Author Topic: Hunter Biden  (Read 55963 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: Hunter Biden
« Reply #950 on: May 01, 2024, 10:55:58 PM »
I imagine the embarrassment of who he cast his vote for has kept him hidden as it would any sane, logical person.

Nah, was just involved in moving. I thought I mentioned that to someone. Last month has been hectic to say the least. Relocated from St. Pete Beach Fl to San Antonio. Hate moving. I hope this is the last one. Still unpacking. Just got Wifi today.. Will be flying back to Tampa Bay Saturday to drive my other car back. FYI if you do move, and you live in the US, don't be fooled by Penske's lower rates and new vehicles. Reserved a 22' with 24 moving pads and a dolly with a car carrier. On Moving day I was presented with a 26' no pads no dolly. No apology other than sorry... 5 states, 26' moving truck with a car carrier with a SUV is not fun...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #951 on: May 02, 2024, 03:53:43 PM »
LOL!   ;D

Afroman - Hunter Got High (Official Video)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It痴 All Bullshit
« Reply #952 on: May 02, 2024, 07:26:00 PM »
Nah, was just involved in moving. I thought I mentioned that to someone. Last month has been hectic to say the least. Relocated from St. Pete Beach Fl to San Antonio. Hate moving. I hope this is the last one. Still unpacking. Just got Wifi today.. Will be flying back to Tampa Bay Saturday to drive my other car back. FYI if you do move, and you live in the US, don't be fooled by Penske's lower rates and new vehicles. Reserved a 22' with 24 moving pads and a dolly with a car carrier. On Moving day I was presented with a 26' no pads no dolly. No apology other than sorry... 5 states, 26' moving truck with a car carrier with a SUV is not fun...

Cool, I値l be there in August training with my old instructor, Jason. I知 assuming you値l be there

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #953 on: May 02, 2024, 07:51:29 PM »
Cool, I値l be there in August training with my old instructor, Jason. I知 assuming you値l be there

You could meet at the training grounds and clear a building or two.