Author Topic: Dana White: "Rampage will fight !!"  (Read 894 times)

LMV

• Getbig III
  • Time Out
Dana White: "Rampage will fight !!"
« on: September 29, 2009, 01:37:31 PM »

Howdy my friends !

First I'd like to thank my friends and supporters on this board for sticking up for me when I was obviously being treated unfairly by certain mods here. Don't worry folks, I ain't going nowhere and I'll continue keeping you up to date on all things MMA!

Todays scoop: An interview with Dana White. Dana ensures us Rampage will fight no matter what !

LMV, always the first!

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
Re: Dana White: "Rampage will fight !!"
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2009, 01:53:04 PM »
Howdy my friends !

First I'd like to thank my friends and supporters on this board for sticking up for me when I was obviously being treated unfairly by certain mods here. Don't worry folks, I ain't going nowhere and I'll continue keeping you up to date on all things MMA!

Todays scoop: An interview with Dana White. Dana ensures us Rampage will fight no matter what !

LMV, always the first!

DUDE THIS BOARD IS NOT TO BRING DRAMA TO. SO POST THE NEWS AND LEAVE THE WHINNY BITCHY BLUTO SHIT OUT OF IT.

Mrdibbs

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2009, 02:51:48 PM »
Those guys can laugh about brock looking scary and killing some animal after breakfast in vegas. Meanwhile the emilianenko brothers are training in siberia with 300lbs kettlebells and killing a bear everyday with their bare hand.

LMV

• Getbig III
  • Time Out
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2009, 08:58:28 AM »
Those guys can laugh about brock looking scary and killing some animal after breakfast in vegas. Meanwhile the emilianenko brothers are training in siberia with 300lbs kettlebells and killing a bear everyday with their bare hand.