Author Topic: Bitcoins - about to hit $5,000 per coin today!  (Read 752234 times)

Mayday

• Getbig IV
Re: Bitcoins - about to hit $5,000 per coin today!
« Reply #7850 on: July 30, 2021, 04:37:56 PM »
Something is up with Binance US as well, as it's becoming increasingly difficult to make a simple USD deposit into their exchange.

"1"

Binance are all kinds of sketchy. With my other 2 local exchanges which I use for spot I receive withdrawals in a few minutes.

With my futures trading on Binance fuck knows where my withdrawal is from 3 weeks ago. I go degenerate on Binance because I figure I’m never getting the money back.

I want to try 100x at least one time to feel at one with the FOMO.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #7851 on: July 30, 2021, 04:57:40 PM »
like i said,  sell at 42 to 52k , dont screw it up this time guys. this is good as its gonna get for awhile.
bye. ;)

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7852 on: July 30, 2021, 07:59:12 PM »
like i said,  sell at 42 to 52k , dont screw it up this time guys. this is good as its gonna get for awhile.
bye. ;)

You sound bullish.

44k 👀

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #7853 on: July 31, 2021, 02:39:05 AM »
bye. ;)

Thanks, quite a big range.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #7854 on: July 31, 2021, 02:41:57 AM »
Ethereum is getting the EIP-1559 upgrade on the 4th of August.

Could still see a pump over 2.5k.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #7855 on: July 31, 2021, 04:33:50 AM »
Ethereum is getting the EIP-1559 upgrade on the 4th of August.

Could still see a pump over 2.5k.

There are a bunch of NFT related projects waiting to be announced/launched if the upgrade is successful.  ETH should also be going "green" soon. I'd be disappointed if it didn't pump closer to 3K

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #7856 on: July 31, 2021, 06:03:25 AM »
Binance are all kinds of sketchy. With my other 2 local exchanges which I use for spot I receive withdrawals in a few minutes.

With my futures trading on Binance fuck knows where my withdrawal is from 3 weeks ago. I go degenerate on Binance because I figure I’m never getting the money back.

I want to try 100x at least one time to feel at one with the FOMO.

I thought it was mainly the foreign Binance exchange that was sketchy, but now I am noticing that Binance.US is also acting odd. When you have difficulty depositing money into your own Binance account, to actually use in the purchase of crypto, it seems very fucking strange.

"1"

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #7857 on: July 31, 2021, 01:46:42 PM »
The Britcoin revolution! Rishi Sunak plans to introduce official digital currency to rival cash in 'biggest upheaval in the monetary system for centuries'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9821855/Rishi-Sunak-plans-replace-cash-official-digital-currency.html

'Bank of England would establish a direct digital equivalent to physical money'

'Supporters say the move will give the economy a boost during a financial crisis' (lol)

'Could slash cost and time it takes to make payments online and transfer money'

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #7858 on: July 31, 2021, 02:28:24 PM »
For those that use US based crypto exchanges, I am slowly withdrawing my crypto assets from Binance.US and depositing them into Kraken.

Any feedback on Kraken? I see that you're able to stake a few cryptos on there and I might utilize that. Cardano seems to be one of the ones you can stake, as well as Solana.

Does anyone here have experience with Kraken (ie buying cryptos through them, staking etc)?

Thanks,

"1"

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7859 on: July 31, 2021, 06:24:57 PM »
I thought it was mainly the foreign Binance exchange that was sketchy, but now I am noticing that Binance.US is also acting odd. When you have difficulty depositing money into your own Binance account, to actually use in the purchase of crypto, it seems very fucking strange.

"1"

I use the local Oz Binance. They order spoof, have done market sell orders and seen my profit vanish. Particularly when trading alts. I can’t even get my money out lol.

My spot exchanges I have market sold 500k across 2 minutes without price drift. They don’t offer futures though, hence Binance.

Interesting with your probs in the US. I don’t know if it’s just your account or others?

Thanks, quite a big range.

he is right. Algos are running this as retail has no power anymore. Market makers could pump to 100k today if they wanted to but they become bag holders as retail and institutions would dump on them. It’s all about nuking retail.

We camp at 42k because it’s a pothole. Shorts will load up. Longs load up. I think they can short squeeze below 45k so no need to use 52k. Need to remember retail FOMO army is maybe 30% of original size so there isn’t much ‘oomph’ left to rally.

Look at YouTube views. Bitboy in April would get 180k+ per video and now is down to 40k-80k range. He is retail lifeline indicator. Retail views getting smaller and smaller. Twitter likes smaller and smaller. That’s a barometer.

Overall market structure remains unchanged for now though which is end cycle.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #7860 on: July 31, 2021, 11:10:28 PM »
I use the local Oz Binance. They order spoof, have done market sell orders and seen my profit vanish. Particularly when trading alts. I can’t even get my money out lol.

My spot exchanges I have market sold 500k across 2 minutes without price drift. They don’t offer futures though, hence Binance.

Interesting with your probs in the US. I don’t know if it’s just your account or others?

he is right. Algos are running this as retail has no power anymore. Market makers could pump to 100k today if they wanted to but they become bag holders as retail and institutions would dump on them. It’s all about nuking retail.

