Author Topic: yo  (Read 1269 times)

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
yo
« on: March 02, 2008, 08:43:46 AM »
hey

boonasty

• Getbig IV
  • are you a famous getbigger? click on the globe!
Re: MIKEARVILLA.NET
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2008, 08:49:31 AM »
payback?  what did arvilla do?

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2008, 08:54:15 AM »

YOU WILL SOON FIND OUT.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2008, 10:09:44 AM »
Jedi went "nut's" after i posted this in the videos thread.................. .
Stop obsessing over my every post/move! (my "fake avatar picture" was of Mat Duvall a very real person)
you want to be me/want to live my life it's so obvious!(pming my girlfriend following us both all over the boards)
you wouldn't have the balls to say "boo" to me in real life so you live out your "tough guy fantasies" online
you know where i am (Palm Beach Gardens florida) .........anyone who want's to come down here and "meet" ...im up for it (met Special Ed here a few times),
you mean nothing to me kid (and it drives you nut's you can't "get under my skin")we all saw what Bezerk Fury looked like (and you look the same im sure or worse...........if you didn't you would have posted your picture already)
you wanna "kick my ass" come here then!(otherwise STFU an "online tough guy is soo pathetic!)
i bet you "troll" AOL also with the screen name tApOuTMMA:..............HAHAHHAH!
im all you ever wanted to be but can't...................stop living Vicariously thru me (your on Get-Big 24-7!)
your a "Mike Arvilla/Laura Lee" Stalker!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2008, 01:15:07 PM »
Going that far to get back at someone only proves that they completely destroyed your psyche.  :-\

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2008, 01:44:44 PM »
Going that far to get back at someone only proves that they completely destroyed your psyche.  :-\

You've destroyed enough to know, LOL!

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2008, 04:22:15 PM »
Jedi went "nut's" after i posted this in the videos thread.................. .
Stop obsessing over my every post/move! (my "fake avatar picture" was of Mat Duvall a very real person)
you want to be me/want to live my life it's so obvious!(pming my girlfriend following us both all over the boards)
you wouldn't have the balls to say "boo" to me in real life so you live out your "tough guy fantasies" online
you know where i am (Palm Beach Gardens florida) .........anyone who want's to come down here and "meet" ...im up for it (met Special Ed here a few times),
you mean nothing to me kid (and it drives you nut's you can't "get under my skin")we all saw what Bezerk Fury looked like (and you look the same im sure or worse...........if you didn't you would have posted your picture already)
you wanna "kick my ass" come here then!(otherwise STFU an "online tough guy is soo pathetic!)
i bet you "troll" AOL also with the screen name tApOuTMMA:..............HAHAHHAH!
im all you ever wanted to be but can't...................stop living Vicariously thru me (your on Get-Big 24-7!)
your a "Mike Arvilla/Laura Lee" Stalker!

dont worry about this little 14yr old troll---------he's been stalking me for the past 2 weeks :-\

he's big on the whole man-crush thing :-X :-\ :-\

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2008, 05:18:45 PM »
dont worry about this little 14yr old troll---------he's been stalking me for the past 2 weeks :-\

he's big on the whole man-crush thing :-X :-\ :-\

You still upset that myself and about 10 others agree that your pitbull is a half breed and you got ripped off. Sorry pal. You can whine all you want. You got jacked.

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2008, 06:11:43 PM »
You still upset that myself and about 10 others agree that your pitbull is a half breed and you got ripped off. Sorry pal. You can whine all you want. You got jacked.

I wouldn't go as far to say that he got ripped. My dog that you said was nice came from a big breed kennel. Plus people are paying 1500 for labradoodles or whatever..... Plus for what it's worth I think Nordic's boy is damn good looking.. Just my opinion.