Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > Religious Debates & Threads

Civil religious discussion

(1/21) > >>

illuminati:
Man of Steel
Wiggs
Grinch

All Profess to know the Right Path & Worship a God
Do you all follow / know the same path ?

Is there more than one path to god & heaven ?

All 3 of you come across as Believing in what they say
It would be good if you all had a civil discussion & see if
There is any similarities or middle ground.

Man of Steel:

--- Quote from: illuminati on June 11, 2019, 12:15:51 PM ---Your goodself
Wiggs
Grinch

All Profess to know the Right Path & Worship a God
Do you all follow / know the same path ?

Is there more than one path to god & heaven ?

All 3 of you come across as Believing in what they say
It would be good if you all had a civil discussion & see if
There is any similarities or middle ground.

--- End quote ---

I hear you and I have already replied to several of Wiggs comments and questions in an exhaustive manner in the past and his reply in all instances was the same.....silence.  So I haven't pursued further.  

Wiggs has stated that he would happily take on any religious leader of today in a debate and handle them easily.  :)  I don't mean this as boasting, but thus far he hasn't even handled me on a random bb board and I'm a freakin nobody  ;D.

BHIs typically do not prefer the one-on-one debate style as it prevents street tactics such as over-talking of your opponent and it prevents usage of a gang mentality for intimidation.  
Theologians like James White have held debates within his youtube channel with significant leaders of various BHI factions and literally ragdolled them with logic and theology.  This is a point of contention for them because they typically target non-theologian, non-scholars on the streets and easily confuse and frustrate them with twisted scripture via eisegesis.  When confronted with someone knowledgeable and prepared I've seen their tactics and argumentation crumble over and over time and time again.

I don't recall any conversation with Grinch (I could be wrong on that).

illuminati:

--- Quote from: Man of Steel on June 11, 2019, 02:23:47 PM ---I hear you and I have already replied to several of Wiggs comments and questions in an exhaustive manner in the past and his reply in all instances was the same.....silence.  So I haven't pursued further.  

Wiggs has stated that he would happily take on any religious leader of today in a debate and handle them easily.  :)  I don't mean this as boasting, but thus far he hasn't even handled me on a random bb board and I'm a freakin nobody  ;D.

BHIs typically do not prefer the one-on-one debate style as it prevents street tactics such as over-talking of your opponent and it prevents usage of a gang mentality for intimidation.  
Theologians like James White have held debates within his youtube channel with significant leaders of various BHI factions and literally ragdolled them with logic and theology.  This is a point of contention for them because they typically target non-theologian, non-scholars on the streets and easily confuse and frustrate them with twisted scripture via eisegesis.  When confronted with someone knowledgeable and prepared I've seen their tactics and argumentation crumble over and over time and time again.

I don't recall any conversation with Grinch (I could be wrong on that).

--- End quote ---

The Wonders of Getbig 1 Minute I’ve posted a reply
And the Next It’s Changed into A new thread.!!

Thanks for your reply - I hope Wiggs & Grinch will come along
And post their beliefs & views - Should make for some interesting
Debate.

Me I’m not religious & I don’t believe in any kind of God.
That doesn’t prevent me from having an interest & trying to understand
Those that Do - Well all except Islam & jews as they are Very Similar & Not Good.

Man of Steel:

--- Quote from: illuminati on June 11, 2019, 03:01:02 PM ---
The Wonders of Getbig 1 Minute I’ve posted a reply
And the Next It’s Changed into A new thread.!!

Thanks for your reply - I hope Wiggs & Grinch will come along
And post their beliefs & views - Should make for some interesting
Debate.

Me I’m not religious & I don’t believe in any kind of God.
That doesn’t prevent me from having an interest & trying to understand
Those that Do - Well all except Islam & jews as they are Very Similar & Not Good.

--- End quote ---

I purposefully keep that thread free of discussion and debate as I note within it.

IroNat:
My sky wizard can beat up your sky wizard.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version