Author Topic: Why You Should Care If Others Are Vaccinated.  (Read 8014 times)

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
Re: Why You Should Care If Others Are Vaccinated.
« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2021, 03:05:19 PM »
when you get exited about your own lame jokes you tend to miss out words.

Haha…thanks!

🙃

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2021, 03:17:58 PM »
Too many new gimmicks.

they`re all the same clown,,,,the`ve been here for yers under a hub=ndred different names.

Golden Glutes
YAGR
SU Grade Beef
Sir Bcep,etc, etc, etc,

And they all are lousy trolls.

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2021, 03:21:35 PM »
they`re all the same clown,,,,the`ve been here for yers under a hub=ndred different names.

Golden Glutes
YAGR
SU Grade Beef
Sir Bcep,etc, etc, etc,

And they all are lousy trolls.

ya im happy to be back and not be getting banned but overall this place blows
"

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2021, 03:42:34 PM »
ya im happy to be back and not be getting banned but overall this place blows
Only when the jerks are poting.

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2021, 03:55:41 PM »
when you get exited about your own lame jokes you tend to miss out words.

For the record, the word is “excited”.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2021, 04:16:55 PM »
Your gay boyfriend is 20,000 times more likely to give you AIDS.

Truth
~

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2021, 07:31:00 PM »
More garbage "modeling."

GIGO. Garbage in, garbage out.

Guess what. I doesn't sterilize. Doesn't prevent infection and doesn't prevent transmission.

At this point I don't see how we even call it a vaccine. Well, we couldn't until the powers that be changed their definition of Vaccine from a medical intervention that "immunizes" to something that "protects."

Time to wake up.

Oh, the manufacturers Also vaxed all their control groups.

Yikes

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2021, 11:25:51 PM »
This gimmick feels like a cross between Shizzo, Howard and Straw.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2021, 12:04:41 AM »
Np animals were harmed in this thread, just the hearts of children, who don't need experimental shots.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 29, 2021, 02:00:32 AM »

You want to ban and control everyone who doesn't agree with you.

You remind me of the Nazis!

I'm glad I live in a free country.

:(

If you value freedom why dont you support the freedom of the ones who choose not to get vaccinated?

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #35 on: October 29, 2021, 06:17:49 AM »
If you value freedom why dont you support the freedom of the ones who choose not to get vaccinated?

Because he's a lemming.  Happily following his Facebook masters to the destruction of America.  Also Daddy issues (see girls and sons)

Freemason

• Getbig III
  • Tree Trimmer Extraordinaire
NONE OF THIS IS TRUE
« Reply #36 on: October 29, 2021, 06:37:16 AM »
OK, obviously some people are ignorant enough to believe anything that justifies their “religion”. And the OP is obviously brainwashed into this medical cult-so we should all just pity him. And I’m going to tell you why he is correct, we should be concerned about who is unvaccinated. But for the opposite reason.

I don’t get my information from the Internet or the media. Since I work for the government in emergency medicine, and my spouse is a primary care physician that works in an extremely busy practice we get our information from reliable sources.

Here are some facts about this bullshit statistic vaccine cultists keep repeating.

There has been zero studies done that will be able to tell if the vaccine reduces transmission. That’s just a fact. If you have any idea how science is conducted, you would realize that they would have to test a group of vaccinated people at the same rate they test an equal size group of unvaccinated people on a regular basis and determine if the vaccine is lowering infection.

Every statistic you read in the media that says the vaccine decreases your chances of catching the virus relies solely on the percentage of positive cases that are vaccinated. The problem is, unvaccinated people make up roughly 80% of all the Covid tests conducted worldwide. That means unvaccinated people are going to disproportionately be represented in the positive cases. All studies and the media omit this fact. Everyone who works for a moderately sized company can see this right under their noses. At your work, if there’s an exposure, they generally only require testing if you are unvaccinated. Your vaccinated coworkers can carry-on as if nothing happened. Israel is one of the few places where they have tested vaccinated people, and it’s obvious to see that in Israel the vaccine did not slow transmission or infection. Vaccinated people made up exactly the same percentage of positive cases as their representation in the population.

If you believe the vaccine preachers, then you know that the shot decreases your likelihood of exhibiting symptoms. So what you end up with is a lot of people walking around carrying the virus they have no idea they have it. They’re not wearing masks, they’re going to work without restrictions, and they are spreading it all over the place.

