Getbig Misc Too Board > Getbig Comments Suggestions Complaints Board

Gimmick watch list

<< < (2/94) > >>

guyincognito:

--- Quote from: _aj_ on December 28, 2015, 03:12:43 PM ---Joon. Everybody's Joon.

--- End quote ---

Last time anyone called me a gimmick I was Halo. This is a strange forum. Never heard that term before I came on here. And this placed is obsessed with gimmicks. Some people take it way too seriously.

Not you though, you're cool.

FitnessFrenzy:

--- Quote from: guyincognito on December 28, 2015, 03:16:03 PM ---Last time anyone called me a gimmick I was Halo. This is a strange forum. Never heard that term before I came on here. And this placed is obsessed with gimmicks. Some people take it way too seriously.

--- End quote ---

among your first 10 posts on this forum, you knew about both booty and coach. Impressive for a Getbig newbie.  ::)

Simple Simon:

--- Quote from: guyincognito on December 28, 2015, 03:16:03 PM ---Last time anyone called me a gimmick I was Halo. This is a strange forum. Never heard that term before I came on here. And this placed is obsessed with gimmicks. Some people take it way too seriously.

--- End quote ---
There are only 20 real people on the entire site.

drkaje:

--- Quote from: Shizzo on December 28, 2015, 03:12:22 PM ---Who cares at this point. This place needs any kind of spark it can get.

--- End quote ---

Because there's only ever been one funny gimmick in GetBig's history.

Multiple accounts don't change the fact that someone who sucks or is just plain boring. It doesn't "Spice things up" or add any interest to the board, that's just stupid shit stupid people tell themselves to justify doing stupid shit.

King Shizzo:

--- Quote from: FitnessFrenzy on December 28, 2015, 03:18:54 PM ---among your first 10 posts on this forum, you knew about both booty and coach. Impressive for a Getbig newbie.  ::)

--- End quote ---
So what? Hypocrite much? You have admitted to using gimmicks yourself, not to mention being warned, and put into timeout over stalking various members of this website. I voted you the weirdest poster for a reason.

You have no room to talk.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version