Author Topic: Biden / Walensky - No more evictions?  (Read 783 times)

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
Biden / Walensky - No more evictions?
« on: August 05, 2021, 02:02:56 AM »
people can live rent free in one of your properties??  Huh??

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/tucker-carlson-opening-statement-from-bucharest/

Tucker Carlson: Rochelle Walensky now makes the laws, and she's taking your private property
If you try to make someone pay to live on your property, you're committing a federal crime

Fake news, or???

--

On New Year’s Day of this year, Rochelle Walensky was just a college professor in Massachusetts. You’d almost certainly never heard of her. You definitely didn’t vote for her at any point, because Walensky had never run for office. As of January first, Walensky’s political power was precisely the same as yours and everyone else’s in this supposedly self-governing republic: she had one vote out of a nation of 320 million people. And then, just a few weeks later, everything changed, for her, and for the rest of us. Joe Biden appointed Walensky to run the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta. At the time, it didn’t seem like a huge deal at the time. The CDC is not a legislative body. It is a public health bureau. It was originally designed to fight malaria, and it did a good job.

The CDC gathers information about diseases and then releases guidance about those diseases to the country. The CDC does not make laws in this country. It’s not allowed to. Under the U.S. Constitution, making laws is the exclusive role of Congress. You vote for your senators and congressmen and they decide what the rules are. That’s known as representative democracy. It’s been our system for nearly 250 years. But apparently, it is now over. Rochelle Walensky now makes the laws. Walensky announced today that she has decided to nationalize America’s rental properties, millions and millions of them from Maine to California. Tenants are no longer required to pay their rent.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
Re: Biden / Walensky - No more evictions?
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2021, 03:38:34 AM »
Indirectly, this is what's happening.

Bad time to be a landlord.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2021, 03:52:38 AM »
My buddy just sold off his properties for much more than he paid for them.
Has a few million in the bank now and doesnt have to mess w/ these headaches. Great timing for him...

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2021, 01:34:10 PM »

F

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2021, 02:45:06 PM »
Landlords are taking in the ass from their elected officials. 👎
T

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2021, 05:22:28 PM »
Fucking nuts. Do they get a bail out, does the bank suspend the note payments?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2021, 11:24:58 AM »
You have to (still) laugh at the morons that kept calling Trump a dictator....Lololololol

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2021, 11:25:53 AM »
I think they meant to say no more ELECTIONS.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2021, 11:50:09 AM »
Renters cant afford $1000 rent first month...but I'm sure they'll be able to pay $2000 the second month and $3000 the third month, etc. 

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2021, 11:58:32 AM »
You have to (still) laugh at the morons that kept calling Trump a dictator....Lololololol

Hysterical shit Coach.
I could see if they also said "some bad" about BDB (Brain Dead Biden) and Trump, but they don't.
Very odd behavior. They think a child-raping commie marxist is A-OK.

Donald might be a weirdo, but Boden is 100x worse in every aspect... Rapist, racist, braindead, commie, traitor (China) on and on..

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2021, 12:07:55 PM »
My buddy just sold off his properties for much more than he paid for them.
Has a few million in the bank now and doesnt have to mess w/ these headaches. Great timing for him...
Real estate sales are booming now and sales prices are up ! Great time to sell a home.
My wife and I are having our best year ever with our 2 Ga Mt vacation rentals. 100% serious.
I know, I know, I know...I sound like a f'n "getbigger" here but things are good and we're happy.

Now, if I can just transform my party wiener into a  trouser snake  :o

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2021, 12:42:29 PM »
Real estate sales are booming now and sales prices are up ! Great time to sell a home.
My wife and I are having our best year ever with our 2 Ga Mt vacation rentals. 100% serious.
I know, I know, I know...I sound like a f'n "getbigger" here but things are good and we're happy.

