Author Topic: "no one fears the squad"  (Read 5078 times)

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
"no one fears the squad"
« on: April 13, 2007, 05:35:21 AM »
hhhhmmmmmmmm!

Alex,

Don't see why you need to mod in addition to me and RB already doing it. If a board needs a mod, it's the Y, not the V, cause both RB and me are already pretty active.

I see what you're saying about a non-SQUAD member becoming a mod, but with all due respect, what are you going to do that's going to make the V better? I let everyone say what they want and I'm cool with EVERYONE who posts in the V, via PM. I don't mind you're becoming mod, AS LONG AS THERE IS NO CONFLICT.

The last thing I want is for you to unsticky the threads I've pinned or delete or merge posts/threads that YOU don't think is fair or suitable. If you say that you aren't going to, then what is the point of your becoming mod? I don't mean to sound pissed off or anything, but I do think that it'll become a case of 'too many cooks spoiling the broth'. I have no wish to be PMing you back and forth, arguing about why a post should stay or get deleted.

If someone who is anti-SQUAD wants a sticky or two, all they have to do is ask. You yourself know this. RB and me turned this whole board around 180 degrees since we took it over. It was the least used board. Now it's become the third most active one in Getbig. There's only been 3 'report to mod' complaints so far. Even guys like Bigmc, who do nothing but trash me and the SQUAD, acknowledge that RB and I are doing a good job. So, I just don't see what the point is of a third mod.

I think you should talk to Ron about becoming the mod for the Y. CQ isn't really getting involved and that board is going to sh*t, thanks in large due to BSB and Bald driving everyone away in the last few months. That's a board that needs help NOT the V. If you start modding the V and start deleting say BerzerkFury's posts and what not, it's basically going to be a case of you destroying all the work RB and me have put in the last 3 months.

Everyone is free to post in the V and if you look at it currently, there are equal number of threads and posts made by people who are 'anti-SQUAD' as there are people in the SQUAD. The SQUAD only has me, RB, BigC, Sarcasm and BerzerkFury posting on a regular basis. All the others, such as Man of Steel, ShowStoppa, SuperStar, Dr Kaje etc barely post there. We, if anything, are outnumbered. So, think about this. I think you should volunteer to mod the Y, instead of the V, which is just not going to be a good thing - it's cool that we're cool with each other, but I see a power trip in the future ruining the fun for everyone. It just won't look good if the mods start fighting / arguing with each other.

One last thing - very few people, probably under 10 or so know who's in the SQUAD and who's not. So, if you become mod, it's not exactly going to be a case of tons of people suddenly flocking over just because they suddenly realise that a non-SQUAD member is now a mod. No one fears the SQUAD in anyway - look at all the insults we get. So, nothings going to change if you take over. If you want me to be honest, I just think that you should take over the Y and give it your best shot. I'll tell you what - take over the Y, see if you can turn it around and if you PROVE yourself, then take over Stella's position. That's just my suggestion.

Let me know how you feel

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
Re: "no one fears the squad"
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2007, 05:59:58 AM »
hhhhmmmmmmmm!

Alex,

Don't see why you need to mod in addition to me and RB already doing it. If a board needs a mod, it's the Y, not the V, cause both RB and me are already pretty active.

I see what you're saying about a non-SQUAD member becoming a mod, but with all due respect, what are you going to do that's going to make the V better? I let everyone say what they want and I'm cool with EVERYONE who posts in the V, via PM. I don't mind you're becoming mod, AS LONG AS THERE IS NO CONFLICT.

The last thing I want is for you to unsticky the threads I've pinned or delete or merge posts/threads that YOU don't think is fair or suitable. If you say that you aren't going to, then what is the point of your becoming mod? I don't mean to sound pissed off or anything, but I do think that it'll become a case of 'too many cooks spoiling the broth'. I have no wish to be PMing you back and forth, arguing about why a post should stay or get deleted.

If someone who is anti-SQUAD wants a sticky or two, all they have to do is ask. You yourself know this. RB and me turned this whole board around 180 degrees since we took it over. It was the least used board. Now it's become the third most active one in Getbig. There's only been 3 'report to mod' complaints so far. Even guys like Bigmc, who do nothing but trash me and the SQUAD, acknowledge that RB and I are doing a good job. So, I just don't see what the point is of a third mod.

I think you should talk to Ron about becoming the mod for the Y. CQ isn't really getting involved and that board is going to sh*t, thanks in large due to BSB and Bald driving everyone away in the last few months. That's a board that needs help NOT the V. If you start modding the V and start deleting say BerzerkFury's posts and what not, it's basically going to be a case of you destroying all the work RB and me have put in the last 3 months.

Everyone is free to post in the V and if you look at it currently, there are equal number of threads and posts made by people who are 'anti-SQUAD' as there are people in the SQUAD. The SQUAD only has me, RB, BigC, Sarcasm and BerzerkFury posting on a regular basis. All the others, such as Man of Steel, ShowStoppa, SuperStar, Dr Kaje etc barely post there. We, if anything, are outnumbered. So, think about this. I think you should volunteer to mod the Y, instead of the V, which is just not going to be a good thing - it's cool that we're cool with each other, but I see a power trip in the future ruining the fun for everyone. It just won't look good if the mods start fighting / arguing with each other.

