Author Topic: A third anti-vaccine conservative radio host dies of COVID-19  (Read 3772 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: A third anti-vaccine conservative radio host dies of COVID-19
« Reply #50 on: September 14, 2021, 05:50:58 PM »
I agree. For many the vaccines appear to be working well.

It's the mandates that's causing all the friction.

Nobody should be taking these meds without doctor's supervision; and they ABSOLUTELY should not be side-stepping physicians and getting veterinarian versions of these drugs.

That's the whole deal with liberals/RINOs using the "horse de-wormer" tag about Ivermectin.

For most people the "mandate" is EITHER  VACCINE or WEEKLY TESTING

Just choose the weekly testing if you're afraid of the vaccine

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #51 on: September 14, 2021, 06:10:01 PM »

That's fair and logical.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #52 on: September 14, 2021, 06:20:13 PM »

Hey Mr. Finance major. What do you think this will do to the economy? Medical professionals and others are quitting because they refuse to do a mandate. This administration is playing you and employers because this asshole in no way, shape or form has the constitutional right to mandate shit. Simpleton

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: September 14, 2021, 06:21:10 PM »
Wrong again, O blockheaded one.

I not only understand the point of your warped thread, I see the twisted leftist virtue-signaling behind it: Certain people deserve to die of coronavirus; while others don't. And to the shock of absolutely NO ONE, the ones you think should be in the ground are those who disagree with you politically/philosophically.

That makes it easy to point out your pathetic and pea-brained double standards, in particular, gloating about people DYING of a disease because they didn't bow the knee to the vaccine mandate mantra, yet being rather quiet about those who fell prostrate, got their shot, but passed away in spite of it (a number FAR GREATER than those "anti-vaxxer" talk show hosts).

BTW, thank you for making my point. By referring to this dude as "anti-gay", it appears you don't like to play by your own rules. You don't like people being mocked when they die of a disease, due to their choice of behavior or action in regards to spreading certain disease.

When people don't get the shot, get corona, and die......HA, HA, HA, YUK, YUK YUK.  We told you to get the shot!

When gay dudes don't stop their sodomy, get AIDS, and die.....Break out the Kleenex. How dare you say they can't bang each other. YOU BIGOT, YOU!!

What decade are you living in? The 80's are long gone. PrEP reduces the risk of getting HIV from sex by about 99%.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #54 on: September 14, 2021, 06:23:46 PM »
Hey Mr. Finance major. What do you think this will do to the economy? Medical professionals and others are quitting because they refuse to do a mandate. This administration is playing you and employers because this asshole in no way, shape or form has the constitutional right to mandate shit. Simpleton

Last time I checked the vaccine were free

Healthcare workers are also quitting in droves because they are a fucking exhausted of taking care of people who are overwhelming their hospitals

You know what is costing a lot of money

Providing healthcare to unvaccinated people who get really sick with Covid

https://www.forbes.com/sites/roberthart/2021/09/14/unvaccinated-us-covid-patients-cost-57-billion-to-treat-in-last-3-months-study-finds/?sh=54c39402eb17

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #55 on: September 14, 2021, 06:47:11 PM »

Healthcare workers are also quitting in droves because they are a fucking exhausted of taking care of people who are overwhelming their hospitals

https://www.forbes.com/sites/roberthart/2021/09/14/unvaccinated-us-covid-patients-cost-57-billion-to-treat-in-last-3-months-study-finds/?sh=54c39402eb17

are you fucking serious? It doesn’t matter if it’s free or not. This is about the reliability and long term affects. If they don’t quit they’re getting fired, these are the same people that were taking care of people in 2020 before the vaccine was even released.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: September 14, 2021, 06:55:26 PM »

No doubt at least a few healthcare workers are quitting a profession they trained hard for because they are risking their own lives everyday at work trying to keep people who refuse to be vaccinated because they think this is all a hoax and vaccines are a government ploy designed to make people into sheep and big pharma rich....yet they have no qualms about checking into emergency when they get COVID and it is so bad for them that they no longer get enough oxygen to sustain their own lives. I don't know about you, but I can see where they'd be discouraged enough to leave their jobs.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: September 14, 2021, 07:09:16 PM »
Jesus Christ you a fucking MORON

When did I ever say anyone "deserved" to die

Hmmm....how many of these screwball thread have you started in the last couple of weeks? That's how many, genius.

