Author Topic: Why would the Dems send a 100 lawyers to AZ to stop an audit?  (Read 32241 times)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: Why would the Dems send a 100 lawyers to AZ to stop an audit?
« Reply #250 on: May 21, 2021, 09:26:17 PM »
Post 3 links

Get off your lazy mind and look it up yourself.  Oh wait...You're a lib.  FTN.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #251 on: May 21, 2021, 09:27:14 PM »
I want to apologize. I try to limit my response  comments to people who contribute to to a conversation on average. Everyone has those days when they jump in and their responses are ridiculously stupid or inane. I overlook those which is why I still sometimes respond to Chaos and Dos Equis. But I broke the rule when I responded to you and for that I apologize. If I gave the impression your posts grab my attention or mean anything in the least, I'm sorry.

You're skipping fuckwit.  Go fuck yourself.  Go Covid up.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #252 on: May 22, 2021, 08:55:31 AM »
I think we all hope ( or should hope) that party affiliation when it comes to the supreme court shouldn't be a factor but the fear is, that it will. I've been impressed with some judges, as well as some Republican congresspeople that come to a conclusion based on what is right, not what a particular party backs.

To your point about a court "refusing to hear a case"... to the layman it appears they just closed their eyes and ears to the "evidence" but I hope you at least know its not the same thing. The information was reviewed.... it just failed to meet the bar required to get a hearing... That is not the same as they just didn't care or listen, it really just means again in layman's terms that the evidence brought forth by the Trump clan sucked so much it didn't warrant attention.

The information was NOT reviewed unless you consider glancing over a document passively a “review” if they did and actually did their jobs evidentiary hearings would have been called, they weren’t and with all of the hard evidence they didn’t bother. Why?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #253 on: May 22, 2021, 10:46:16 AM »
From Newsmax - Georgia Judge Orders Audit of 147K Fulton County Absentee Ballots | Newsmax.com

https://www.newsmax.com/us/georgia-arizona-audit-absentee-ballots/2021/05/22/id/1022356/

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #254 on: May 22, 2021, 02:37:40 PM »
Shouldn’t have anything to worry about, right? It’s all a conspiracy lol

If you posted it, then it is.  You only drag inane shit from the outer fringes of retardation here to show us how desperate you are to cling to any hope... no matter how delusional it is.

Fake birth certificate?  Pizza parlor basement?  Hillary going to jail?  Covid assassination attempt?   You are a laughing stock too stupid to know it and too stupid to even understand anything that isn't supportive of your retarded views. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #255 on: May 22, 2021, 08:06:19 PM »
If you posted it, then it is.  You only drag inane shit from the outer fringes of retardation here to show us how desperate you are to cling to any hope... no matter how delusional it is.

Fake birth certificate?  Pizza parlor basement?  Hillary going to jail?  Covid assassination attempt?   You are a laughing stock too stupid to know it and too stupid to even understand anything that isn't supportive of your retarded views.

Because it’s been proven to be a conspiracy. This is how fucking dishonest you are especially when it comes to what I said about covid...you best go back look at the I think the first two or three posts I wrote about that...post here, keyboard warrior. As for the rest...pizza gate is fact. Nothing conclusive on Obama and Killary should be in prison since there’s enough hard evidence to put her there. You’re too stupid to realize this. You’re still reeling on the narrative of the last four years of Trump where EVERYTHING that was throw at him was debunked.....now asshole. Something else you can try to prove wrong besides that farce of an election which being proven everyday to be true.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #256 on: May 23, 2021, 02:39:05 AM »

Had to LOL at this line  :D

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #257 on: May 23, 2021, 03:44:23 PM »
▫️

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #258 on: May 23, 2021, 03:50:27 PM »
Because it’s been proven to be a conspiracy. This is how fucking dishonest you are especially when it comes to what I said about covid...you best go back look at the I think the first two or three posts I wrote about that...post here, keyboard warrior. As for the rest...pizza gate is fact. Nothing conclusive on Obama and Killary should be in prison since there’s enough hard evidence to put her there. You’re too stupid to realize this. You’re still reeling on the narrative of the last four years of Trump where EVERYTHING that was throw at him was debunked.....now asshole. Something else you can try to prove wrong besides that farce of an election which being proven everyday to be true.

