Author Topic: Being threatened by getbiggers: should I be scared???  (Read 31903 times)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: Being threatened by getbiggers: should I be scared???
« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2009, 02:13:35 PM »
HAHA.....one of the better bad guy monolouges ever captured on film
There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. Not because I'm in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then: a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can't. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bullshit word. So you go on and stamp your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth, I don't give a shit.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2009, 02:18:19 PM »
I'm not supposed to be here, I want to go home, I want my ma!
Yeah, I had your momma. She wasn't that great.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2009, 02:21:27 PM »
My day is not complete until someone e-threatens me.  :D
Ron: "I am lazy."

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2009, 02:23:49 PM »
My day is not complete until someone e-threatens me.  :D
Its a defininate addiction ;D

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2009, 02:24:46 PM »
There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. Not because I'm in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then: a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can't. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bullshit word. So you go on and stamp your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth, I don't give a shit.

Memorizing Red's monologues?  :D

Mathematicians won the war. Mathematicians broke the Japanese codes.. and built the Abomb! Mathematicians.. like you!
The stated goal of the Soviets is global communism. In medicine or economics.. in technology or space.. battlelines are being drawn!
To triumph we need results.. publishable, applicable results.. Now who among you will be the next Morse..? The next Einstein? Who among you will be the vanguard of democracy, freedom and discovery? Today we bequeath Americas future into your able hands.. Welcome to Princeton gentlemen..

trustnoone

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Yum Yum!
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2009, 02:27:37 PM »
Yeah run for your life. ::)

In reality there's only 3 guys that post here that would have a chance taking your big ass out.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2009, 02:31:56 PM »
Memorizing Red's monologues?  :D

Mathematicians won the war. Mathematicians broke the Japanese codes.. and built the Abomb! Mathematicians.. like you!
The stated goal of the Soviets is global communism. In medicine or economics.. in technology or space.. battlelines are being drawn!
To triumph we need results.. publishable, applicable results.. Now who among you will be the next Morse..? The next Einstein? Who among you will be the vanguard of democracy, freedom and discovery? Today we bequeath Americas future into your able hands.. Welcome to Princeton gentlemen..
Good movie! But, like all Ron Howard stuff, he tends to drift towards the sentimental. Perhaps, we take a minute and remember Alan Turing? 

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2009, 02:39:05 PM »
Good movie! But, like all Ron Howard stuff, he tends to drift towards the sentimental. Perhaps, we take a minute and remember Alan Turing? 

There was a movie about Turing called "Breaking the code" that aired years ago. Debussey has not seen the entire thing, but its supposed to be very good.

And Turing will turn in his grave in the next decades as the Turing test will be passed :D

The 40s must have been an exiting time. Pretty interesting how they managed to simulate simple formulas seen in propositional logic with logic gates in this era.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2009, 02:58:39 PM »
There was a movie about Turing called "Breaking the code" that aired years ago. Debussey has not seen the entire thing, but its supposed to be very good.

And Turing will turn in his grave in the next decades as the Turing test will be passed :D

The 40s must have been an exiting time. Pretty interesting how they managed to simulate simple formulas seen in propositional logic with logic gates in this era.
LOL. Well, I talk to people on the phone and I always ask if they are human or have I got a recording, so maybe I fail the test right off the bat.

I read a Turing biography years ago, and what they did to him after his contributions was truly heartbreaking. Perhaps his death can be a warning of sorts? But, knowing a bit about human nature, I'm sure we will continue to be idiots.   

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2009, 03:04:04 PM »
Yeah run for your life. ::)

I've been crouched in a fetal position all day.  Every time I hear a noise, I think it's "pellius" coming to get me. ;D

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2009, 03:08:03 PM »
LOL. Well, I talk to people on the phone and I always ask if they are human or have I got a recording, so maybe I fail the test right off the bat.

I read a Turing biography years ago, and what they did to him after his contributions was truly heartbreaking. Perhaps his death can be a warning of sorts? But, knowing a bit about human nature, I'm sure we will continue to be idiots.   

