Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > History - Stories - and Memories

R.I.P. Keith Jones aka Onlyme/Noworries

<< < (227/228) > >>

Hulk-smash!:

--- Quote from: The_Leafy_Bug on January 12, 2011, 10:47:05 PM ---If this is real then it is a God damn shame.... I know i gave Keith alot of shit in my day but he was really one of my favorite posters. One of the main reasons i came to this board. Getbig won't be the same with his posts. He always used to make me laugh  :(

--- End quote ---

Posts like ^ this make me glad to be a member here.  A bunch of bb'ing dorks.  Dorks I really enjoy sharing info w/.

The Ugly:
RIP, but Keith was pretty creepy with the upskirt shenaniganism. Plus, any friend of Basile's ...

pellius:

--- Quote from: The Ugly on June 30, 2015, 01:20:55 AM ---RIP, but Keith was pretty creepy with the upskirt shenaniganism. Plus, any friend of Basile's ...

--- End quote ---

I still wonder how he would be on this board considering the changes and new characters. Also, I secretly hoped he would have lightened up on TA. TA can ruffle my feather and we've had some heated rows and I can do without the pretension and the sense of superiority he has but he once said something to Keith that made such a strong and lasting impression on me that I forever changed my view of him and that he wasn't so bad after all.

The Ugly:

--- Quote from: pellius on June 30, 2015, 01:40:53 AM ---I still wonder how he would be on this board considering the changes and new characters. Also, I secretly hoped he would have lightened up on TA. TA can ruffle my feather and we've had some heated rows and I can do without the pretension and the sense of superiority he has but he once said something to Keith that made such a strong and lasting impression on me that I forever changed my view of him and that he wasn't so bad after all.

--- End quote ---

Care to reveal?

pellius:

--- Quote from: The Ugly on June 30, 2015, 02:00:03 AM ---Care to reveal?

--- End quote ---

I'll do a search so I get TA's exact words.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version