Author Topic: Why would the Dems send a 100 lawyers to AZ to stop an audit?  (Read 32260 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Why would the Dems send a 100 lawyers to AZ to stop an audit?
« Reply #200 on: May 19, 2021, 05:35:48 PM »
College.. lol. Absolutely irrelevant little man lmao

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #201 on: May 19, 2021, 05:45:38 PM »
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2021/04/27/fact-check-dominion-lawyers-did-not-try-stop-arizona-audit/7357488002/

Pretty much confirms coach spreads false news without blinking an eye.. even exaggerated the claim from 70 to 100. How can anyone at this point take anything he says about politics seriously? Wait.. is that a stupid question?  :)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #202 on: May 19, 2021, 05:48:26 PM »
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2021/04/27/fact-check-dominion-lawyers-did-not-try-stop-arizona-audit/7357488002/

Pretty much confirms coach spreads false news without blinking an eye.. even exaggerated the claim from 70 to 100. How can anyone at this point take anything he says about politics seriously? Wait.. is that a stupid question?  :)

And..... here comes the short bus spin...... from the short man himself.  Fragile X working up a reply right now..

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: May 19, 2021, 05:51:19 PM »
And..... here comes the short bus spin...... from the short man himself.  Fragile X working up a reply right now..

It will contain some form of "USA Today???? You  believe that?? HAHAHAHA!" if the pattern holds...

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #204 on: May 19, 2021, 05:53:36 PM »

You’ve already proven college to be useless

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #205 on: May 19, 2021, 06:00:51 PM »
It will contain some form of "USA Today???? You  believe that?? HAHAHAHA!" if the pattern holds...

Let's keep this  simple and to the point.

Fuck off farce.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: May 19, 2021, 06:04:20 PM »
No I don’t and I know for a fact you don’t know either. And yes, it’s a stupid question to think someone from the outside would know... you think there’s one, I can tell you there’s more, it’s common sense. I had more than one fucking attorney for my divorce...lol

But, but, I am not who posted that it was 100.  I mean where did you get that from?  Did you just pull it out of your ass? Say what you mean and mean what you say.

As for it being one attorney, even though I found nothing to verify there are more, I already said there likely are/were.  You and I are both outside this so what does that mean? You said it was 100 and I believed you until I couldn't find anything to support it.

Maybe you have read too many misleading headlines on the Epoch Times. LoL!

I don't know much about divorces, thank goodness. Was yours contentious? Why not just do mediation, wouldn't it have been cheaper? Guess you and your ex wanted to do it Hollywood style, huh. LOL!

BTW, notice that I haven't called you stupid for awhile? Not that you ever were. Your just frustratingly stubborn.  ;D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #207 on: May 19, 2021, 06:18:15 PM »
But, but, I am not who posted that it was 100.  I mean where did you get that from?  Did you just pull it out of your ass? Say what you mean and mean what you say.

As for it being one attorney, even though I found nothing to verify there are more, I already said there likely are/were.  You and I are both outside this so what does that mean? You said it was 100 and I believed you until I couldn't find anything to support it.

Maybe you have read too many misleading headlines on the Epoch Times. LoL!

I don't know much about divorces, thank goodness. Was yours contentious? Why not just do mediation, wouldn't it have been cheaper? Guess you and your ex wanted to do it Hollywood style, huh. LOL!

BTW, notice that I haven't called you stupid for awhile? Not that you ever were. Your just frustratingly stubborn.  ;D

that is the preferredsource for most right wing nonsense

Where did they get the idea that forty thousand ballots were flown in from "Asia" and stuffed into ballot boxes.

Apparently this idiot just pulled it out of his ass and tweeted (now deleted ...I wonder why) about it and that's all it took for Trumptards to believe it and waste tax payer dollars looking for it.  Why not start with determining where the so called planed landed in the US and how they were able to stuff 40k ballots in the ballot box.  How was that able to happen.  Were they duplicate ballots of actual registered voters or did "Asia" also manage to create and register non-existend voters.  The entire premise is so fucking stupid yet Trumptard just ran with it .  If this were true then it would also mean that any Republican elected on the same ballot maybe didn't actually win.  Is anyone looking int  that?

