Author Topic: Yo Chris Farley!  (Read 4724 times)

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
Re: Yo Chris Farley!
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2008, 05:15:50 AM »
Yea you probably missed that part, someone else was using my account as I gave away my password so that shmoes team could check out the enanthator PMs...

It's yours now, pwd: qpalzm.

enjoy.

how convenient, now we will never know who did it (and in less than 20 secs)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2008, 07:32:18 AM »
"calmus" is one of Alex's gimmicks too.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2008, 07:50:27 AM »
Gimmicks are fucking gay.

Does someone really need ten gimmicks? Someone should ask Ron how many users GetBig actually has, LOL!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2008, 08:01:02 AM »

Does someone really need ten gimmicks? Someone should ask Ron how many users GetBig actually has, LOL!
Alex has at least that many, he's currently stalking me in real life with one of them, trying to find personal info.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2008, 08:02:39 AM »

I honestly believe this forum has less than 50 active posters if you don't count the gimmicks.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2008, 08:41:06 AM »
Alex has at least that many, he's currently stalking me in real life with one of them, trying to find personal info.

Maybe he want's to hook you up with a big-titted bitch.

Shaking things up hasn't lead to increased funny so far.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2008, 08:44:07 AM »

It's interesting that he complains about the personal info. aspect while doing that. If he was in-fact Joey Tito, then he spent the better part of last April to September spamming my personal information all over Getbig and running a gimmick account with my full name. Doesn't bother me but it's very hypocritical if he's trying to dig up your info. on a gimmick.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2008, 08:45:23 AM »
Didn't call her a whore... I still have some decencies and respect. ;D

SS crying for "stealing" his little cage fighter line and whining about bignation makes me think he's not as tough as he would like to sound on the internet ;D. Being "buddies"  on here doesn't mean being a bunch of sheep. Disagree and expressing it ins't treason.

benz, neurotoxing is a shmoe man. You should go after him. He makes "HowieW" look like a saint. Enough said.
You got some real issues my friend.

Also anytime you would like to test your theories about me being a "whiny 39 yr old stay home dad with a whore of a wife"......please!!!!!!!!! come test :-*

It's funny how it's the same 2 or 3 guys with the idea that "i don't work", and you happen to be one of them......so how did someone in record time log onto your account and happen to throw that at me ::)

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2008, 08:48:21 AM »
You guys wanna hear something even funnier. ::)

hey dude, can you fill me in on whats going on with this alex23 drama? I havent talked to him for awhile and dont go on the boards as much as I used to?

So whats hapnin with all this?

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2008, 08:55:56 AM »
Im amazed how alex always talk about being decent and shit yet he went lower and now he's saying someone else used his account for that post..sure yeah right.
If that same post were made by anybody else under the same circunstances, i bet alex would be all over the guy right now

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2008, 08:56:36 AM »
It's interesting that he complains about the personal info. aspect while doing that. If he was in-fact Joey Tito, then he spent the better part of last April to September spamming my personal information all over Getbig and running a gimmick account with my full name. Doesn't bother me but it's very hypocritical if he's trying to dig up your info. on a gimmick.
exactly.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 15, 2008, 09:01:41 AM »

Also anytime you would like to test your theories about me being a "whiny 39 yr old stay home dad with a whore of a wife"......please!!!!!!!!! come test :-*

It's funny how it's the same 2 or 3 guys with the idea that "i don't work", and you happen to be one of them......so how did someone in record time log onto your account and happen to throw that at me ::)

i'll never forget the first time i heard that fatties french accent on the radio, i thought i was gonna piss myself laughing. ;D

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #37 on: April 15, 2008, 09:05:51 AM »
I thought I was always fairly cool with Alex, yet I found out that from someone that he was trying to track down my IP, mostly by "tricking" me to come to the bignation website (I visited there once "anonymously" using a proxy server).  He PMed me a few times asking me questions like what part of the country I live in, to see if what I said showed up on the site's log.  WTF ??? >:(  This is why I've never told anyone even what state I live in. There are some psychos on here who take shit over into real life.

He also used to PM me all the time accusing me of being all kinds of gimmicks.  Funny thing is, I have never had a single gimmick on this site.  I rack up enough posts on this account that I wouldn't have time to anyway.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 15, 2008, 09:10:21 AM »
I thought I was always fairly cool with Alex, yet I found out that from someone that he was trying to track down my IP, mostly by "tricking" me to come to the bignation website (I visited there once "anonymously" using a proxy server).  He PMed me a few times asking me questions like what part of the country I live in, to see if what I said showed up on the site's log.  WTF ??? >:(  This is why I've never told anyone even what state I live in. There are some psychos on here who take shit over into real life.

He also used to PM me all the time accusing me of being all kinds of gimmicks.  Funny thing is, I have never had a single gimmick on this site.  I rack up enough posts on this account that I wouldn't have time to anyway.

it seems like everybody is now on a23's target list, and worst is that nobody knows why  ;D

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #39 on: April 15, 2008, 09:17:03 AM »

stay cool, broski. sit down, have a jagerbomb.

as for alex, no idea why he's on the warpath here, but if the last two and a half years on GB have taught me anything, it's that in a month everything might be back to the status quo.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #40 on: April 15, 2008, 10:15:01 AM »
Epic serious internet stuff!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 15, 2008, 12:26:54 PM »
let me tell all you broskies about "Alex23", if puffing penis was alligators, he'd be The Everglades, my new nickname for "him" is FFF=Fat French Faggggot. ;D