Author Topic: Fox News Getting Bent Out Of Shape Over A Chicago Protest Staredown  (Read 61837 times)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Re: Fox News Getting Bent Out Of Shape Over A Chicago Protest Staredown
« Reply #75 on: November 25, 2015, 01:46:54 PM »
Not impressed. You've seen your best days. You're great at genocide when you have the backing of elites to fund you. They don't give a shit about you anymore. You're pawns. You're now gay, fat, dumb, lazy and sick by design.  Not to mention you don't have too many fans. Everything coming is deserved. FEMA camps, weapons confiscation,  etc...etc...You lost, you just don't know it yet.

Wiggs whatever happened to IrishDave? Did you guys ever get things resolved peacefully?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #76 on: November 25, 2015, 01:50:58 PM »
Right. We became "lazy" right after slavery, how convenient.   ::)
Yes, why did you people ever leave the cottonfields, railroads and stop singing worksongs?

Extreme lazyness.

Instead your ilk gain obesity, diabetes and heart diseases and wear your time on the porch as a badge.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #77 on: November 25, 2015, 01:51:25 PM »
Wiggs whatever happened to IrishDave? Did you guys ever get things resolved peacefully?

Who?

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #78 on: November 25, 2015, 01:54:04 PM »
Who?

That tall guy that picked a fight with you out the blue during the summer? He might be banned at this point.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #79 on: November 25, 2015, 01:55:09 PM »
You really are THAT stupid.....

Blacks had seven years with a Dindu Nuffin in the White House and all you were worried about was handouts. This past 7 years has been some of the most racially divisive this country has ever seen....and it is 100% to do with Obama and his liberal administration.

Do you even begin to comprehend what Donald Trump, Wall Street, and big business are going to do to you and Generation Entitlement?

Bring it on Chocolate Mousse Man, do your worst. Just remember, the white man controls all the money, welfare dollars, unemployment funds, health coverage, the judicial system, and the police. Trump or whichever white man wins the presidency will cut your public handout programs off so fast your fat, empty, coconut head will spin.
You don't control anything. You're a pawn that doesn't know he's a pawn. Good little pawn. Piss off.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #80 on: November 25, 2015, 02:00:36 PM »

That tall guy that picked a fight with you out the blue during the summer? He might be banned at this point.

Who?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #81 on: November 25, 2015, 02:01:30 PM »
You don't control anything. You're a pawn that doesn't know he's a pawn. Good little pawn. Piss off.

Without affirmative action you and the other Dindu Nuffins would be extinct.

But you lazy fat pricks will kill yourselfs with drugs, non-stop breeding, and hypertension!

Nurse Nuffin...

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #82 on: November 25, 2015, 02:08:18 PM »
You really are THAT stupid.....

Blacks had seven years with a Dindu Nuffin in the White House and all you were worried about was handouts. This past 7 years has been some of the most racially divisive this country has ever seen....and it is 100% to do with Obama and his liberal administration.

Do you even begin to comprehend what Donald Trump, Wall Street, and big business are going to do to you and Generation Entitlement?

Bring it on Chocolate Mousse Man, do your worst. Just remember, the white man controls all the money, welfare dollars, unemployment funds, health coverage, the judicial system, and the police. Trump or whichever white man wins the presidency will cut your public handout programs off so fast your fat, empty, coconut head will spin.
[/b]

I'd love to see that happen.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #83 on: November 25, 2015, 02:09:16 PM »
Who?

Maybe I have the guys  name wrong

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #84 on: November 25, 2015, 02:09:52 PM »
Without affirmative action you and the other Dindu Nuffins would be extinct.

But you lazy fat pricks will kill yourselfs with drugs, non-stop breeding, and hypertension!

Nurse Nuffin...

Without us educating you twice, you'd still be in the caves of the Caucus Mountains crawling around on all fours.

Well be fine. Worry about yourselves. You're 1/8 of the world population,  have problems conceiving, and a host of other problems, gay, obese, drug use, mental illness, sick, high suicide rate etc. It's you that should be worried about extinction,  we've been around since the beginning of this planet and we'll be around during for the end.

guyincognito

• Getbig III
  • LESLIE, SHUT YOUR FUCKING PIE HOLE!
« Reply #85 on: November 25, 2015, 02:11:17 PM »
I do everyday ???