Debussey has not read his bio, but his death had something to do about getting harassed for being gay, right?

Tremendous intellect, no doubt :'(

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2009, 03:25:24 PM »
In reality there's only 3 guys that post here that would have a chance taking your big ass out.

I'd take Panda out for a drink and not just because he's got a big, sexy ass. So make that 4.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #37 on: July 11, 2009, 03:28:03 PM »
Debussey has not read his bio, but his death had something to do about getting harassed for being gay, right?

Tremendous intellect, no doubt :'(
Yes, indeed. Homosexuality was still 'illegal' in England so they 'castrated' him by pumping him full of estrogen. His 'death' was questionable. Not Britain's finest moment. What a waste/shame. 

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 11, 2009, 03:28:21 PM »
I'd take Panda out for a drink and not just because he's got a big, sexy ass.

I love it when you talk dirty to me :P

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 11, 2009, 03:42:38 PM »
The internet cowboy strikes again! :o

I truly despise people like Pande who sits in front of his computer, anal beads firmly in place, and without provocation, just ridicules and insults others, always peppered with the most bizarre gay imagery to boost his own sense of self-importance. All under the safety of the net. It is frustrating because you can't get at him and make him back up his unprovoked (that's the rub) insults and you know he would never act like this in person because like all bullies he's deep down a coward. And in his case, a very depraved, vile, sexually frustrated, in the closet homo.

Just like to get my hands on him because then he will be exposed, as he whimpers on his knees begging for mercy, the pussy that he is. Guys like him make help make the world a shitty place and he neds to be stomped on like the despicable fat cockroach that he is.

Say it, Pande! Say "meltdown" and then post that mushroom cloud picture. Yah, in my world it's OK to be angry. And it's also often justified to act on it. I just wish I could meltdown with you in person you worthless, filthy, depraved piece of excrement. Just thinking about you makes me thirst for blood. Keep talking smack fat fag. One day you'll say it to the wrong person in real life. I just wish it was me. But of course you only do it behind the safety of your computer screen bitch boy.

You fvkng cowardly piece of shiit.

clownbaby

• Getbig III
  • get licked
« Reply #40 on: July 11, 2009, 03:54:17 PM »
who puts the effort in to write these lengthy posts and pms

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #41 on: July 11, 2009, 04:01:28 PM »
I love it when you talk dirty to me :P
I guess if Kiwi really wanted to get into your knickers he woulda talked about your feet.    ;D

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #42 on: July 11, 2009, 04:18:03 PM »
Hahahah sounds like pellius has a little man crush.

Nice work pandaemonium 8)

good to have a legend such ad yourself back amongst us!!

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #43 on: July 11, 2009, 07:31:03 PM »
The internet cowboy strikes again! :o

ahahahahaha...

not even back a few days and owning the minds of the weak.

pay attentions kids- this is how it is done.
b

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #44 on: July 11, 2009, 07:33:44 PM »
oh god guys
this chat forum is just susposed to be for fitness fun
???

nodeal

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: July 11, 2009, 08:02:06 PM »
PANDA are you scared? Offended? Or do you like the attention?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #46 on: July 11, 2009, 08:28:00 PM »
Just tell him that you'll find a big fucking stick, tie him to a tree, pull down his pants and ram that stick up his ass so hard that he'll make noises that'll break windows.

Then attach a big object to the end of a stick and make your best attempt at football tackle that object.

Hell, you might even make him "puke up" that stick.

Talk about being perforated! :D
:D

did u just admit to being gay in the sickest degree ?  :-X

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 11, 2009, 08:38:54 PM »
:D

did u just admit to being gay in the sickest degree ?  :-X

Would you like that? :D

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #48 on: July 11, 2009, 09:01:35 PM »
Nothing really more gay than threatening people over the internet.

Shit, I'd buy anyone on getbig a beer just for the hell of it.. even douchebags like decker, slapper, and straw man.  ;D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #49 on: July 11, 2009, 09:28:01 PM »

Would you like that? :D
no but obviously u do  :D :-X