Author Topic: Why would the Dems send a 100 lawyers to AZ to stop an audit?  (Read 31625 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Why would the Dems send a 100 lawyers to AZ to stop an audit?
« Reply #425 on: July 15, 2021, 10:04:01 PM »
- April 27, 2021 -
Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America

The Radical Left Democrat Party has gone absolutely INSANE in fighting the Forensic Audit of the 2020 Presidential Election Scam, right now taking place in the Great State of Arizona. They sent a team of over 100 lawyers to try and stop it because they know what the result of the Arizona Senate sponsored audit will be—and it won’t be good for the Dems. The audit is independently run, with no advantage to either side, but the Democrats don’t want to hear anything about it because they know that they lost Arizona, and other scam election States, in a LANDSLIDE. They also know that the Arizona State Legislature approved virtually none of their many election requests, which is totally UNCONSTITUTIONAL. The people of Arizona are very angry, as are the people of our Country. If we can’t have free and fair elections, we don’t have a Country. The audit must continue. America deserves the TRUTH!

Looks like we know why they didn't want an audit.

:)

https://www.westernjournal.com/74000-ballots-returned-no-record-ever-sent-shocking-az-audit-update/?utm_source=parler&utm_medium=conservativetribune&utm_campaign=parler

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #426 on: July 20, 2021, 08:39:49 PM »
Looks like we know why they didn't want an audit.

https://www.yahoo.com/now/fox-newss-bret-baier-fact-checks-trumps-election-fraud-claims-continue-present-facts-054739776.html

Still stands as "it's a waste of tax payer money and feeds into the false and damaging claim that Trump won the election." The Fox anchor kind of points that out.. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #427 on: July 20, 2021, 08:51:02 PM »
https://www.yahoo.com/now/fox-newss-bret-baier-fact-checks-trumps-election-fraud-claims-continue-present-facts-054739776.html

Still stands as "it's a waste of tax payer money and feeds into the false and damaging claim that Trump won the election." The Fox anchor kind of points that out..

Biden won the election.  The point of the audits isn't to try and change the outcome.  It's to identify and correct problems. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #428 on: July 20, 2021, 09:00:56 PM »
Biden won the election.  The point of the audits isn't to try and change the outcome.  It's to identify and correct problems.

I appreciate your optimism. I have to disagree. It was solely to try and overturn the results.  What it will turn out doing in the end is to show there was no wide spread fraud. I think at the moment there are less than 200 questionable ballots, and Biden won by 10K plus.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #429 on: July 20, 2021, 09:04:57 PM »
I appreciate your optimism. I have to disagree. It was solely to try and overturn the results.  What it will turn out doing in the end is to show there was no wide spread fraud. I think at the moment there are less than 200 questionable ballots, and Biden won by 10K plus.

No the audits are not intended to overturn the results.  That isn't even possible. 

There are a lot more than 200 "questionable ballots" across the country.  There are numerous legitimate issues in numerous states, including the tinkering with signature verification, mail in ballots, poll watchers, ballot harvesting, cleaning up voter rolls (dead people, relocation), etc.  All of those issues should be addressed and fixed before the 2022 midterm elections. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #430 on: July 20, 2021, 09:09:18 PM »
No the audits are not intended to overturn the results.  That isn't even possible. 

There are a lot more than 200 "questionable ballots" across the country.  There are numerous legitimate issues in numerous states, including the tinkering with signature verification, mail in ballots, poll watchers, ballot harvesting, cleaning up voter rolls (dead people, relocation), etc.  All of those issues should be addressed and fixed before the 2022 midterm elections.