That says it all. I had no idea you were this far gone.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #259 on: May 23, 2021, 04:33:10 PM »
That says it all. I had no idea you were this far gone.

lol...sure. The left is the party of Pedos

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #261 on: May 24, 2021, 09:28:55 AM »
Meanwhile in New Hampshire

https://electionwiz.com/2021/05/21/breaking-new-hampshire-audit-confirms-voting-machines-results-unreliable/comment-page-1/
Arizona, Nevada, Georgia, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, probably New Mexico, all had "irregularities."

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #262 on: May 24, 2021, 09:34:12 AM »
Arizona, Nevada, Georgia, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, probably New Mexico, all had "irregularities."

And all are being audited as we speak

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #263 on: May 24, 2021, 10:00:48 AM »
And all are being audited as we speak

Nothing will probably come out of it except "maybe" no more fake-wins in the future.
More people show up for the local magic-show in the public library, than any of Pervert Joe's rallies, speeches, etc.
And both contain puppets and trickery.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #266 on: May 25, 2021, 09:26:33 AM »

Boo Hoo.... fake birther forgetting he claimed Trump catching covid was an assassination attempt.  Boo Hoo on Pizzagate.  Boo Hoo on Hillary going to jail.  Boo Hoo on your little head unable to cope with reality.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #267 on: May 25, 2021, 09:48:05 AM »
Boo Hoo.... fake birther forgetting he claimed Trump catching covid was an assassination attempt.  Boo Hoo on Pizzagate.  Boo Hoo on Hillary going to jail.  Boo Hoo on your little head unable to cope with reality.

The other troll who can’t come up with anything bette. I’m surprised you haven’t left Florida yet for New York

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #268 on: May 25, 2021, 10:05:45 AM »
The other troll who can’t come up with anything bette. I’m surprised you haven’t left Florida yet for New York

I'm surprised you haven't croaked yet.  This everyday stress of looking for and spinning conspiracy theories isn't great for health.  Especially in someone who isn't in great health to start with.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #269 on: May 25, 2021, 10:15:11 AM »
I'm surprised you haven't croaked yet.  This everyday stress of looking for and spinning conspiracy theories isn't great for health.  Especially in someone who isn't in great health to start with.
Well, you lived for 4 years with TDS.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #271 on: May 25, 2021, 08:44:36 PM »
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/it-s-not-just-arizona-push-to-review-2020-ballots-spreads/ar-AAKlpOI

Some people wonder if you read the articles you post links to. Some, not me.. I know the answer

"The efforts are unlikely to yield any new revelations about President Joe Biden's victory in the 2020 election. The votes have been counted — and often recounted — and certified by local officials. Still, the lingering debate and legal wrangling have propelled suspicions and advanced debunked theories. And their sometimes misleading conclusions have been amplified by Trump, whose false allegations of election fraud sparked the push."

"“This is bad enough to see it happen once,” said Eddie Perez, an expert on voting systems at the OSET Institute, said of Arizona, but seeing it elsewhere in the country is “dangerous for democracy.’”

The audits are serving a clear political purpose in firing up the Republican Party’s base. ""

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #272 on: May 25, 2021, 08:52:01 PM »
Some people wonder if you read the articles you post links to. Some, not me.. I know the answer

"The efforts are unlikely to yield any new revelations about President Joe Biden's victory in the 2020 election. The votes have been counted — and often recounted — and certified by local officials. Still, the lingering debate and legal wrangling have propelled suspicions and advanced debunked theories. And their sometimes misleading conclusions have been amplified by Trump, whose false allegations of election fraud sparked the push."

"“This is bad enough to see it happen once,” said Eddie Perez, an expert on voting systems at the OSET Institute, said of Arizona, but seeing it elsewhere in the country is “dangerous for democracy.’”

The audits are serving a clear political purpose in firing up the Republican Party’s base. ""

Including raising a lot of money for the Republican party. A lot of Trump supporters are getting duped. Sooner or later they will figure this out and they won't be happy about it.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #273 on: May 25, 2021, 09:11:31 PM »
Including raising a lot of money for the Republican party. A lot of Trump supporters are getting duped. Sooner or later they will figure this out and they won't be happy about it.

I love your optimism

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #274 on: May 26, 2021, 07:06:23 AM »

I think we are seeing a kind of drip-style campaign where news stories are going to pop up on conservative outlets that keep Trump supporters thinking they are getting close to legitimately exposing a coordinated election fraud that will lead to overturning the election results.  Kind of like Elvis is still alive stuff or Trump is getting _____________.