Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > Religious Debates & Threads

Thinking About Islam.

<< < (5/6) > >>

AbrahamG:

--- Quote from: Taffin on April 14, 2022, 09:29:20 AM ---More tears, Abu?  I am concerned that Western ways have corrupted your inherent male strength - tears are for our Wives and Children as we instil discipline in them - not for the Husband and Father teaching them that he does not tolerate disrespect

PBUY

--- End quote ---

Thank you for your concern.  I'll be performing additional supplication in hopes of atoning for this weakness.

Irongrip400:
I too have wondered, whilst at the airport and see the dudes on their little magic prayer carpets, that maybe I too am missing something and Islam may have the answer. PBUY.

Mohammed Omari:

--- Quote from: Irongrip400 on April 16, 2022, 04:11:09 PM ---I too have wondered, whilst at the airport and see the dudes on their little magic prayer carpets, that maybe I too am missing something and Islam may have the answer. PBUY.

--- End quote ---

Irongrip, welcome. I do believe that Islam has something to offer everyone and I would love to guide you on this journey if you need any help. You absolutely won't regret leaving Christianity behind and enriching your life with the love of Allah. Also, let me tell you a little secret about those prayer mats: women love them. I've got one with gold lettering and tassels and it gets me so much pussy you wouldn't believe it.

Taffin:

--- Quote from: Mohammed Omari on April 19, 2022, 04:08:55 AM ---Irongrip, welcome. I do believe that Islam has something to offer everyone and I would love to guide you on this journey if you need any help. You absolutely won't regret leaving Christianity behind and enriching your life with the love of Allah. Also, let me tell you a little secret about those prayer mats: women love them. I've got one with gold lettering and tassels and it gets me so much pussy you wouldn't believe it.

--- End quote ---

Brother!

I confess I'm slightly shocked by your use of that vulgar western term - I'm sure you meant to use the proper term - almuhabil / المهبل

Now seek forgiveness in your heart, and remember - الأخوات بحاجة إلى ركوب الخيل الصعب

🤲🏽

ThisisOverload:

--- Quote from: Mohammed Omari on April 19, 2022, 04:08:55 AM --- Also, let me tell you a little secret about those prayer mats: women love them. I've got one with gold lettering and tassels and it gets me so much pussy you wouldn't believe it.

--- End quote ---

;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version