Author Topic: List Of People I'd Like to Whip With A Rubber Hose.  (Read 7871 times)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Re: List Of People I'd Like to Whip With A Rubber Hose.
« Reply #50 on: December 01, 2022, 01:40:38 AM »
I understand the rules.  I can't fucking stand her.  I'd rather beat her with the hose than fuck her.  In the ass.
She is very annoying.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #51 on: December 01, 2022, 06:15:38 AM »
I kept women off this list.

Would be sizable - Milano, Middler, Maddow, Hostin, Behar, Griffin, New Zealand PM, Wolensky, Lorenz, Wu, etc.....
Y

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #52 on: December 03, 2022, 10:06:50 AM »
I kept women off this list.

Would be sizable - Milano, Middler, Maddow, Hostin, Behar, Griffin, New Zealand PM, Wolensky, Lorenz, Wu, etc.....

:o

Pretty much everyone in NZ dislikes horse face now, surprised to see her make your list.
P

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #53 on: December 14, 2022, 02:51:32 AM »
'Daily Dose of Internet' guy. The little fanny pad has got me my 'last warning' on YouTube for slagging him off, lol. He's always posting these pathetic, self-pitying comments to elicit praise from strangers and I can't help but attack him for it. Would love sever his vocal chords then tar and feather him.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #54 on: December 22, 2022, 03:29:48 AM »
Matt Hooper - the character played by pint-sized, bipolar cock-flasher Richard Dreyfuss in Jaws. Watched it again last night. Classic film, but I wanted to batter him when I was around 5-years-old and watching it for the first time, and I still want to batter him now... with the end of a rubber hose.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #55 on: January 01, 2023, 08:41:04 AM »
Jessie Eisenberg and Harry Styles. Would genuinely love to bury these two alive. Probably in the 69 position so even their skeletons get laughed at years later when an archaeologist digs them up.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #56 on: April 10, 2023, 01:32:26 PM »
Matt Hooper - the character played by pint-sized, bipolar cock-flasher Richard Dreyfuss in Jaws. Watched it again last night. Classic film, but I wanted to batter him when I was around 5-years-old and watching it for the first time, and I still want to batter him now... with the end of a rubber hose.

If you don't like Hooper now, can I recommend reading the book?  Got some really funny '70s 'bad-sex' writing in there, involving Hooper (among others) and I think you'll be surprised at just  how much more loathing you can find for him, within yourself

Sample of the standard of writing we're talking about:

'The men gasped as the shark broke the surface, rolling over to reveal its two salami-like claspers.  Quint roared, "I SEE YOUR COCK, YOU BASTAAAARD!"

T

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #57 on: April 15, 2023, 02:32:16 PM »
If you don't like Hooper now, can I recommend reading the book?  Got some really funny '70s 'bad-sex' writing in there, involving Hooper (among others) and I think you'll be surprised at just  how much more loathing you can find for him, within yourself

Sample of the standard of writing we're talking about:

'The men gasped as the shark broke the surface, rolling over to reveal its two salami-like claspers.  Quint roared, "I SEE YOUR COCK, YOU BASTAAAARD!"

A roaring Quint feasting his eyes on a massive cock, you say? Hotter than Dutch love. Ordering my copy now.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #58 on: April 16, 2023, 04:07:58 PM »
A roaring Quint feasting his eyes on a massive cock, you say? Hotter than Dutch love. Ordering my copy now.

Technically (and literally, I suppose) it's two massive cocks

I really hope you enjoy the book (for what it is - schlock) it's a lot of fun - sincerely  :)
T