So actually, and the government knows this, vaccinated people are quite possibly the largest spreaders of the virus in the nation. That’s exactly why they are trying to force the shot on everyone. They do not want a control group, they do not want anyone to realize how bad they fucked this up. It would be political suicide for everyone in office.

You can scour the Internet, try to find one occasion when they took 10,000 vaccinated people and 10,000 unvaccinated people and tested them on a regular basis to truly see if it lowers infection. That study doesn’t exist, and no government will fund it.

OAK

• Getbig V
Re: NONE OF THIS IS TRUE
« Reply #37 on: October 29, 2021, 06:58:10 AM »
OK, obviously some people are ignorant enough to believe anything that justifies their “religion”. And the OP is obviously brainwashed into this medical cult-so we should all just pity him. And I’m going to tell you why he is correct, we should be concerned about who is unvaccinated. But for the opposite reason.

I don’t get my information from the Internet or the media. Since I work for the government in emergency medicine, and my spouse is a primary care physician that works in an extremely busy practice we get our information from reliable sources.

Here are some facts about this bullshit statistic vaccine cultists keep repeating.

There has been zero studies done that will be able to tell if the vaccine reduces transmission. That’s just a fact. If you have any idea how science is conducted, you would realize that they would have to test a group of vaccinated people at the same rate they test an equal size group of unvaccinated people on a regular basis and determine if the vaccine is lowering infection.

Every statistic you read in the media that says the vaccine decreases your chances of catching the virus relies solely on the percentage of positive cases that are vaccinated. The problem is, unvaccinated people make up roughly 80% of all the Covid tests conducted worldwide. That means unvaccinated people are going to disproportionately be represented in the positive cases. All studies and the media omit this fact. Everyone who works for a moderately sized company can see this right under their noses. At your work, if there’s an exposure, they generally only require testing if you are unvaccinated. Your vaccinated coworkers can carry-on as if nothing happened. Israel is one of the few places where they have tested vaccinated people, and it’s obvious to see that in Israel the vaccine did not slow transmission or infection. Vaccinated people made up exactly the same percentage of positive cases as their representation in the population.

If you believe the vaccine preachers, then you know that the shot decreases your likelihood of exhibiting symptoms. So what you end up with is a lot of people walking around carrying the virus they have no idea they have it. They’re not wearing masks, they’re going to work without restrictions, and they are spreading it all over the place.

So actually, and the government knows this, vaccinated people are quite possibly the largest spreaders of the virus in the nation. That’s exactly why they are trying to force the shot on everyone. They do not want a control group, they do not want anyone to realize how bad they fucked this up. It would be political suicide for everyone in office.

You can scour the Internet, try to find one occasion when they took 10,000 vaccinated people and 10,000 unvaccinated people and tested them on a regular basis to truly see if it lowers infection. That study doesn’t exist, and no government will fund it.

😆😆😆

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #38 on: October 29, 2021, 09:39:53 AM »
😆😆😆

He’s a doctor and you’re not. It’s no ones business if anyone is vaccinated or not

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 29, 2021, 09:45:24 AM »

Great post Coach!

😆😆

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 29, 2021, 02:14:31 PM »

Nobody is being forced to get vaccinated.

8)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 29, 2021, 02:51:13 PM »
For the record, the word is “excited”.
no I meant "exited"

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: October 29, 2021, 02:58:27 PM »
If you believe the vaccine works then why would you care if someone else isn't vaccinated? 

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 29, 2021, 03:02:00 PM »
If you believe the vaccine works then why would you care if someone else isn't vaccinated?

Your unvaccinated friend is roughly 20 times more likely to give you COVID

😮😮😮

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #44 on: October 29, 2021, 03:05:12 PM »

😮😮😮

Don't you have some fetid cadaver's rectum waiting for you to climb back into?
Get out of the barrel, boy.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #45 on: October 29, 2021, 03:31:31 PM »
Great post Coach!

😆😆

Do you ever get tired of getting kicked in the nut…

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 29, 2021, 03:33:46 PM »

😮😮😮
https://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=675453.0

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 29, 2021, 04:50:29 PM »
Do you ever get tired of getting kicked in the nut…

Hahaha.....the Coach doing his "research".

😆😆😆

Gitur

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: October 29, 2021, 10:25:19 PM »
how is the media any more truthful that facebook you dumb shit. you must watch cnn

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #49 on: October 29, 2021, 11:02:11 PM »
If both people are vaccinated there is a 20,000% lower risk of getting the virus.

😮😮😮

So your vaccine doesn't protect you?

Thanks for letting me know. I'm glad I didn't get it.