Author Topic: Don Long 12 weeks out photos!  (Read 44412 times)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: Don Long 12 weeks out photos!
« Reply #100 on: September 21, 2006, 08:39:01 AM »
hahahah His diaylysis machine is in overdrive and starting to smoke.....hahahah

Put more fuel in it haha.

DEFCON

• Getbig IV
  • LSD, 100 µg, i.m.
« Reply #101 on: September 21, 2006, 09:14:22 AM »
It's great to see Don risk it all for the sport.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: September 21, 2006, 09:16:29 AM »
It's great to see Don risk it all for the sport.

Die for me, bitch!  :-*

Stealth_94

• Getbig I
« Reply #103 on: September 21, 2006, 09:23:14 AM »
Go get 'em Don! Hey Flex W..............why don't you teach all these guys a lesson about what a true comeback is all about?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #104 on: September 21, 2006, 09:25:28 AM »
You know, when Don was competing as an amateur I thought he had tremendous potential and when he ended his pro career the 1st time due to organ failure I was sad to see him go.   Several years have passed and I see him "making a comeback" and like many others I'm seeing him headed straight for a coffin.  Much like Mad Mazz, I enjoyed following his career, but if that dude fully recovers from his heart surgery and tries to "make a comeback" he's a damn fool.   And don't feed me this, "but I don't know anything but bb" crap...go learn something new then.  I ain't sayin to stop trainin.....I'm just sayin to lay off the sauce and pursue something different.    This first round of competitive bb almost killed these guys.....the 2nd round will kill these guys.   I know Arvilla and others compliment every bb that posts a pic, but c'mon that kinda encouragement is gonna put the nail in their coffins.   BBs feed off of the praise of others....it's as much of an addiction as the mass amounts of chemicals they inject.   I think Don looks great, but he's a fool for gettin on that damn sauce again.   Sarcasm is right, he looks the same as he did before; hence, he's using a pro level cycle of gear similar to what he was before.

He gonna die.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #105 on: September 21, 2006, 09:31:18 AM »
You know, when Don was competing as an amateur I thought he had tremendous potential and when he ended his pro career the 1st time due to organ failure I was sad to see him go.   Several years have passed and I see him "making a comeback" and like many others I'm seeing him headed straight for a coffin.  Much like Mad Mazz, I enjoyed following his career, but if that dude fully recovers from his heart surgery and tries to "make a comeback" he's a damn fool.   And don't feed me this, "but I don't know anything but bb" crap...go learn something new then.  I ain't sayin to stop trainin.....I'm just sayin to lay off the sauce and pursue something different.    This first round of competitive bb almost killed these guys.....the 2nd round will kill these guys.   I know Arvilla and others compliment every bb that posts a pic, but c'mon that kinda encouragement is gonna put the nail in their coffins.   BBs feed off of the praise of others....it's as much of an addiction as the mass amounts of chemicals they inject.   I think Don looks great, but he's a fool for gettin on that damn sauce again.   Sarcasm is right, he looks the same as he did before; hence, he's using a pro level cycle of gear similar to what he was before.

He gonna die.

What if he is natural?
just push some weight!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: September 21, 2006, 09:34:10 AM »
What if he is natural?

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!     Alexxx bringin the funny AHAHAHAAHAHAH!!!!

Good one!!!!

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #107 on: September 21, 2006, 09:37:44 AM »
AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!     Alexxx bringin the funny AHAHAHAAHAHAH!!!!

Good one!!!!

Surely he cannot be so stupid as to keep risking his own life and that of his beloved sister!
just push some weight!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: September 21, 2006, 09:39:52 AM »
Surely he cannot be so stupid as to keep risking his own life and that of his beloved sister!

AHAHAHAHAH!!!  Of course not....I mean if those results are natty progress I'm sure he's kickin himself thinkin about all the cash he wasted on using the 1st time he almost ended his life.