If anyone was celebrating peoples deaths it was Bob Enyart who was known as an anti-abortion activist and provocateur who used to have a bit on his old TV show where he’d mock people who died of AIDS by reading out their names while Queen’s Another One Bites the Dust played in the background.

Speaking of you fundie creeps, here's a look back at a time when sick fucks thought masks were just fine

Maybe we should start telling you idiots that COVID is really AIDS and you'll finally put the masks back on

Look who's talking. The same liberal goobers who thought the vaccines were the equivalent of arsenic last year (especially when it came to minorities) NOW want everyone to clam up, bow the knee, and take the jab this year.

As for the mask thing, it's the MANDATE part (particularly in schools) with which most folks on the right take issue.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: September 14, 2021, 07:18:25 PM »
No doubt at least a few healthcare workers are quitting a profession they trained hard for because they are risking their own lives everyday at work trying to keep people who refuse to be vaccinated because they think this is all a hoax and vaccines are a government ploy designed to make people into sheep and big pharma rich....yet they have no qualms about checking into emergency when they get COVID and it is so bad for them that they no longer get enough oxygen to sustain their own lives. I don't know about you, but I can see where they'd be discouraged enough to leave their jobs.

That's part of the problem. Refusal to be vaccinated was promoted to the hilt late last year and early this year.

Vaccines going from being poison to the salvation of mankind, based on who sits in 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, adds to the problem.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #59 on: September 14, 2021, 07:20:52 PM »
I can't believe the horse de-wormer didn't save him

I wonder which Anti-Vax Trumptard Radio Liar will drop dead next

https://nypost.com/2021/08/30/conservative-radio-host-marc-bernier-dies-of-covid-19/
So?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #60 on: September 14, 2021, 08:47:17 PM »

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: September 15, 2021, 07:16:33 AM »
What decade are you living in? The 80's are long gone. PrEP reduces the risk of getting HIV from sex by about 99%.

Judging by the scores of gay dudes that my wife (a nurse practitioner) has informed that they popped positive for HIV, it appears they didn't get the memo.

I'm fully aware it's not the 80s (or the 90s). My wife told me about some of the new medications available for HIV-positive people. They don't have to take 100 pills the size of softballs (in hopes of taking an extra 3-5 years to their lives) like back in the day.

But, still too many of them are kicking the bucket, particularly among minorities.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: September 15, 2021, 07:38:43 AM »
That's fair and logical.

It is. BUT, we all know the blue mayors and governors are going to remove the testing option QUICKLY.

Exhibit A: New York City.

https://abc7ny.com/delta-variant-covid-new-york-city-nyc-update/10969376/

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: September 15, 2021, 02:44:39 PM »
That's part of the problem. Refusal to be vaccinated was promoted to the hilt late last year and early this year.

Vaccines going from being poison to the salvation of mankind, based on who sits in 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, adds to the problem.

Logically thinking this vaccine is neither poison nor is it mankind's salvation. Politics aside it's just a vaccine not unlike any other. 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: September 15, 2021, 04:04:38 PM »
Logically thinking this vaccine is neither poison nor is it mankind's salvation. Politics aside it's just a vaccine not unlike any other.

But unlike any other, people aren't ready to deem you a leper nor a menace to society, if you don't take it.

Who's going to get fired if they don't have their measles shot?

Will you be barred from sporting events or restaurants if you're minus your rubella jabs?

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: September 15, 2021, 06:12:53 PM »