Getbig Female Info Boards > Open Talk for Girl Discussion

Divorce: Christie Brinkley's Sex-Starved Husband Bares All

<< < (4/8) > >>

CQ:

--- Quote from: BayGBM on July 04, 2008, 01:53:18 PM ---Why did you get married the first time?  Were you raised to believe in marriage, fidelity, making a vow to someome, etc.?  I don't think the impulse to get married is that hard to understand.  For the people who want it, I think marriage is great.  What annoys the hell out of me is someone who is thrice married and/or cheating on his/her spouse telling me that my getting married is destroying a sacred institution or that by virtue of marriage they should have access to rights that I am denied.

--- End quote ---

I don't blame you Bay....and totally agree with you.

Hustle Man:

--- Quote from: BayGBM on July 04, 2008, 01:53:18 PM ---Why did you get married the first time?  Were you raised to believe in marriage, fidelity, making a vow to someome, etc.?  I don't think the impulse to get married is that hard to understand.  For the people who want it, I think marriage is great.  What annoys the hell out of me is someone who is thrice married and/or cheating on his/her spouse telling me that my getting married is destroying a sacred institution or that by virtue of marriage they should have access to rights that I am denied.

--- End quote ---

I agree with ya!

BayGBM:
 :'(

w8m8:
I agree they both need help and it isn't a bad thing . The only problem is they are unwilling to see their own flaws so any help they get will be nearly useless.

michael arvilla:
<======= impressed with Bay's "spot on assesment"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version