Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > UK Getbig Bodybuilding and More

Wayne Cousens/ Sarah Everard murder

<< < (3/4) > >>

Taffin:

--- Quote from: herne on March 14, 2021, 04:13:49 PM ---LBC is a British phone-in and talk radio station owned and operated by Global and based in its headquarters in London. It was the UK's first licensed commercial radio station, and began to broadcast on Monday 8 October 1973, a week ahead of Capital Radio.

--- End quote ---

Thanks - I'm going to have it on in the background today - appreciated  8)

denarii:

--- Quote from: Taffin on March 14, 2021, 03:57:36 PM ---Pardon my ignorance, but what's LBC?  (Bet I should know  :-[)

As for the case, hadn't he been flashing recently?  Not exactly a risk-averse activity - wonder if there were indeed others before...?

--- End quote ---

there was an infamous case a few years ago with someone called Levi Bellfield. Basically a serial killer and because there was no connection between the crimes it took a long time for him to be caught.

Taffin:

--- Quote from: denarii on March 15, 2021, 01:27:05 PM ---there was an infamous case a few years ago with someone called Levi Bellfield. Basically a serial killer and because there was no connection between the crimes it took a long time for him to be caught.

--- End quote ---

Thanks - I remember that one too  :-\

What I was trying to ask (badly) was - I wonder if this Couzens guy has killed before?  Finding the stomach to dispose of a body in such a way that it can only be ID'd through dental records seems a sudden shift - I wondered if there was an escalating 'career path' for scum like this?

1  Flashing
2  Violence towards women
3  Rape/sexual assualt
4  'Accidental' murder(!)
5  Targeted attacks

etc
etc

denarii:

--- Quote from: Taffin on March 16, 2021, 03:55:32 AM ---Thanks - I remember that one too  :-\

What I was trying to ask (badly) was - I wonder if this Couzens guy has killed before?  Finding the stomach to dispose of a body in such a way that it can only be ID'd through dental records seems a sudden shift - I wondered if there was an escalating 'career path' for scum like this?

1  Flashing
2  Violence towards women
3  Rape/sexual assualt
4  'Accidental' murder(!)
5  Targeted attacks

etc
etc

--- End quote ---

I havent read what happened to the body. He could have flipped out or fallen into taking drugs or something like that. Or he could have had a split personality for years and just started to get careless. He is a cop so will know how to cover his tracks pretty well.

Taffin:

--- Quote from: denarii on March 17, 2021, 05:43:11 AM ---I havent read what happened to the body. He could have flipped out or fallen into taking drugs or something like that. Or he could have had a split personality for years and just started to get careless. He is a cop so will know how to cover his tracks pretty well.

--- End quote ---

Very good point.  It's almost like a TV episode of something...

Wonder how much of a role - if any - ANPR played in this one?  We get surveilled so much these days

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version