Author Topic: Couple of good Riot Stories  (Read 2813 times)

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
Couple of good Riot Stories
« on: January 20, 2009, 04:06:38 PM »
The first one

My old man was wrestling in Clovis New Mexico.
earlier in the night for some reason he threw the ring announcer out of the dressing room. Just totally kayfabed him.
Later that night my old man got great heat with who ever he was wrestling (I'll ask him later) and a riot broke out. The match was over and chairs and shit were flying and my old man was laying on the ring apron when the announcer he threw out of the dressing room walked over with a chair and got a little payback. He hit my dad right in the top of the head with the chair.  My old man had to be taken right to the hospital and get stitches.  When he was coming out of the hospital the announcer was coming in on a gurney.  The boys saw what he did to my old man and got him back.   My old man flipped the gurney and started putting the boots to him.  The police stopped him . Here is a pic.

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
Re: Couple of good Riot Stories
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2009, 04:09:56 PM »
Back in the day many wrestlers did not tell their family's wrestling was a "work".   Who ever my old man was wrestling this night was one of those wrestlers.  What ever happend in the ring. This is what is wife did to my dad.

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
Re: Couple of good Riot Stories
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2009, 04:36:37 PM »
Not sure how he got this but you can imagine.