Getbig Female Info Boards > Open Talk for Girl Discussion

Depression and Anxiety....Let's Talk Ladies

<< < (2/7) > >>

BikiniSlut:
No...only on Celexa for an anti-depressant. 20 mg....just started. I have had depression in the past.

I have anxiety pills which work great....only problem is they take aboout 40 minutes to kick in and make me sleepy but otherwise work fantastic.

I've tried all the natural St Johns, vitamins, exercise, etc.

I knew it was getting bad when I couldn't get my usual endorphin highs with weights or cardio. That was when I knew something was really wrong.

Princess L:
http://www.peoplespharmacy.com/build/mt-search.cgi?IncludeBlogs=1&limit=20&search=Celexa

Scroll down to 788

Have you had your vitamin D levels checked?  Do you take fish oil?
You may want to exhaust all of your options before getting too deep into the Celexa.  I wonder if you could just hold off at this point, since you just started...

BikiniSlut:

--- Quote from: Princess L on April 02, 2011, 01:29:00 PM ---http://www.peoplespharmacy.com/build/mt-search.cgi?IncludeBlogs=1&limit=20&search=Celexa

Scroll down to 788

Have you had your vitamin D levels checked?  Do you take fish oil?
You may want to exhaust all of your options before getting too deep into the Celexa.  I wonder if you could just hold off at this point, since you just started...

--- End quote ---

I've had all blood work checked...all vitamin levels are good. And you bet I take fish oil! A staple in every bodybuilders diet...haha.

I'm wondering if I should take an extra vitamin D supplement anyways though. Wouldn't hurt.

Side effects so far are a bit of nausea which I don't mind.

I'm going to ride it out and see where it goes. I"m also thinking the anxiety might be due to the Celexa.

I love going the natural route for things but I am confident I need a bit more to help me at this point.

newmom:

I took zoloft back in 04..did wonders for sure

BikiniSlut:
This Celexa is amazing and doing wonders ladies. I'm very pleased it has worked so soon and made quite the difference!

I have a bit of insomnia but it is soooo worth it. Just allows me to catch up on the Big Bang theory!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version