Now, if I can just transform my party wiener into a  trouser snake  :o
You’re a typical commie c unt. Landlords are getting raped and you’re talking about your garbage mountain home. Just like your father did go kill yourself, c unt!
T

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2021, 06:13:10 PM »
Hysterical shit Coach.
I could see if they also said "some bad" about BDB (Brain Dead Biden) and Trump, but they don't.
Very odd behavior. They think a child-raping commie marxist is A-OK.

Donald might be a weirdo, but Boden is 100x worse in every aspect... Rapist, racist, braindead, commie, traitor (China) on and on..

Agree

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2021, 07:34:30 PM »
people can live rent free in one of your properties??  Huh??

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/tucker-carlson-opening-statement-from-bucharest/

Tucker Carlson: Rochelle Walensky now makes the laws, and she's taking your private property
If you try to make someone pay to live on your property, you're committing a federal crime

Fake news, or???

--

On New Year’s Day of this year, Rochelle Walensky was just a college professor in Massachusetts. You’d almost certainly never heard of her. You definitely didn’t vote for her at any point, because Walensky had never run for office. As of January first, Walensky’s political power was precisely the same as yours and everyone else’s in this supposedly self-governing republic: she had one vote out of a nation of 320 million people. And then, just a few weeks later, everything changed, for her, and for the rest of us. Joe Biden appointed Walensky to run the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta. At the time, it didn’t seem like a huge deal at the time. The CDC is not a legislative body. It is a public health bureau. It was originally designed to fight malaria, and it did a good job.

The CDC gathers information about diseases and then releases guidance about those diseases to the country. The CDC does not make laws in this country. It’s not allowed to. Under the U.S. Constitution, making laws is the exclusive role of Congress. You vote for your senators and congressmen and they decide what the rules are. That’s known as representative democracy. It’s been our system for nearly 250 years. But apparently, it is now over. Rochelle Walensky now makes the laws. Walensky announced today that she has decided to nationalize America’s rental properties, millions and millions of them from Maine to California. Tenants are no longer required to pay their rent.

I'm too lazy to read in depth here but if the moratorium means that the landlord doesn't get their agreed upon rent, I'm against it.  If the govt puts a moratorium on evictions, they should compensate the landlord.  Period.  End of discussion.

nerdoldnerdith

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2021, 10:14:35 PM »
I'm too lazy to read in depth here but if the moratorium means that the landlord doesn't get their agreed upon rent, I'm against it.  If the govt puts a moratorium on evictions, they should compensate the landlord.  Period.  End of discussion.

Or they shouldn't nuke the economy and make it impossible for people to pay their rent, but hey. We got numbers to worry about! Number big! Number scary! We gotta get the cases down! People are testing positive!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2021, 11:12:36 PM »
Or they shouldn't nuke the economy and make it impossible for people to pay their rent, but hey. We got numbers to worry about! Number big! Number scary! We gotta get the cases down! People are testing positive!

600K dead Americans even with restrictions and lockdowns.  I guess it would have been ok just keeping everything open and watching those deaths double or triple.  With half the country vaccinated now and hopefully that number climbing, I don't think we'll see any more lockdowns.  I think the unemployment subsidy is about to run out.  Which will entice more people back to work.  At this point if you are too scared to work, get vaccinated or shut the fuck up.  July was a good month for job growth.  Hopefully, August and September will be as strong or even stronger.  My house is worth stupid money now and my 401K is off the charts.  I'm sure things will come back down to earth a little but I'm overall pretty happy and healthy. 

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2021, 05:56:18 AM »
They will nationalize , buy the property,  then crash currency so your 500k from your property will be 5k
A

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2021, 05:57:43 AM »
So if you don't have to pay rent then why work?

...idiots don't understand that.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2021, 06:22:12 AM »
So if you don't have to pay rent then why work?

...idiots don't understand that.
they will jail landlords who dont upkeep properties while not collecting rent. Gov will take over said properties while devaluing currency. The gov is greedy but know how to gain power
A