Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > Religious Debates & Threads

Thinking About Islam.

<< < (3/6) > >>

Teutonic Knight:
Good book about PEDO religion !.

Teutonic Knight:

--- Quote from: Phantom Spunker on April 12, 2022, 05:55:04 AM ---Proof, ladies and gentlemen, that if you come to Allah with love in your heart, he will respond! Getbig's esteemed avxo has discovered the path to salvation and we welcome him with open arms! Welcome, brother.

--- End quote ---

PROOF that you are not SCOTISH & member of HRH military !.

Try to BULLSHIT again about SEA & lock up in Thailand  ;D

Phantom Spunker:

--- Quote from: Teutonic Knight on April 12, 2022, 09:21:11 PM ---PROOF that you are not SCOTISH & member of HRH military !.

Try to BULLSHIT again about SEA & lock up in Thailand  ;D

--- End quote ---

LMAO, no shock the volunteer security guard is looking to find meaning in his life. Have you considered turning your little pedo van into a vehicle-borne IED and blowing your retard brain off the face of this Earth? Get the fuck out of here, you jobless scumbag.

Teutonic Knight:

--- Quote from: Phantom Spunker on April 12, 2022, 09:35:04 PM ---LMAO, no shock the volunteer security guard is looking to find meaning in his life. Have you considered turning your little pedo van into a vehicle-borne IED and blowing your retard brain off the face of this Earth? Get the fuck out of here, you jobless scumbag.

--- End quote ---

What fucking van, sold VW Kombi for hips of coins to Sydney car museum (Powerhouse @ Haymarket)  ;D ;D ;D

Just bought another beach 'shack' in 1770 surftown ,......................life is so good  8)

I was in Cheng Mai & Phuket (15.11.21 - Feb.22 ) , going back to Thai land in 10 days .............. :D

GoGo ladies a back ............... ;D

You pedo suckers just can't win , SHEITAN like me knows how to pissss you offff .

You could meet me @ Jungle gym in Pattaya  or @ Beer Garden on the beach ,..................... :D

OBW, I suport Glasgow Rangers  :D

Phantom Spunker:

--- Quote from: Teutonic Knight on April 12, 2022, 09:56:11 PM ---What fucking van, sold VW Kombi for hips of coins to Sydney car museum (Powerhouse @ Haymarket)  ;D ;D ;D

Just bought another beach 'shack' in 1770 surftown ,......................life is so good  8)

I was in Cheng Mai & Phuket (15.11.21 - Feb.22 ) , going back to Thai land in 10 days .............. :D

GoGo ladies a back ............... ;D

You pedo suckers just can't win , SHEITAN like me knows how to pissss you offff .

You could meet me @ Jungle gym in Pattaya  or @ Beer Garden on the beach ,..................... :D

OBW, I suport Glasgow Rangers  :D

--- End quote ---

Sorry, I don't remember asking for an update on your shit life. And I don't give a fuck who you support, lol. You can go support the weight of your mum's fat pussy with your face, you stupid little creep. I genuinely hope your plane crashes and you burn alive. Keep asking to meet and you'll get your wish.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version