Author Topic: 2 Wrestlers Get Into A fight at a Autograph Show  (Read 2635 times)

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
2 Wrestlers Get Into A fight at a Autograph Show
« on: January 28, 2009, 08:52:07 PM »
I told this story in a diffrent thread a while back and promest I would posy the pics if I found them well here they are. I know they are not the best quality but they were taken very fast by my mom.

________________________ ________________________ ________________________ __________

Back in like 03 or so  my dad was doing a autograph show in Arlington The Missing Link was there.  My dads table was next to Killer Tim Brooks cause they are good friends and like to fuck with each other all the time.  Brooks was leaning over the table signing a pic for someone when Link walked up with this heavy yellow chair he carried with him every where.  My dad said hey Dewy go hit Brooks with that chair.  Well the dumb bastered did it.  He hit Brooks twice right in the back of the neck.  Well Brooks had this big chain on the table it used to be part of his gimmick. He picked it up and went after Link he backed him up against this wall and started choking Link with the chain.  The whole time Link was head butting Brooks .  Once Brooks got Link to his knees he let go of him.  Link picked up his glued on hair piece and left shortly after.   My mom snapped a few bad pics of the whole thing If I ever get my scanner working I will post them.  Every one thought they were working but they were not. Kamala was there too by the way. 
  Link and I became pretty good friends the next time he was in town and I sent him up ti Metroflex at 65 he was still big as shit.

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
Re: 2 Wrestlers Get Into A fight at a Autograph Show
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2009, 11:51:32 PM »
total work  ::)
No it was not a work I can assure you.

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2009, 02:21:44 AM »
DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2009, 09:17:43 AM »
your trying to work me right now
No I' am not LOl. There is no Kayfabe with Karl Kox. 
There is no way Link would have humiliated him self like that.