Author Topic: what happen to XFACTOR?  (Read 53433 times)

big14

• Getbig III
  • Big muscles are so cool
Re: what happen to XFACTOR?
« Reply #100 on: January 07, 2010, 07:58:08 AM »
lmao  I don't think this is working out for mr. big14 like he planned.  To think he put so much effort into this, for such minimal returns.
The other way around you put effort in with posting pictures you have chosen.
Thinking you can fool everyone.
Still you have a better life than many getbiggers but you are also
showing off normal vacation pics as something spectacular wich is quite amusing.
B

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: January 07, 2010, 08:01:35 AM »
The other way around you put effort in with posting pictures you have chosen.
Thinking you can fool everyone.
Still you have a better life than many getbiggers but you are also
showing off normal vacation pics as something spectacular wich is quite amusing.
yawn

you dream of what he has ;)

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: January 07, 2010, 08:07:17 AM »
yawn

you dream of what he has ;)

He's pretty boring.  At least we keep things interesteing with fun pics,videos etc...  This guy is just bitter at the world.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: January 07, 2010, 08:15:23 AM »
on that note  ;D

Now what would I rather look at a pic from you or a lame post from this big14 guy.  nobody wants to see this guys monotonous posts.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #104 on: January 07, 2010, 08:16:30 AM »
no trance....me minimal or tech-house...progressive ..eh , depends... as in 'has to be John Digweed'
bwah you said digweed?! total crap. oakenfold, digweed, sasha, van burin, etc crappity crap.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: January 07, 2010, 08:21:47 AM »
true

lol Sev hard at work.   Funny pic!!

body88

« Reply #106 on: January 07, 2010, 08:23:41 AM »
Oh ya!! I never miss it.  Let's hang out at a party this time.  Bring your girl and we'll do it up.  I'll be at the Shelbourne Thursday (25th) all day and night, Nikki beach Wednesday (24th).

Do yourself a favor and get a table at set if one is still available.  Also, dinner at Barton G is a once in a lifetime experience. Trust me on this, make your reservation now.  It's wild and like nothing you've ever seen.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #107 on: January 07, 2010, 08:24:31 AM »
I should probably try and keep this thread a little more bodybuilding related so here's a pic to do so.  Still working out a little  ;)

Watch those nipples bro...

May want to start using some Anti-e's..(not hating)

Nice ride man.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #108 on: January 07, 2010, 08:28:04 AM »
SEv looking good in the 'cowboy' shirt (no homo) lol ...then in the RunDMC -ish Adidas lol no laces

lots of playas in this thread, not surprised ...
L

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: January 07, 2010, 08:30:46 AM »
SEv looking good in the 'cowboy' shirt (no homo) lol ...then in the RunDMC -ish Adidas lol no laces

spotting the obvious RUN DMC refference in that pic .. good job

lay off da doughnuts  :D

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #110 on: January 07, 2010, 08:31:15 AM »

You look a lot better at a leaner weight..

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #111 on: January 07, 2010, 08:34:33 AM »
I should probably try and keep this thread a little more bodybuilding related so here's a pic to do so.  Still working out a little  ;)

you put on some size since last year!

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: January 07, 2010, 08:38:21 AM »
Do yourself a favor and get a table at set if one is still available.  Also, dinner at Barton G is a once in a lifetime experience. Trust me on this, make your reservation now.  It's wild and like nothing you've ever seen.

I like set!  Cool club.  I usually do one or two nights in a club. Space is getting a bit redundant.  Mainly I like the outdoor pool parties.  It's so damn cold here all I want to do is party outside.  You know the feeling I think you're in Boston, no?

Barton G I have never been to or heard of, but I do enjoy a nice culinary experince. I'll check it out.

big14

• Getbig III
  • Big muscles are so cool
« Reply #113 on: January 07, 2010, 08:39:05 AM »
Sevaste ugly nerd pic spamming again.

Okami is looking for you why do you hide from his

BB thread.
B

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: January 07, 2010, 08:42:10 AM »
you put on some size since last year!

It's probably the angle lol.  I pretty much always stay between 218-225.   The only thing that ever varies is body fat. I am consitant with diet and training though.  Pretty much always 6 days a week.