You're a kind and tolerant man. I bet they don't even suspect you.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: November 25, 2015, 03:22:05 PM »
Without us educating you twice, you'd still be in the caves of the Caucus Mountains crawling around on all fours.

Well be fine. Worry about yourselves. You're 1/8 of the world population,  have problems conceiving, and a host of other problems, gay, obese, drug use, mental illness, sick, high suicide rate etc. It's you that should be worried about extinction,  we've been around since the beginning of this planet and we'll be around during for the end.

Wiggs.....if you black Africans are so smart, accomplished, capable, and productive, why don't you return to the homeland to fix that cesspool?

I mean, how the fuck are you going to rule the world, when left to your own devices you live in mud huts, hack each other up with machetes, then die of AIDS?

In fact, I will be generous enough to buy you the one-way ticket back.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #87 on: November 25, 2015, 03:24:16 PM »

The irony...

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: November 25, 2015, 03:29:02 PM »
WTF? This just happened like yesterday or the day before!! Strangely this cops charge and video release comes right before Emmanuel's re-election bid. Coincidence?
Emmanuel was re-elected several months ago. If anything, he and his buddy Jesse jackson applied pressure to bury the video until after the election just in case there was rioting, looting and other chaos he might get blamed for. Poor Chuy never had a chance.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: November 25, 2015, 03:29:23 PM »

I will be fine. Worry about yourself. I have no problem conceiving out of wedlock, I'm gay, obese, a frequent drug user, suffer from mental illness, sick, high murder rate etc.....

Fixed for accuracy....

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #90 on: November 25, 2015, 08:21:52 PM »
Wiggs.....if you black Africans are so smart, accomplished, capable, and productive, why don't you return to the homeland to fix that cesspool?

I mean, how the fuck are you going to rule the world, when left to your own devices you live in mud huts, hack each other up with machetes, then die of AIDS?

In fact, I will be generous enough to buy you the one-way ticket back.

Why do we need to when we have a BLACK MAN RUNNING THE COUNTRY?? ;D  Stupid Edomites like you need to realize that you actually are the minority in the world.  We'll go and stay where we please and there's nothing you Applebee's can do about it.
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #91 on: November 25, 2015, 08:26:54 PM »
Second highlight.."Police kneepadders" right there is the narrative of your ENTIRE argument, you don't like cops no matter what. Tell you what, I'm all for removing cops in the intercity, if thats what they want then give it to them. Lets see how fast the city gets sued when there's an emergency and no cops show up. Your liberal (like 99% of liberals) is backwards and yes again, with no commonsense. 

I love this argument.  "if you have a problem with cops, let's see how you do without them"

It's the black-white argument that completely ignores how I really feel "I respect cops and would risk my life to save a cop getting overrun by bad guys - but these pricks deleting shooting video need to be in prison"

Coach - a simple Q - do those cops deserve to be in jail for deleting videos of a murder?  (You and I would be in jail for it!)_

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: November 26, 2015, 06:12:21 AM »

He wasn't 4 inches from his face...he was about 6 feet away, dipshit. ::)

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: November 26, 2015, 02:15:19 PM »
Dumb, ignorant animals.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #94 on: November 26, 2015, 06:08:03 PM »

I like the optional chinstrap worn over the brim on that hat. Herman Görring would be impressed.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #95 on: November 26, 2015, 06:10:51 PM »
I like the optional chinstrap worn over the brim on that hat. Herman Görring would be impressed.

Uncanny resemblance.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #96 on: November 27, 2015, 03:34:14 AM »

Is this the same kid?? Geez, he was getting in everyone's mug that night.

At least it didn't turn out like Ferguson

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #97 on: November 27, 2015, 03:42:12 AM »
Stare downs suck. Would have more entertaining if they stripped off and had a posedown instead. No homo.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #98 on: November 27, 2015, 06:46:45 AM »
Look at their ears.  Ears are weird damn things.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #99 on: November 27, 2015, 07:02:24 AM »
Stare downs suck. Would have more entertaining if they stripped off and had a posedown instead. No homo.

Tougher dindus than this one have backed down when push came to thong.