Author Topic: Gas Over $7.50 A Gallon In California  (Read 2007 times)

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
Gas Over $7.50 A Gallon In California
« on: October 23, 2021, 05:38:08 PM »
Pain at the pump: California gas prices are sky high, with one town charging almost $8 a gallon
By Nathan Solis

It's not your imagination. California, like the rest of the nation, is paying more at the pump.

Prices are so high — and consumers are so perplexed — that a Google search of “Why are gas prices going up?” has spiked this month. Likewise, people are pleading: “When are gas prices going down?” which has also been trending on Google.

The average price for a gallon of regular unleaded gasoline is $4.54 in California, which is about $1.16 higher than the national average, according to data from AAA.

But one bold station along the Big Sur coast was charging $7.59 a gallon for regular unleaded this week and nearly $8.50 for premium.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/pain-pump-california-gas-prices-224327931.html

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Re: Gas Over $7.50 A Gallon In California
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2021, 05:42:52 PM »
Throughout NYC the average price is about $3.60. If you purchase gas in Manhattan, you could pay $5.00 at select gas stations.

Inflation is real folks. Shit is only going to get worse. This is what happens when there are no checks and balances.

"1"

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2021, 06:27:53 PM »
I support it fully. $10 gas for the fossil fuel sinners in California.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2021, 06:38:54 PM »
$10 gas in California isn't enough.  They can go fuck themselves for all I care.  They get what they deserve.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2021, 06:42:11 PM »
im getting a half volt dc from my ground rod wire to my aluminum step ladder. I can apply traansformer coils for free power
A

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2021, 06:55:06 PM »
You don't need gasoline.

Ride a bike, walk, buy a Tesla

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2021, 09:10:06 PM »
I'm here in L.A. where it's pretty much near $5 a gallon everywhere but don't mind because I drive responsibly. If I go to the gym, I make sure I go to supermarket, mail letters, do whatever else on way to or from the gym instead of making 3,4,5 trips. I frequently take the bus or rail(and I have a nice 2021 new car), or walk places, so I don't have to go to the gas station very often. Few people in the country can understand the traffic problem of Los Angeles. It is unfucking bearable. WHY? Because stupid fuckers drive miles to a far ass gym to do an easy, flat level walk on a treadmill instead of walking in the most perfect weather in the country near the beach. I have known people that became roommates from knowing each other at work, that work the same hours at the same job location and each drive separately to work instead of carpool because they have different fucking spotify song lists as driving music. Parking is impossible, traffic is shit, the air and smog is bad, road rage is common from the sheer traffic, and no one adjusts their driving habits. I do feel bad for truckers or Lyft and Uber drivers, etc.,  but for most people, at least here in L.A., they are car addicts. How about the dumb fuckers with no disabilities that circle around parking lots ripping through gas waiting for the closest spots when it's a 2 minute walk from the absolute farthest parking spot? At least on Getbig, someone should be complaining about lean protein foods. Holy fuck have you seen boneless skinless chicken breast prices? Especially with the "free range" scam.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2021, 01:58:36 AM »
Throughout NYC the average price is about $3.60. If you purchase gas in Manhattan, you could pay $5.00 at select gas stations.

Inflation is real folks. Shit is only going to get worse. This is what happens when there are no checks and balances.

"1"

This, you can’t name one thing good “the big guy “has done in 9 months and a ton of bad…

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2021, 04:26:01 AM »
Inflation is coming at a rapid rate.  The owner of Twitter just mentioned how it's coming. I was in a CVS and saw many barren shelves. Also an over the counter allergy medicine my wife uses was double the price from what it was a month ago. Yes, double. If that trillions bill passes and they have to print money and borrow money to pay for it we are going to be in a world of hurt as this economy crashes.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2021, 04:39:27 AM »
This, you can’t name one thing good “the big guy “has done in 9 months and a ton of bad…

Biden and Harris have brought all Americans together.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2021, 04:51:32 AM »
Motherfuckers on here acting like they are ballers can’t even drive to the grocery store due to gas prices going up a dollar lol

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2021, 04:53:20 AM »
Motherfuckers on here acting like they are ballers can’t even drive to the grocery store due to gas prices going up a dollar lol

They're pussies, Bhanky.

