Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > Wrestling Board

"Razor Ramon" Scott Hall has heart attack and taken off life support

(1/4) > >>

MCWAY:
I didn't know anything was wrong with him. He reportedly had a heart attack during hip surgery. I just heard this on the radio 5 minutes ago.

Playboy:

--- Quote from: MCWAY on March 14, 2022, 12:09:58 PM ---I didn't know anything was wrong with him. He reportedly had a heart attack during hip surgery. I just heard this on the radio 5 minutes ago.

--- End quote ---
All the years of alcohol and rec drug abuse caught up to him. Very sad shit here. Story below:

WWE Hall of Famer Scott Hall, who played iconic heel Razor Ramon in the 1990s and helped professional wrestling gain worldwide attention, will be taken off life support, longtime friend and former wrestler Kevin Nash said.

Hall's condition was first reported by the wrestling blog PW Torch on Sunday, saying Hall was put on life support after suffering three heart attacks on Saturday. PW Torch said he recently had hip replacement surgery after a fall in early March.

Nash, who was Hall's tag team partner and founder of the wrestling faction New World Order alongside Hulk Hogan in World Championship Wrestling, confirmed Hall's status in an Instagram post late Sunday night.

MCWAY:

--- Quote from: Playboy on March 14, 2022, 01:40:02 PM ---All the years of alcohol and rec drug abuse caught up to him. Very sad shit here. Story below:

WWE Hall of Famer Scott Hall, who played iconic heel Razor Ramon in the 1990s and helped professional wrestling gain worldwide attention, will be taken off life support, longtime friend and former wrestler Kevin Nash said.

Hall's condition was first reported by the wrestling blog PW Torch on Sunday, saying Hall was put on life support after suffering three heart attacks on Saturday. PW Torch said he recently had hip replacement surgery after a fall in early March.

Nash, who was Hall's tag team partner and founder of the wrestling faction New World Order alongside Hulk Hogan in World Championship Wrestling, confirmed Hall's status in an Instagram post late Sunday night.

--- End quote ---

I thought he had his happy ending: Getting cleaned up with DDP, getting back in shape, and going to the HOF in 2014 and in 2020 (with the induction officially occurring at 'Mania last year).

In fact, wasn't he supposed to be part of the festivities this year?

Notomorrow:
Scott was revolutionary in pro wrestling. Hogan with his prayers and vitamins gimmick, along with the Von Erichs, Bret Hart, Andre and other  "good guys" were dominant all through the 80s and Scott made the "bad guy" the main attraction in the early 90s. Literally. He even was the spark for Hogan to turn heel in the WCW. He was the one who talked Hogan into it.  Heels had always been important, but Scott helped change the entire psychology of pro wrestling. Roddy Piper was the gold standard of bad guys, but was too ahead of his time and got screwed by Vince. Scott took it to the next level.

MCWAY:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version