Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > UK Getbig Bodybuilding and More

So - how British are you?

(1/9) > >>

pedro01:
Obviously, we need to maintain certain standards here, so how British are you?

My own qualifications:

I think a crisp sandwich made with French stick bread & Walkers Cheese & Onion is Fusion food
I have a Thai wife (all the rage in the UK now I hear)
Whenever I see a Jag, Mini, Aston Martin, Bentley or Rolls - I tell my non-Brit friends "that's a British car" - even though I know the truth
I think Chinese take-aways actually make the best chips
I have no idea what that jelly stuff is in pork pies but I put up with it anyway
I've fucked a girl while she was eating and/or throwing up
I can't name more than 5 members of the Royal Family
I think the work British is synonymous with English and I think the Welsh, Scottish & Irish should just get used to being called English too

Primemuscle:
Only though ancestry. From what I've been led to believe, my ancestral family were British Royalty. I am not inclined to reveal my real name here, but there is apparently some family estate in England which I am sure I'd have a heck of a time claiming ownership of today. Anyway, probably couldn't afford the upkeep or the taxes. I'd have to turn the pile into a tourist attraction to pay the bills like other Royals there have done.

pedro01:
Aren't the royals Germans anyway?

Bit like our car industry...

nasum:
I'm technically german irish so not very. But I suppose us brits are all mongrels of one sort of another.

And I live here....somewhere (i'm not telling you where).

pedro01:
One side of mine is Welsh - Merthyr specifically.

Other side is Lancs.

My dad did the whole family tree thing and went back many generations.

At one point (to my shame), my family had the most generations living at any one time - which means there was a long & illustrious line of sluts getting knocked up at very early ages. I still have the newspaper clipping somewhere...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version