Author Topic: July 2021 Saw Second-Most Gun Background Checks of Any July in History  (Read 374 times)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Re: July 2021 Saw Second-Most Gun Background Checks of Any July in History
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2021, 02:02:58 AM »
I bought 2 in June.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2021, 02:51:21 AM »
Libturdz are the number 1 gun salesman of all times. Obozo had the honor for a while. Probably still has that title.
A store out here would shit on Obozo and Hilary with huge signs out front making fun of the kvntz, while cleaning up financially.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2021, 03:11:47 AM »
Nearly impossible to find ammo. I hear various theories on this and none of them ring true.  If there is a demand for ammo the manufacturers would increase production for profit. Something else is going on. During Obama we had a shortage. The first three years of Trump ammo was easily available. Now under Biden it's the worst it has ever been. You can't even reload because primers are in short supply.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2021, 07:23:57 AM »
Nearly impossible to find ammo. I hear various theories on this and none of them ring true.  If there is a demand for ammo the manufacturers would increase production for profit. Something else is going on. During Obama we had a shortage. The first three years of Trump ammo was easily available. Now under Biden it's the worst it has ever been. You can't even reload because primers are in short supply.
Check now and you should find some.  I looked for a month after buying my new firearms and couldn't find ammo anywhere until a couple weeks ago.  One reason is that factories were shut down for a year during Covid and another is people buying as much as possible.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2021, 07:26:09 AM »
I haven't gone to the range in around a year. Any ammo I buy, I just stick in the safe.
I do shoot the fun S&W AR-15 (.22) that I have in the back yard. Its like a BB gun...