Author Topic: haha what a joke. poor Hezbollah  (Read 13932 times)

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
haha what a joke. poor Hezbollah
« on: August 09, 2006, 09:59:29 AM »
http://michellemalkin.com/archives/005687.htm

I wish this guy was actually dead.
Valhalla awaits.

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
Re: haha what a joke. poor Hezbollah
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2006, 10:21:23 AM »

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2006, 10:41:26 AM »
hahahahah . . . just like the 40 women and kids who were killed in Quana

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2006, 10:44:14 AM »
hahahahah . . . just like the 40 women and kids who were killed in Quana
yep!...that turned out to be just 1 individual.  not that the loss of that one life is insignificant, but it goes to show how Hezbollah is pulling the wool over some people's eyes.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2006, 10:50:34 AM »
yep!...that turned out to be just 1 individual.  not that the loss of that one life is insignificant, but it goes to show how Hezbollah is pulling the wool over some people's eyes.

the NYT had another article about some Arab photographer who was photoshopping his pictures to make it look like the israeli attacks were even more horrendous than they were.

Remember how the Israelis had video of rockets being launched from the house at Qana? I wonder who the 1 dead guy turned out to be . . . the Lebanese probably knew they were going to get busted on that, so they fessed up. actuallyt the prez did, and he's head of the christian faction . . .so perhaps there are beginning to be rifts.

where're all the conspiracy monger? think they'd be all over this.

scooter

• Getbig III
  • the fvckin priest deserved to die
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2006, 11:27:11 AM »
that is crazy.I have bever seen anything like that. where is 240 right now? I am amazed that he hasnt had anything to say about this

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2006, 11:40:01 AM »
Oh, the use of propaganda in war is sickening.  Every country does it.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2006, 12:55:34 PM »
yeah but the point is why did the NYTimes purposely try to pass off Hezbollah propaganda?

they are the blame America first newspaper, among others, but i guess they just like the forces against civilization in general
Valhalla awaits.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2006, 02:43:31 PM »
Did I see miss something?  I thought the guy just passed out?  It's not like they would have a hard time finding a real dead guy to show ::) So why fake it. It's not like they told this little kid to lay down a play dead while we take pictures.  Now the media, they don't give a shit, they'll twist whatever they want the way they want and not give a shit. 

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2006, 05:14:04 PM »
the more bodies they fake the higher the count.  there are stories where journalist have seen lebs trying to use the same body twice or more for the body count.  you talk about the media twisting it? thats what they did.  this reporter easily could have figured out it was fake and did not, or he knew the whole time it was a fake body but either hates israel or is tryin to get what his higher ups want-dead bodies of lebs for the front page
Valhalla awaits.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2006, 07:18:45 PM »
Tonight on TUCKER on msnbc, they had a Leb women posing in front of her bombed house where her husband died, looking all sad.

Then, 2 weeks later, another pic was taken, where this exact same woman, scar on face and all, was crying in front of another bombed house she claimed to be her home. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2006, 11:50:48 PM »
Tonight on TUCKER on msnbc, they had a Leb women posing in front of her bombed house where her husband died, looking all sad.

Then, 2 weeks later, another pic was taken, where this exact same woman, scar on face and all, was crying in front of another bombed house she claimed to be her home. 

That bitch!  I wonder if her husband knew about her other husband.  ;D Or what if they were twins?  Or what if her home got hit and her mother or daughters home got hit and she lost everything.   :-\ Oh well, if BS, it is something both sides always do in war, engage in propaganda.