Author Topic: Blue Line Gang Murders Another  (Read 3340 times)

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
Re: Blue Line Gang Murders Another
« Reply #75 on: April 25, 2024, 03:49:58 PM »
Why can’t people just accept responsibility and see that she fucked up and deserved it. You get what you get now Rot in hell bitch.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #76 on: April 25, 2024, 07:12:40 PM »
I do support cops and think they have a tough job. But this was unnecessary. He did not have to shoot. They should have shot out her tires and then arrested her. A life is a life. Even baboons deserve a life. Yes, she was guilty of stealing and also dumb. Should that mean she and the unborn child deserve death? No.

Shooting out the tires is out. I agree with the rest. Didn’t need to shoot her.

No way he could have known her to be pregnant. That’s a tragedy but irrelevant to his decision.

Why give yourself the headache at work and the certain PTSD from doming a chick to try and settle the score with a most likely “woke” corporation’s merchandise being stolen by the people they worship  ???

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #77 on: April 25, 2024, 07:23:07 PM »
Juries in America are the least random group.. The prosecutors filter out anybody they think will go against them.. If only the legal system followed the law and allowed the jury to be a random selection.. There is a reason Judges never ever mention jury nullification to the carefullly selected jurors...
You have no idea how fucked the legal system is. Random ? fuck outa here...
I’m in the legal system..I know more than you..it’s fucked, but defense and prosecution are both in the room practicing in jury selections.

Bencb