Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > Conspiracy Theories Board

At the height of Slavery in USA, 1.4 percent of whites had slaves

<< < (4/6) > >>

muscleman-2013:

--- Quote from: rocket on July 26, 2016, 03:38:09 AM ---Wouldn't it be wiser to just admit you didn't understand what he was saying?

Smart people admit and learn from their mistakes.

--- End quote ---

I know well what he was "thinking", from his history of cuckery on this forum.

BTW are you and NordicCuck the same person?

NordicNerd:

--- Quote from: muscleman-2013 on July 26, 2016, 03:45:49 AM ---I know well what he was "thinking", from his history of cuckery on this forum.

BTW are you and NordicCuck the same person?

--- End quote ---

We are not the same person- should be easy to verify by contacting a mod.

But, to get back to the issue- could the average white person be held accountable for slavery in the US? I find this discussion interesting:
https://www.quora.com/In-antebellum-America-what-was-the-Norths-attitude-toward-slavery

It seems to me that there is a collective responsibility for slavery in the US. This is not surprising if you read even "liberal" texts from 1800 to 1900- racism was almost uncontroversial and implicit in the texts.

Accountability should include a discussion about attitudes and legislation.

NN

muscleman-2013:

--- Quote from: NordicNerd on July 26, 2016, 03:57:32 AM ---We are not the same person- should be easy to verify by contacting a mod.

But, to get back to the issue- could the average white person be held accountable for slavery in the US? I find this discussion interesting:
https://www.quora.com/In-antebellum-America-what-was-the-Norths-attitude-toward-slavery

Accountability should include a discussion about attitudes and legislation.

NN

--- End quote ---

I agree about legislation, but slavery was legal at that time all over the world...

And Europeans were the FIRST to abolish slavery.

Coffeed:
The original slaves were white. FACT!

Super Natural:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version