You are Wolverine.

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2021, 05:41:01 AM »

"1"

I get your point and I'm on the East coast and filled up yesterday for about $3.90 a gallon.  My opinion is there should not be even one gas station in America where they're selling regular for $7.50 a gallon and getting it.  The push to get everyone in electric cars is so strong the government wants gas prices to go higher and higher.  It's just insane. 

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2021, 07:28:05 AM »
I get your point and I'm on the East coast and filled up yesterday for about $3.90 a gallon.  My opinion is there should not be even one gas station in America where they're selling regular for $7.50 a gallon and getting it.  The push to get everyone in electric cars is so strong the government wants gas prices to go higher and higher.  It's just insane.

I think this is playing perfectly into that "green new deal" agenda.

Sadly, we Americans are being herded in the direction our masters dictate. The narrative is playing out and we're just pawns unable to change a damn thing.

"1"

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2021, 10:10:00 AM »
Pain at the pump: California gas prices are sky high, with one town charging almost $8 a gallon
By Nathan Solis

It's not your imagination. California, like the rest of the nation, is paying more at the pump.

Prices are so high — and consumers are so perplexed — that a Google search of “Why are gas prices going up?” has spiked this month. Likewise, people are pleading: “When are gas prices going down?” which has also been trending on Google.

The average price for a gallon of regular unleaded gasoline is $4.54 in California, which is about $1.16 higher than the national average, according to data from AAA.

But one bold station along the Big Sur coast was charging $7.59 a gallon for regular unleaded this week and nearly $8.50 for premium.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/pain-pump-california-gas-prices-224327931.html

So what...thats California. . Gas is cheaper everywhere.
A

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2021, 10:17:40 AM »

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2021, 10:25:10 AM »
I support it fully. $10 gas for the fossil fuel sinners in California.
👍
T

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2021, 10:28:36 AM »
Biden and Harris have brought all Americans together.

Two C unts!
T

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2021, 12:00:52 PM »

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2021, 12:03:18 PM »
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2021, 01:03:47 PM »
👍

...and $20 for the diesel trucks.

Nobody there is going to learn until a can of Beefaroni is $9.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2021, 01:09:21 PM »
Fuel is cheap. I paid the same $2/L 13yrs ago…..since then median house price added $700,000 and median wage added $40,000. Yet people are gunna go apeshit over fuel costing the same as 13yrs ago.

Oil is cheap.

Equities are overvalued which makes commodities look very cheap. Central banks are not raising rates. Tapering has proven to be just mere talk. Financial sector is flush with cash to the eyeballs and they even told central banks they were going to go all in on commodities.

Oil to over $100. In the short term Fuel to be 50% higher than 2 months ago and then 100%.

Oil/fuel going up tends to be a leading indicator for an upcoming recession. We might not have a technical recession because of QE and stimulus but it will cause a fair bit of pain.

This is what we get with wage deflation and productivity decline. Volumes drop and prices go flying upwards because nobody can survive on no volume and razor thin margin in that environment.

Yet people thought we just print to hyperinflation and sit back and ride it lol. Noooo, you gunna go through absolute deflationary hell first……

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2021, 01:18:52 PM »
Its £1.42 a litre in the UK

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2021, 01:41:38 PM »
 What Is Deflation?

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/d/deflation.asp

Deflation is a general decline in prices for goods and services, typically associated with a contraction in the supply of money and credit in the economy. During deflation, the purchasing power of currency rises over time.

Key Takeaways

Deflation is the general decline of the price level of goods and services.

Deflation is usually associated with a contraction in the supply of money and credit, but prices can also fall due to increased productivity and technological improvements.

PumpItUp_2

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2021, 01:47:49 PM »
Sleepy Joe has been asleep at the wheel