<< < (2/11) > >>

RUDE BUOY:

--- Quote from: big_mal on April 05, 2007, 04:22:12 PM ---im on my 3rd bud ice

--- End quote ---
what happened with teh dime mayne?

gtbro1:
  BUD ICE + GTBRO1 = JAIL

Option D:

--- Quote from: NAUGHTY BY NATURE on April 05, 2007, 04:26:32 PM ---what happened with teh dime mayne?

--- End quote ---

4th by the way
a bit drunk

check it out...in underfgrad i was a fuckin beast...my football coach called me "hell oh hoes" because i had so many bitches...I would string they ass along like all crazy...i was about to write a book on how to be a real player...well anyway i thought i needed to settle down (dumbass me) but i did...so i got with a bad chick...(yall seen the pics) well i fucked around on her...actually i boned 29 chicks in the 2.5 years...now i think she is cheatin on me (though she denys it to the death) but she is givin me the same exuses i used to give other chicks when i was a player...i mean all of em...this shit sucks because i love this broad...though i have nailed 29 chicks (that i can remember)

gtbro1:

--- Quote from: big_mal on April 05, 2007, 04:36:15 PM ---4th by the way
a bit drunk

check it out...in underfgrad i was a fuckin beast...my football coach called me "hell oh hoes" because i had so many bitches...I would string they ass along like all crazy...i was about to write a book on how to be a real player...well anyway i thought i needed to settle down (dumbass me) but i did...so i got with a bad chick...(yall seen the pics) well i fucked around on her...actually i boned 29 chicks in the 2.5 years...now i think she is cheatin on me (though she denys it to the death) but she is givin me the same exuses i used to give other chicks when i was a player...i mean all of em...this shit sucks because i love this broad...though i have nailed 29 chicks (that i can remember)

--- End quote ---

no offense dude...but Karmas a bitch.

SS:

--- Quote from: gtbro1 on April 05, 2007, 04:30:04 PM ---  BUD ICE + GTBRO1 = JAIL

--- End quote ---
hahaha you're not kidding

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version