 on: May 19, 2021, 10:25:13 AM »
Well...looks like that collapsed as expected
A

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #180 on: May 19, 2021, 11:26:23 AM »
▫️

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #181 on: May 19, 2021, 11:59:06 AM »
I like Vernon Dent much better.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #182 on: May 19, 2021, 12:58:39 PM »
---
PHOENIX (AP) — Firms hired to run a partisan audit of the 2020 election for Senate Republicans in Arizona said Tuesday that data was not destroyed, reversing earlier allegations that election officials in the state's most populated county eliminated evidence.

The claim of deleted databases was amplified by former President Donald Trump and his supporters, who believe conspiracy theories about election irregularities.
---

Guess a new tune to whine to will be needed now.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #183 on: May 19, 2021, 01:46:30 PM »
---
PHOENIX (AP) — Firms hired to run a partisan audit of the 2020 election for Senate Republicans in Arizona said Tuesday that data was not destroyed, reversing earlier allegations that election officials in the state's most populated county eliminated evidence.

The claim of deleted databases was amplified by former President Donald Trump and his supporters, who believe conspiracy theories about election irregularities.
---

You’re obviously too stupid to understand the difference between deleted and destroyed.

The databases were deleted, not destroyed, and then recovered. The MSM and ultra-liberal Arizona Central newspaper are doing everything they can to keep that story from getting out.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #184 on: May 19, 2021, 01:48:01 PM »
---

---

lol...sure. Now all they need to do is prove it wasn’t destroyed...fake election, fake President...everything is fake

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: May 19, 2021, 02:11:27 PM »
lol...sure. Now all they need to do is prove it wasn’t destroyed...fake election, fake President...everything is fake

The only thing is the Big Lie still being told and believed by idiots like you.

Little man, little mind.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: May 19, 2021, 02:12:13 PM »
You’re obviously too stupid to understand the difference between deleted and destroyed.

The databases were deleted, not destroyed, and then recovered. The MSM and ultra-liberal Arizona Central newspaper are doing everything they can to keep that story from getting out.

Keep it up!  They need help walking back their prior whining.

What excuse will they use next?  Have they told you?

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #187 on: May 19, 2021, 02:15:21 PM »

Little man, little mind.

If it's a lie, then why are Libby Tards so against an audit of any kind.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #188 on: May 19, 2021, 02:30:59 PM »

Little man, little mind.
[/quote

If it's a lie, then why are Libby Tards so against an audit of any kind.

Is what this entire thread is about and have yet to get an answer

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: May 19, 2021, 03:00:40 PM »
Is what this entire thread is about and have yet to get an answer

Towards the end of April, Democrats sent attorney Roopali Desai to Arizona to try an halt the audit. My question for you Coach is who are the other 99 attorneys?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #190 on: May 19, 2021, 03:24:32 PM »
Towards the end of April, Democrats sent attorney Roopali Desai to Arizona to try an halt the audit. My question for you Coach is who are the other 99 attorneys?

You seem to know everything. You tell me. Are you trying to tell me that there’s only one attorney on this entire audit? Lol

Sometimes you and Strawman ask the stupidest fucking questions

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #191 on: May 19, 2021, 03:43:13 PM »

and apparently you're too stupid to understand that it was NEVER DELETED in the first place

that was just another lie in a long list of lies from THE TRAITOR and his sycophants

https://www.maricopa.gov/DocumentCenter/View/68972/20210517-Response-Letter-to-Senate-President-Fann---FINAL

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: May 19, 2021, 04:19:28 PM »
and apparently you're too stupid to understand that it was NEVER DELETED in the first place

that was just another lie in a long list of lies from THE TRAITOR and his sycophants

https://www.maricopa.gov/DocumentCenter/View/68972/20210517-Response-Letter-to-Senate-President-Fann---FINAL

HAHAHAHA  which is why I asked what the next excuse will be.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: May 19, 2021, 04:20:28 PM »
You seem to know everything. You tell me. Are you trying to tell me that there’s only one attorney on this entire audit? Lol

You typed 100.  But yet you can't elaborate on the claim you yourself made.

And you call someone else stupid?   HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.  Little man, little mind.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: May 19, 2021, 04:22:36 PM »

I guess this means you have no idea who the other 99 are. And no, I am not trying to tell you only one attorney is involved in the lawsuit. My guess is there is a team. Does the team have 100 members? I don't know. Anything is possible.  You seem to think it does, so it is only natural I would ask you who they are.

Ask yourself this question. Are Staw's and my questions stupid or is it that you don't know the answers? You know like when you were in college and you took a test where you were stumped for an answer to a question, so you told yourself that it was a stupid question....thus letting your lack of knowledge off the hook.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: May 19, 2021, 04:34:20 PM »
You typed 100.  But yet you can't elaborate on the claim you yourself made.

And you call someone else stupid?   HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.  Little man, little mind.

Good point. Who knows, there actually could be a hundred attorneys representing the 'Dems' in this lawsuit. Coach doesn't get that I am not saying there are or there aren't. If there are, that seems a little outrageous so you'd think there would be something in the media about it.

Maybe my research Google skills are off this week...it's possible. Coach could easily clear this up if he wanted to. He couldn't have just pulled that information out of thin air, could he have?

Am I being delusional again? Please do let me know if I am.   ;)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: May 19, 2021, 04:48:07 PM »

Ask yourself this question. Are Staw's and my questions stupid or is it that you don't know the answers? You know like when you were in college and you took a test where you were stumped for an answer to a question, so you told yourself that it was a stupid question....thus letting your lack of knowledge off the hook.

Coach didn't graduate college.  Obviously. 

Questions are stupid if they conflict with his delusional views.  You know like Obama's fake birth certificate, basements in pizza parlors, Hillary going to jail, covid assassination attempts, stolen elections... etc....

Just because you can't prove unicorns exist don't mean that there is one in my back yard right now.    :D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #197 on: May 19, 2021, 04:52:32 PM »
I guess this means you have no idea who the other 99 are. And no, I am not trying to tell you only one attorney is involved in the lawsuit. My guess is there is a team. Does the team have 100 members? I don't know. Anything is possible.  You seem to think it does, so it is only natural I would ask you who they are.

No I don’t and I know for a fact you don’t know either. And yes, it’s a stupid question to think someone from the outside would know... you think there’s one, I can tell you there’s more, it’s common sense. I had more than one fucking attorney for my divorce...lol

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #198 on: May 19, 2021, 04:53:30 PM »
Coach didn't graduate college.  Obviously. 

Questions are stupid if they conflict with his delusional views.  You know like Obama's fake birth certificate, basements in pizza parlors, Hillary going to jail, covid assassination attempts, stolen elections... etc....

Just because you can't prove unicorns exist don't mean that there is one in my back yard right now.    :D

College.. lol. Absolutely irrelevant little man lmao