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #208 on: May 19, 2021, 06:39:16 PM »
It's unbelievable the number of people who truly believe the election was a fraud.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #209 on: May 19, 2021, 06:41:37 PM »
It's unbelievable the number of people who truly believe the election was a fraud.

I don't think fraud is the main issue.  There are legitimate constitutional issues about what happened in a number of states where they changed election laws without going through the state legislatures.  The Supreme Court should have addressed those issues, but they punted. 

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #210 on: May 19, 2021, 06:45:50 PM »

it's unbelievable you think old senile no charisma "privileged white guy" you libs normally hate so much got more votes than your wet dream candidate obama

E
E

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: May 20, 2021, 07:31:33 AM »
it's unbelievable you think old senile no charisma "privileged white guy" you libs normally hate so much got more votes than your wet dream candidate obama

E

No, not at all.  This was a bigger example of voting against a candidate than ever.  Trump dropped the ball.   

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: May 20, 2021, 07:33:07 AM »
I don't think fraud is the main issue.  There are legitimate constitutional issues about what happened in a number of states where they changed election laws without going through the state legislatures.  The Supreme Court should have addressed those issues, but they punted.

What do you mean?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #213 on: May 20, 2021, 08:58:31 AM »
No, not at all.  This was a bigger example of voting against a candidate than ever.  Trump dropped the ball.   

Trump did for sure.

But it's a mix.

I would be 100% behind a complete, independent audit of every state.

Not because I think the election was stolen, but because I think confidence in our process is paramount to our future.

It doesn't matter if people think others who doubt the integrity of the election are stupid. They still exist, and we need those who doubt to have faith, and an audit would do that.

But that's not to see there wasn't fraud.  Plain math says there had to be. It's more of a question of whether it had any impact.
Y

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: May 20, 2021, 09:12:25 AM »
Trump did for sure.

But it's a mix.

Not because I think the election was stolen, but because I think confidence in our process is paramount to our future.

It doesn't matter if people think others who doubt the integrity of the election are stupid. They still exist, and we need those who doubt to have faith, and an audit would do that.

But that's not to see there wasn't fraud.  Plain math says there had to be. It's more of a question of whether it had any impact.

I think you're giving some people more credit than they deserve. When the election was going down, Trump, who was claiming months before that if he was losing it must be fraud, started the fraud claim. People believed him. Coach is an example. At each checkpoint, i.e. the Republican Attorney Generals, Election officials, local judges, state judges, supreme courts, priot to each ruling against Trump they group would proclaim "This is where we prove fraud!" yet when the decision wasn't what they wanted they claimed coercion or some other reason that decision wasn't the right one and the NEXT checkpoint would prove them right. When it made it all the way to the supreme court and still they made excuses why a republican majority court was somehow afraid to do the right thing it was clear no decision by anyone anywhere that didn't agree with them would satisfy them. So I'm curious why you think if a Republican judge, or Republican official etc couldn't change their mind, that an "impartial" panel would restore faith if they too found no significant fraud?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: May 20, 2021, 09:18:08 AM »
I think you're giving some people more credit than they deserve. When the election was going down, Trump, who was claiming months before that if he was losing it must be fraud, started the fraud claim. People believed him. Coach is an example. At each checkpoint, i.e. the Republican Attorney Generals, Election officials, local judges, state judges, supreme courts, priot to each ruling against Trump they group would proclaim "This is where we prove fraud!" yet when the decision wasn't what they wanted they claimed coercion or some other reason that decision wasn't the right one and the NEXT checkpoint would prove them right. When it made it all the way to the supreme court and still they made excuses why a republican majority court was somehow afraid to do the right thing it was clear no decision by anyone anywhere that didn't agree with them would satisfy them. So I'm curious why you think if a Republican judge, or Republican official etc couldn't change their mind, that an "impartial" panel would restore faith if they too found no significant fraud?
Yeah, witnessing what happened on election night had nothing to do with it. ::)

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: May 20, 2021, 10:19:32 AM »
Trump did for sure.

