Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > History - Stories - and Memories

C.C. Sanders

<< < (2/4) > >>

619Rules:

--- Quote from: Geo on December 21, 2005, 12:34:59 PM ---true story

a couple years ago when CC was running for city council he set up a stage on the corner of El Camino & Douglas (basically an empty lot) plastered with Banners and signs saying VOTE CC SANDERS waving to traffic for 10 hours a day............

dude has WAY too time on his hands

--- End quote ---

Funny thing is CC has never won a race for office yet.....sort of like that Peter Navvaro guy that lost to Golding fo rmayor about 10 years ago-lost for mayor a second time.........he then lost for supervisor........ and then another loss for city council....... and last he lost for congress-5 attempts at office and lost every one.....he finally went away.

619Rules:

--- Quote from: Geo on December 21, 2005, 01:15:52 PM ---CC ain't going anywhere

he's more resilient than a roach

--- End quote ---

Hahahaha.....have you ever been to a show he put on?

Fuck, CC would tell the same stupid ass jokes at EVERY single show (always about his lack of calves no less), wasting everyone's time and putting the audience to sleep....ZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz....... ...............

Then when it was time for the BBers to go on he would only allow the top 3 or 5 in each class to pose- in order to "save time"........ after his sorry ass yakked on and on and on with his stupid shit........

It got to the point where if he put on a show I would just not go.........

619Rules:
I never heard anything bad about CC- as in starting fights or anything...in fact I would be worried about CC geting hurt if he ever got in a fight-he was never that big really....... ;D

I am glad he is gone though-I seriously did not like the guy....

Do you remember Paul Edney who opened O-Side Gold's Gym after he sold Pacific Beach in 1986? He was a gay guy that would workout in the nude with the other gay guys after the gym closed......hahaha...tha t is funny shit!

Paul Edney promoted the Mr. San Diego in 1987 and it was almost as bad as a CC Sanders show! Jerry Rodgers won that show-he was as big as Lee Haney back then and he had just on Mr. San Diego-unreal...... ;D

knny187:

--- Quote from: 619Rules on December 21, 2005, 06:25:49 PM ---I never heard anything bad about CC- as in starting fights or anything...in fact I would be worried about CC geting hurt if he ever got in a fight-he was never that big really....... ;D

I am glad he is gone though-I seriously did not like the guy....

Do you remember Paul Edney who opened O-Side Gold's Gym after he sold Pacific Beach in 1986? He was a gay guy that would workout in the nude with the other gay guys after the gym closed......hahaha...tha t is funny shit!

Paul Edney promoted the Mr. San Diego in 1987 and it was almost as bad as a CC Sanders show! Jerry Rodgers won that show-he was as big as Lee Haney back then and he had just on Mr. San Diego-unreal...... ;D

--- End quote ---

My friend did the San Diego I think it was the 83'

& he wouldn't do another because he said there was to much pole smoking going on to win the contest.

619Rules:

--- Quote from: knny187 on December 21, 2005, 06:49:33 PM ---

My friend did the San Diego I think it was the 83'

& he wouldn't do another because he said there was to much pole smoking going on to win the contest.

--- End quote ---

Yes-tons of gay judges pulling ...errr....strings...... ..... ;D

Who is your friend?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version