Getbig Misc Too Board > Getbig Comments Suggestions Complaints Board

Someone clean up this board before it totally dies

(1/6) > >>

Irongrip400:
Ron, your board is dying. And while you may be an absentee landlord, there is some shit on here that really should be monitored better and deleted. Certain posters suck ass too and should be banned. I’m not saying everything has to be BB, but every other thread is some Trump bashing or racist shit.

SF1900:
Yeah, GB is pretty bad these days.

We need Shizzo back.

tres_taco_combo:

--- Quote from: Irongrip400 on April 21, 2019, 05:08:02 PM ---Ron, your board is dying. And while you may be an absentee landlord, there is some shit on here that really should be monitored better and deleted. Certain posters suck ass too and should be banned. I’m not saying everything has to be BB, but every other thread is some Trump bashing or racist shit.

--- End quote ---

show this man the door! you can always leave  ;D jk

actually this is one the few decent bber forums "off topics" around. ive been on forums since christ was a corporal. elite fitness in 2001 and other random ones as well. just forums are not in vogue anymore.

i do feel with forums you get some of the best insight since it is still peeps still using name plates etc etc (not real identities).  the hidden identity can help since ppl will give actual legit information.  the DMT thread was amazing

i wish we had more bbing talk for sure - i dont care if they faux accounts etc. more bbing talk please

Irongrip400:

--- Quote from: SF1900 on April 21, 2019, 05:23:06 PM ---Yeah, GB is pretty bad these days.

We need Shizzo back.

--- End quote ---

Only if he promises to talk BB, MMA, CFT and MPT. Whilst in a thong.

Tbomzisback!:
y'all don't even talk about bodybuilding or lifting weights much at all anymore

:-\

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version