Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > Religious Debates & Threads

PRAYER REQUESTS

<< < (58/59) > >>

Agnostic007:

--- Quote from: Man of Steel on November 28, 2017, 07:09:47 AM ---anything else you have questions about or find interesting?  basically anymore "hmmmmm" moments I can assist with?  I'm here to serve.  :)

--- End quote ---

:)

The Ugly:

--- Quote from: Man of Steel on November 26, 2017, 10:08:35 AM ---Nothing went wrong.  The man that passed was used by God to bring others into relationship with him and unite a small family, friends and community like never before.  In the midst of what we perceive as tragedy the Lord used the situation to bring glory, but often times we don't perceive or understand God's hand at work until the dust settles and we can meditate on the situation.   the unbelieving world perceives death as the end...from chaotic stardust we were formed and back to a state of dust and chaos we will return.  believers know better....death for believers is merely the passage into God's eternity so the act of death is understood differently.   out of tragedy does God bring tremendous healing and loving change, but the unbelieving world only grasps the tragedy and when they're told there's more to situation than they understand they scoff.

--- End quote ---

Where'd these "unbelievers" come from all a sudden?

There are ONLY believers, remember? You cleared this up a while back. God reveals the truth of His existence to every living soul, even the remote, flesh-eating savage in New Guinea. Everyone, you said. So one can maybe reject God, but not believing is sorta impossible. The way you explained it, anyway.

Seems believing may be impossible, too, though. Or at least unnecessary. After all, divine revelation = knowledge. And who needs belief, Mr. Steel, when

QuietYou:

This is a very important piece by the work of the jesus chatline. A must watch. I was scrolling through some extremely intellectual and chilling passages by many pastors and was fortunate enough to stumble across this masterpiece. Let me know what you guys thank. Thanks guys.

Man of Steel:

--- Quote from: The Ugly on December 15, 2017, 01:00:11 AM ---Where'd these "unbelievers" come from all a sudden?

There are ONLY believers, remember? You cleared this up a while back. God reveals the truth of His existence to every living soul, even the remote, flesh-eating savage in New Guinea. Everyone, you said. So one can maybe reject God, but not believing is sorta impossible. The way you explained it, anyway.

Seems believing may be impossible, too, though. Or at least unnecessary. After all, divine revelation = knowledge. And who needs belief, Mr. Steel, when

--- End quote ---

Well using the term unbeliever essentially softens and substitutes the reality in that these folks are God hating, suppressors of the truth of his definite reality that don't want to abandon their sin and accept any accountability for their actions as it pertains to God.

It's akin to an addict that refuses to recognize the reality and gravity of their situation and instead suppresses the truth and feigns a position of ignorance ("I don't have a problem so there's nothing that needs fixing.")

So in their suppression these folks form a body of "unbelievers".  They force unbelief via suppression despite inherently knowing the truth of God's reality.

Man of Steel:

--- Quote from: QuietYou on December 15, 2017, 01:52:04 AM ---

This is a very important piece by the work of the jesus chatline. A must watch. I was scrolling through some extremely intellectual and chilling passages by many pastors and was fortunate enough to stumble across this masterpiece. Let me know what you guys thank. Thanks guys.

--- End quote ---

Ignorant work of a God hating mocker.  

Listen up chief, if you wanna continue on this board you'll check yourself or I'll wipe out every single post like this.

Done it before and will HAPPILY do it again.  I don't put up with stuff like I used to.

All the best!
MOS

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version