We camp at 42k because it’s a pothole. Shorts will load up. Longs load up. I think they can short squeeze below 45k so no need to use 52k. Need to remember retail FOMO army is maybe 30% of original size so there isn’t much ‘oomph’ left to rally.

Look at YouTube views. Bitboy in April would get 180k+ per video and now is down to 40k-80k range. He is retail lifeline indicator. Retail views getting smaller and smaller. Twitter likes smaller and smaller. That’s a barometer.

You thin we're still going to see another big drop?

For Binance, I use XRP and send to a local exchange and then from there withdraw to my bank account. With XRP it takes about 30 seconds to arrive and costs a few cents.         

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7861 on: August 01, 2021, 12:29:26 AM »
You thin we're still going to see another big drop?

See this?

This is why we haven’t cracked 42k yet 👀

Closing longs = sell pressure.

These are market makers closing out positions into a retail FOMO buy wall. Closing of longs precedes a dump in price. Yes price can still go up in order to keep the buy wall alive.

There’s a lot more aswell but I’ll write too many words lol.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #7862 on: August 01, 2021, 09:45:21 AM »

Banks have just started offering crypto access to their customers, so we may yet see more fomo.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7863 on: August 01, 2021, 05:11:39 PM »
Banks have just started offering crypto access to their customers, so we may yet see more fomo.

Perhaps.

Today sets the theme. Might be a brutal day today, slap down then punch back up.

But no, I can’t see any new FOMO happening from here when MM are unloading barrels into retail right now.

It seems we are moving fast through the bear market. We need to watch September 👀 I’ll PM you.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #7864 on: August 01, 2021, 06:45:07 PM »
Speaking of FOMO'ing into crypto, is anyone else looking or jumping into Chainlink?

I've always carried a small amount in my wallet, but with the current discount prices, it's hard to not grab some more.

"1"

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7865 on: August 03, 2021, 01:16:42 AM »
Speaking of FOMO'ing into crypto, is anyone else looking or jumping into Chainlink?

I've always carried a small amount in my wallet, but with the current discount prices, it's hard to not grab some more.

"1"

I see you have been immune to my hardcore bear posting……..

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #7866 on: August 03, 2021, 03:53:26 AM »
I see you have been immune to my hardcore bear posting……..

I don't think you're wrong.

Some of the best technical analysis online suggests that we might still be heading towards an 85% drop very soon. The problem is that all the $BTC & $ETH maxis will play it up as if we're heading to the moon no matter what. No objectivity whatsoever from those shills. As a result, the information is muddled.

That said, if we do have a massive drop, I'm still going bargain shopping for a few select players ($BTC & $ETH included).

"1"

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7867 on: August 03, 2021, 04:58:38 AM »
Whales dumped into the parabolic run so hard they cut it in half.

The funny part is maxis say it’s bullish because it was decentralising the wealth lol.

I’m looking forward to being bullish again. Before year end I think.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7868 on: August 03, 2021, 05:32:14 AM »
Worst liquidation I’ve seen so far happened just now.

Position size 9.3M.  MM saw him, sent price down, liquidated and sent price back up, all inside of 10mins lol.

You’d be spewing but shows just how much leverage is in the system when you can’t handle a 2%-4% swing and have 9.3M bones in the game.

Imagine going to feed the dog and you walk back in 9.3M lighter yet the price is the same as when you walked out.

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7869 on: August 03, 2021, 06:17:02 AM »
I don't think you're wrong.

Some of the best technical analysis online suggests that we might still be heading towards an 85% drop very soon. The problem is that all the $BTC & $ETH maxis will play it up as if we're heading to the moon no matter what. No objectivity whatsoever from those shills. As a result, the information is muddled.

That said, if we do have a massive drop, I'm still going bargain shopping for a few select players ($BTC & $ETH included).

"1"

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #7870 on: August 03, 2021, 08:24:33 AM »
HEX looks strong again.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #7871 on: August 03, 2021, 11:55:49 AM »

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #7872 on: August 04, 2021, 12:46:30 AM »
See this?

This is why we haven’t cracked 42k yet 👀

Closing longs = sell pressure.

These are market makers closing out positions into a retail FOMO buy wall. Closing of longs precedes a dump in price. Yes price can still go up in order to keep the buy wall alive.

There’s a lot more aswell but I’ll write too many words lol.

I’m in stablecoins right now.

Till BTC can decisively break 42k, there could still be a chance for a bigger correction.

In the 2017/18 bullrun, we saw a drop of 85% from the ATH’s going into the bear market and then waiting another 2-3 years with those funds basically locked up as a result.

Right now, having stablecoins gives me flexibility. If the bull market continues, I can buy in and benefit, if it drops massively or a big dip then I can then buy cheap.

However, some are saying 28-30k were the bottom, so we’ll see.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #7873 on: August 05, 2021, 12:28:16 AM »
Views on the current market pump?

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7874 on: August 05, 2021, 01:34:45 AM »
Views on the current market pump?

Onerep is looking to buy Chainlink.

Flex is long ETH.

I am short ETH and BTC.