You went off the topic and into "across the country" but even then there is no compelling evidence of widespread voter fraud. But I will agree with you on we need one vote for every eligible voter. But the bigger picture that you both are ignoring is that this was part of the GOP and Trump talking points about a stolen election. It wasn't stolen but too many people in a position of power refuse to say that... which makes these "Audits" all the more dangerous

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #431 on: July 20, 2021, 09:12:44 PM »
so tell us how the country has gotten better under biden

i'm betting your next response will be just weak insults towards me or trump, but hey prove me wrong ;)

E

well for one they started teaching critical race theory to soon to be aborted fetuses. that's a win for me

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #432 on: July 20, 2021, 09:35:40 PM »
You went off the topic and into "across the country" but even then there is no compelling evidence of widespread voter fraud. But I will agree with you on we need one vote for every eligible voter. But the bigger picture that you both are ignoring is that this was part of the GOP and Trump talking points about a stolen election. It wasn't stolen but too many people in a position of power refuse to say that... which makes these "Audits" all the more dangerous

I don't think it's off topic.  You are defining the issue too narrowly.  This isn't just about voter fraud.  It's about all of the problems that happened during the 2020 election.  Some of those things (like ballot harvesting) have been condemned by people like Jimmy Carter who monitor elections around the world. 

And I don't think voter fraud is a GOP talking point.  It's a Trump talking point.  He's the main one saying the election was stolen.  I don't agree with him.  But I do think we have to investigate everything that happened.  The problem is Democrats have created the "Big Lie" canard to try and prevent any discussion about voting irregularities.  These are the same people who pushed the Trump was a Russian Manchurian Candidate "Big Lie" for over three years.   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #435 on: July 21, 2021, 12:22:59 PM »

from that article:

"Two previous audits found no evidence of fraud"

And?  After this one it can say "Three previous audits found now evidence of fraud" and coach will still ignore it and instead start hyping up #4.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #436 on: August 02, 2021, 09:37:10 PM »
And?  After this one it can say "Three previous audits found now evidence of fraud" and coach will still ignore it and instead start hyping up #4.

They seem to be looking for the result they want, regardless of the evidence.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #437 on: August 02, 2021, 09:38:06 PM »
They seem to be looking for the result they want, regardless of the evidence.

What evidence?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #438 on: August 02, 2021, 09:46:03 PM »
What evidence?

I was about to answer but then I realized it was you. Nevermind. I have no idea what I am talking about. Of course the election was stolen...

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #439 on: August 03, 2021, 12:13:18 AM »

I was about to answer but then I realized it was you. Nevermind. I have no idea what I am talking about. Of course the election was stolen...

Nice spin...there is no evidence but you might enjoy this nice little stall tactic

County Refuses Arizona Senate's Subpoena in Election Audit

https://www.newsmax.com/us/arizona-audit-maricopa-county-cyber-ninjas/2021/08/02/id/1030895/

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #440 on: August 03, 2021, 06:44:47 AM »
It's the routers.  Gotta get those ROUTERS.  Trumpy has been whining about the ROUTERS used during the election by the voting machines (which never happened) but it's the ROUTERS.  Once they get their hands on those ROUTERS they will have all the proof they need...   ::)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #441 on: August 03, 2021, 11:47:47 AM »
Nice spin...there is no evidence but you might enjoy this nice little stall tactic

County Refuses Arizona Senate's Subpoena in Election Audit

https://www.newsmax.com/us/arizona-audit-maricopa-county-cyber-ninjas/2021/08/02/id/1030895/

Interesting. I'm not sure Liddy's excuse for not turning over the routers makes sense. As best as I know routers contain a computer's MAC address, the IP address that was assigned to the computer, and the lease time of the computer's IP address.  It also stores all the user-configurable stuff in the router (port forwarding, etc).  I don't believe they contain/store information such folks' as Social Security numbers.

"Specifically, providing these routers puts sensitive, confidential data belonging to Maricopa County citizens — including Social Security numbers and protected health information — at risk," Thomas Liddy wrote in response to the request.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #442 on: August 03, 2021, 12:07:20 PM »
Interesting. I'm not sure Liddy's excuse for not turning over the routers makes sense. As best as I know routers contain a computer's MAC address, the IP address that was assigned to the computer, and the lease time of the computer's IP address.  It also stores all the user-configurable stuff in the router (port forwarding, etc).  I don't believe they contain/store information such folks' as Social Security numbers.

"Specifically, providing these routers puts sensitive, confidential data belonging to Maricopa County citizens — including Social Security numbers and protected health information — at risk," Thomas Liddy wrote in response to the request.

Hush with all this common sense stuff....  you know how it goes.  (Right over his head.  <-- Pun)