I started my Miami diet earlier this year, I want to get really ripped.

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #115 on: January 07, 2010, 08:42:22 AM »
omg spermastase at it again, didnt last long.

What a fucking attention whore it's insane. The guy just cant stop from posting pictures of himself.  Obviously the crisis come in cycles over and over again every few weeks. 2010 will be no different than 2009 for spermastase, same old shortcomings frustrations and insecurities still not adressed.

It is obviously pathological.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: January 07, 2010, 08:44:00 AM »
omg he's at it again, didnt last long. What a fucking attention whore it's insane. The guy just cant stop from posting pictures of himself.  Obviously the crisis come in cycles over and over again.

It is obviously pathological.

Go start a thread about it somewhere.  I love how you cry about it yet just can't stay away.  hahahaha

body88

« Reply #117 on: January 07, 2010, 08:44:54 AM »
I like set!  Cool club.  I usually do one or two nights in a club. Space is getting a bit redundant.  Mainly I like the outdoor pool parties.  It's so damn cold here all I want to do is party outside.  You know the feeling I think you're in Boston, no?

Barton G I have never been to or heard of, but I do enjoy a nice culinary experince. I'll check it out.

Set and Mynt are my favorites. I usually stay at the Delano or the Raleigh when attending the WMC, and occasionally they have some fantastic events going on at their pools. Boston has weather that is very similar to Canada in the winter, so I feel your pain...however, I'm an avid skier and snowboarder, so I don't mind the cold at all.

As for barton G, you must go...it's not debatable really, trust me on this, and make your reservation now  You can continue the theme of staying outdoors by dining on their patio. Their dessert selections and unique presentations will blow your mind.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #118 on: January 07, 2010, 08:48:31 AM »

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #119 on: January 07, 2010, 08:48:36 AM »
Go start a thread about it somewhere.  I love how you cry about it yet just can't stay away.  hahahaha
yeah sorry for ruining your - indirect - own attention whoring thread.

On a side note Nobody forces anyone to post pics of themselves on here but insecurity and need for validation / recognition, i didnt ask him to post pics of himself out of purpose in every thread i read.

Also, it looks like this threads is turning into another "pissing / i have the biggest dick "contest in the making; spermastase sees someone posting pic of himself and feels the need to do the same for some reasons...like jaejonna, like johnny falcon, etc epic insecurity among so called grown up men... Hello ? posting pics of yourself posing on an internet messageboard aint going to make you more of a man in real life, sorry. Getbig is really a fascinating place to observe insecure people's behaviors and psychological functionning and acting-outs thru the internet. The way so many members use a messageboard to make themselves feel better about their existences and flee their real life shortcomings -while not being able to truly overcome/face em- never ceases to amaze me.

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #120 on: January 07, 2010, 08:48:46 AM »
I'm like adrug for the haters

all day long they preach about staying away from it yet they snort the shit outta me at nite  ;D

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #121 on: January 07, 2010, 08:50:10 AM »
Body88, Xfactor and me need to get a getbig 'thumbs up' portrait for the 'haterz' at the DJMag Shellbourne party...it would be epic
L

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: January 07, 2010, 08:52:07 AM »
Set and Mynt are my favorites. I usually stay at the Delano or the Raleigh when attending the WMC, and occasionally they have some fantastic events going on at their pools. Boston has weather that is very similar to Canada in the winter, so I feel your pain...however, I'm an avid skier and snowboarder, so I don't mind the cold at all.

As for barton G, you must go...it's not debatable really, trust me on this, and make your reservation now  You can continue the theme of staying outdoors by dining on their patio. Their dessert selections and unique presentations will blow your mind.

Hey that Barton G looks pretty cool.  the patio is really nice, menu is creative as well.(the entree titles are hilarious)  I'm 100% checking this place out.  Thanks for the suggestion dude!

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #123 on: January 07, 2010, 08:54:13 AM »
Body88, Xfactor and me need to get a getbig 'thumbs up' portrait for the 'haterz' at the DJMag Shellbourne party...it would be epic

First body would have to get his thumb outta Tom Brady's ass ;D

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: January 07, 2010, 08:54:23 AM »

Well I'll be there, we shall make it happen.  So pumped for WMC!!