One last thing - very few people, probably under 10 or so know who's in the SQUAD and who's not. So, if you become mod, it's not exactly going to be a case of tons of people suddenly flocking over just because they suddenly realise that a non-SQUAD member is now a mod. No one fears the SQUAD in anyway - look at all the insults we get. So, nothings going to change if you take over. If you want me to be honest, I just think that you should take over the Y and give it your best shot. I'll tell you what - take over the Y, see if you can turn it around and if you PROVE yourself, then take over Stella's position. That's just my suggestion.

Let me know how you feel
TRANSLATION- THE SQUAD IS DEAD LETS GONE ON WITH BUSINESS AS USUAL ALEX WOULD BE A GOOD MOD AS LONG AS HES FAIR......
SORRY SS NO ONES GONNA READ ALL THAT.....IT LOOKS LIKE A KIWIOL PM ;D
p

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2007, 06:10:49 AM »
Whoever typed that PM could not be more wrong.

People do fear The Squad.

Look at how many lurkers have come out of the woodwork since our reorganisation. It's undeniable and proven by statistics. :)

We're letting these twunts roam free a little while longer to increase the fun. In the past we've quelled uprisings (BOTM, Empire, etc...) too quickly. After all the owned egos lay in waste there wsa no one left to play with. Eventually people (e.g. JJ) were seeking Squad membership affiliation for legitimacy and protection. After a time, we took in too many people and there were no quality people left to fuck with.

Start hiding twunts in your attics, the day of reckoning approaches..........

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2007, 06:13:19 AM »

Look at how many lurkers have come out of the woodwork since our reorganisation. It's undeniable and proven by statistics. :)

We're letting these twunts roam free a little while longer to increase the fun. In the past we've quelled uprisings (BOTM, Empire, etc...) too quickly. After all the owned egos lay in waste there wsa no one left to play with. Eventually people (e.g. JJ) were seeking Squad membership affiliation for legitimacy and protection. After a time, we took in too many people and there were no quality people left to fuck with.

Please mr bar room brawler dont hurt me to bad..... ::)
p

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2007, 06:14:35 AM »

i agree in the past, but i think kiwiol might be right this time ;D

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2007, 06:21:27 AM »
Please mr bar room brawler dont hurt me too bad..... ::)

I'm surprised you remember that fight, LOL!. Who knows what the fuck that guy was thinking.

i agree in the past, but i think kiwiol might be right this time ;D

Nah.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2007, 06:23:47 AM »
I'm surprised you remember that fight, LOL!. Who knows what the fuck that guy was thinking.

Nah.
i just can't believe that kiwiol said that about the all mighty squad ::)

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2007, 06:30:29 AM »
Drkaje its funny that you think you are an 'owning' authority, just like BF was ...your friend
The Number 2 in Scranton

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2007, 06:31:54 AM »
Drkaje its funny that you think you are an 'owning' authority, just like BF was ...your friend

Why is it that I come up in 90% of your posts directed at the SQUAD? Did I really bruise your internet ego that badly?

Were you upset when I didn't pat you on the back for smith machine squatting 3 plates?  ;D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2007, 07:20:58 AM »
oh brother.

another multiple page meltdown
Z

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2007, 07:33:52 AM »
That's simply not true. With a physique like this he owns everyone and everything. He is a GOD :o

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2007, 09:43:27 AM »

Yes, Doc you're exactly right.....it's "hip" to "not fear the Squad" right now.....AHAHAHAAHA whatever.  People troll and lurk for weeks on end before building up enough courage to post once in opposition of the Squad yet they know every facet of every Squad related thread/member with their first post.   And the regular members resort to multiple gimmicks "just in case" their standoff against the Squad doesn't pan out and they can save face.   These are the same folks that "don't take the internet seriously".....gimme a fvckin break.   It's called ribbing folks....it's harmless unless your egos are too fragile to take the "beating".....if anyone has a problem with anything I've said to them in jest either publically or privately contact me and we'll squash whatever is bothering you.   See, the Squad will even hold your hand and nurse you back to health.

Semi-rant over.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2007, 09:47:07 AM »
squad is doing great
Z

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2007, 10:23:02 AM »
far as i'm concerned the men were separated from the boys in this ordeal. kiwi and little nicky ran and away crying, maybe when they grow up they'll come back. end of story.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2007, 10:32:30 AM »
far as i'm concerned the men were separated from the boys in this ordeal. kiwi and little nicky ran and away crying, maybe when they grow up they'll come back. end of story.

Somewhere in there is a joke about the only thing that seperates the men from the boys is...Nah to easy.. ;D

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2007, 11:22:47 AM »
This is great, LOL!

An admitted bottom like UK wants to talk shit on the V. Man, the next few weeks are gonna be fun!!!

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2007, 11:28:09 AM »

i stay out of a room when it's got roaches and will go back in once they're gone, but i'm not afraid of them.  ;)

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2007, 11:42:05 AM »
i stay out of a room when it's got roaches and will go back in once they're gone, but i'm not afraid of them.  ;)

Mangoo,

The only thing you fear is an empty fridge. :)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2007, 11:47:10 AM »
Mangoo,

The only thing you fear is an empty fridge. :)

haha, come on man, i'm down 17 pounds. that should count for something!

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2007, 11:52:12 AM »
haha, come on man, i'm down 17 pounds. that should count for something!
took off your diaper ;D
p

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2007, 12:12:38 PM »
took off your diaper ;D

Probably had leftover chinese for dinner, LOL!

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2007, 12:41:59 PM »
Probably had leftover chinese for dinner, LOL!

god damn don't i wish. it's been oatmeal and chicken for days. i swear my saturday splurge can't get here quickly enough.  >:(