Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > Religious Debates & Threads

Prayer and Religion in Public Life

<< < (197/203) > >>

Dos Equis:

--- Quote from: Humble Narcissist on May 03, 2024, 12:32:42 AM ---I thought they made that change years ago.

--- End quote ---

Not sure, but a number of denominations have been wrestling with this.  Times have changed. 

Humble Narcissist:

--- Quote from: Dos Equis on May 08, 2024, 05:42:09 PM ---Not sure, but a number of denominations have been wrestling with this.  Times have changed.

--- End quote ---
They are losing membership so they think accepting all this will increase numbers. The problem is that the people they are accepting have no interest in being Christians.

Dos Equis:

--- Quote from: Humble Narcissist on May 09, 2024, 12:22:29 AM ---They are losing membership so they think accepting all this will increase numbers. The problem is that the people they are accepting have no interest in being Christians.

--- End quote ---

I haven't looked at the membership numbers, but there is definitely a problem with self-professed Christians who do not act like Christians.  It can really turn a lot of people off.

B_B_C:

--- Quote from: Dos Equis on May 09, 2024, 04:32:51 PM ---I haven't looked at the membership numbers, but there is definitely a problem with self-professed Christians who do not act like Christians.  It can really turn a lot of people off.

--- End quote ---

other than minors what other kind of christians are there but self professed?

Dos Equis:

--- Quote from: B_B_C on May 09, 2024, 04:42:42 PM ---other than minors what other kind of christians are there but self professed?

--- End quote ---

People who live and act like Christians. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version