Author Topic: King Kamali - I look like an overgrown Hobbit on the treadmill  (Read 93683 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=617214891710321&set=vb.100002654471051&type=2&theater

King Kamali quote "I look like an overgrown Hobbit walking across A River! Hey fuck it, I've got massive legs"

LMFAO  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: "He is an FNG Mutant" - Soldier of Kamali Army video on treadmill
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2014, 12:19:46 PM »
If Kamali could do 5 real pull ups , 5 real burpees, 5 real push ups, or a 400 yard jog I would be shocked

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2014, 12:22:02 PM »
If Kamali could do 5 real pull ups , 5 real burpees, 5 real push ups, or a 400 yard jog I would be shocked

You couldn't envision a situation where he shows up to a Goruck event and blows away the competition??  :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2014, 12:44:17 PM »
You couldn't envision a situation where he shows up to a Goruck event and blows away the competition??  :D

Kamali might die within 45 minutes if I had to take a guess. 

Imagine him w a 40lb pack on his back doing burpees, bear crawls, crab walks, etc for 3-4 hours before walking/shuffling 15-20 miles while carrying a 50lb Gerry can of water or other shit for another 9 hours?  LMFAO

fffugggeettttaaabboouutt tt the 24-30 hour event.  He would cry and quit within an hour at best

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2014, 02:48:36 PM »
I can't believe how much the guy is sweating walking on the treadmill!  I think there is synthol mixed in with sweat. ;D

And why post the video..bizarre!!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2014, 02:51:14 PM »
Soldier of Kamali Army? So the delusions haven't stopped? Now, he's some sort of general?

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2014, 02:54:44 PM »
Stands like a General!  :D

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2014, 02:58:01 PM »
Derek Anthony like face. I give him 4 years.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2014, 03:09:42 PM »
I feel genuinely sorry for Kamali. Life can give him so much if only he can let the teenage 'pumping iron, hardcore man, chalk and sawdust, banging weights bro' go. Forever stuck in this boring one dimensional world that already cost him his wife and daughter. Fucking move on man. But like all the others stuck in the same world, he's scared to let go because outside the gym, he's nothing and nobody. He knows nothing else. No skills and prospects beyond tricking pathologically insecure teenagers or mentally ill people into paying him for 'training' then selling them drugs. If he ever grow balls, he should strongly consider killing himself. He'll be an embarrassment for his daughter.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2014, 03:11:34 PM »
Derek Anthony like face. I give him 4 years.

I was thinking the same thing about DA when I posted the pic.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2014, 03:11:51 PM »
At least he's honest that he waddles.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2014, 03:16:08 PM »
At least he's honest that he waddles.

Because the short little fat drug-addicted midget Arab is so 'huge' that he can't walk properly  :-\

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2014, 03:17:26 PM »
I feel genuinely sorry for Kamali. Life can give him so much if only he can let the teenage 'pumping iron, hardcore man, chalk and sawdust, banging weights bro' go. Forever stuck in this boring one dimensional world that already cost him his wife and daughter. Fucking move on man. But like all the others stuck in the same world, he's scared to let go because outside the gym, he's nothing and nobody. He knows nothing else. No skills and prospects beyond tricking pathologically insecure teenagers or mentally ill people into paying him for 'training' then selling them drugs. If he ever grow balls, he should strongly consider killing himself. He'll be an embarrassment for his daughter.

Best post I've read in a while.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2014, 03:18:04 PM »
Waddling is not something to be proud of

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2014, 04:35:43 PM »
I would smash his fat water ballooned face in. His eyes are bulging out because of the high blood pressure that's boiling his ticker. Dead in 2 months .Kamali is not a good person in real life.

flex933

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2014, 06:27:26 PM »
Oh wow ....i was not aware his wife left him and took the kid

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
Re: King Kamali - I look like an overgrown Hobbit on the treadmill
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2014, 10:43:00 PM »
barbara left him?

she was sick of him being a parasite and spending all her $ on steroids?

Leatherneck

• Getbig IV
  • Still as lean, just as mean, former US Marine
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2014, 11:31:10 PM »
Maybe the push ups but none of the other things you listed.

Dr Kincaid

• Getbig III
  • Ice machine broken
Re: King Kamali - I look like an overgrown Hobbit on the treadmill
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2014, 12:09:28 AM »
Five Spotters Of Peace.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2014, 03:26:33 AM »

its sad to say but u just described most hardcore bodybuilders and most hard core guys in the gym that are middle aged, there is nothing wrong with staying motivated and training hard in your middle years but to try to be a teenager again and neglect responsibilities is really ashame
R

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2014, 03:42:37 AM »
Oh wow ....i was not aware his wife left him and took the kid

Thought they were still together, believe they had two kids.  She has a very strong Management and Director background.  Who is fucking stupider, Kamali or Cutler?  I just don't get these guys trying to hang on to bbing at all cost. 

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2014, 04:00:39 AM »
Thought they were still together, believe they had two kids.  She has a very strong Management and Director background.  Who is fucking stupider, Kamali or Cutler?  I just don't get these guys trying to hang on to bbing at all cost. 

Cutler was 4 time Mr.O and made a lot of money being so, and can still make good money from those wins now. Kamali fucked up in 2002 by bulking up too much then crash dieting to make the O, looked worse than in 2001, finished 17th and never recovered. If he took his time after 2001 he wouldn't have ended up a bloated mess but he had to bulk up to 300+ and fuck it up.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2014, 05:52:54 AM »

Lol at the path that post took.

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2014, 05:56:01 AM »
Kamali might die within 45 minutes if I had to take a guess.  

Imagine him w a 40lb pack on his back doing burpees, bear crawls, crab walks, etc for 3-4 hours before walking/shuffling 15-20 miles while carrying a 50lb Gerry can of water or other shit for another 9 hours?  LMFAO

fffugggeettttaaabboouutt tt the 24-30 hour event.  He would cry and quit within an hour at best

Lol you have no clue what you're talking about. Kamali is a  world class "athlete". ::)

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2014, 06:05:48 AM »

Well.....wait a minute.  How much time does he have to do these things....a week?  Two?  LOL