Getbig Female Info Boards > Open Talk for Girl Discussion

What's with all the pillows?

<< < (3/11) > >>

BayGBM:

--- Quote from: STella on January 27, 2008, 12:39:09 PM ---Do you remember the brand name?

--- End quote ---

Alas, no.  I suppose I could look for it the next time I am in that store... and report back.

What is the most you would pay for a pillow?

Have you ever slept on a $10,000 bed?

Deadpool:
I'd buy that...and yes NO ONE could touch it.

Butterbean:

--- Quote from: BayGBM on January 27, 2008, 02:50:55 PM ---Alas, no.  I suppose I could look for it the next time I am in that store... and report back.

--- End quote ---
Does the store have a website?

--- Quote from: BayGBM on January 27, 2008, 02:50:55 PM ---

What is the most you would pay or a pillow?

--- End quote ---
It would depend on the pillow and how much I loved it.  If it cured snoring I would pay one million dollars!

--- Quote from: BayGBM on January 27, 2008, 02:50:55 PM ---

Have you ever slept on a $10,000 bed?

--- End quote ---

Not that I'm aware of

Playboy:

--- Quote from: Thin Lizzy on January 27, 2008, 06:44:51 AM ---I've seen this a number of times. On their beds, women have an arrangement of like 20 pillows. What's the point of this?

--- End quote ---
I'm all for it. I gotta have a reat sleeping enviroment and I have to be comfortable. The more pillows and blankets, the marrier. Bay is absolutely right though, bedding can get very costly.

w8m8:

--- Quote from: STella on January 27, 2008, 12:39:09 PM ---Do you remember the brand name?

--- End quote ---

STella , look at this one and sadly no guarantee of it helping stop snoring , my man snores so loud I'd pay that much if it came with such a guarantee , at least we could try living together then !!

http://www.plumeriabay.com/Products/King-Eiderdown-Pillows-epk.aspx

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version