But it's a mix.

I agree with this.  I also support voter ID laws.  I don't buy into the arguments against it.  These lower-income people who they say can't afford the "The combined cost of document fees, travel expenses and waiting time are estimated to range from $75 to $175" is BS.  These same people have smartphones, PS5s, air jordans, etc.  They had to have some form of ID to get a bank account. 

This is not an unreasonable requirement to vote.

To your point, we have to have confidence in our election system.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #217 on: May 20, 2021, 10:24:57 AM »
I agree with this.  I also support voter ID laws.  I don't buy into the arguments against it.  These lower-income people who they say can't afford the "The combined cost of document fees, travel expenses and waiting time are estimated to range from $75 to $175" is BS.  These same people have smartphones, PS5s, air jordans, etc.  They had to have some form of ID to get a bank account. 

Did you see the video where they asked Bently students about voter IDs then went to Harlem to ask the locals?

It's telling.
Y

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #218 on: May 20, 2021, 10:33:37 AM »

Because Republican judge/court refusing to hear a case doesn't address any of the complaints, and isn't an exoneration.  A thorough audit would be.

Yes, there will always be a faction of folks who are going to believe what they want regardless.  But I know many, professional, well adjusted, normal, productive people who feel something appears off.  It's easy to try to paint everyone with a broad brush who has questions on election integrity, but it's just not the case.

And, given the way the left acted in 2016, the right having a similar reaction in 2020 should have been expected, and it's hypocritical of those who look down at them.  History shows they'd probably be acting worse.

Off topic, but the fact that the "republican" supreme court didn't rule along party lines makes all the incessant crybabies on the left look even more foolish in the way they behaved during the last few appointments.
Y

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: May 20, 2021, 10:40:55 AM »
Did you see the video where they asked Bently students about voter IDs then went to Harlem to ask the locals?

It's telling.

i will check it out

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #220 on: May 20, 2021, 11:16:19 AM »
Arizona Auditor: Did Not Backtrack on Election Database Deletion Allegation

“My testimony on May 19th before the AZ Senate is being taken out of context by some media outlets. To confirm: the ‘Databases’ directory on the EMS Primary Server WAS deleted containing the voting databases. I was able to recover the deleted databases through forensic data recovery processes,” Ben Cotton, founder of CyFIR, said in a statement emailed to The Epoch Times by the audit’s liasion.

Media lied again

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #221 on: May 20, 2021, 11:41:18 AM »

There is no excuse not to have a state issued ID. You can't work or do much without it.

I'm not sure this is the case in all states, but where I live, you have to carry an ID with you everywhere you go. If a LEO asks you for it and you don't have it you can be cited.

An ID is not a 'nice to have'. It's an essential part of an adults life. No excuses to not have one.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #222 on: May 20, 2021, 11:49:05 AM »
What do you mean?

Article 1, Section 4 of the Constitution:

"The Times, Places and Manner of holding Elections for Senators and Representatives, shall be prescribed in each State by the Legislature thereof; but the Congress may at any time by Law make or alter such Regulations, except as to the Places of chusing Senators."

That means state legislatures pass election laws.  In numerous states, election laws were changed by state officials or judges and not the state legislatures.  Like Pennsylvania changing absentee ballot laws regarding signature verification and when ballots could be counted (i.e., days after the election).  This kind of thing happened in Georgia and Nevada. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: May 20, 2021, 04:38:25 PM »

One thing I know for certain. Oregon isn't one of those states that changed election laws. There is nothing to change here, our election system is close to perfect just as it is. We could be the model for the rest of the states. But if they make changes they should do it in the prescribe way....and not just 'ad hoc' because there's a pandemic going on.  ;)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #224 on: May 21, 2021, 04:25:21 AM »